Is Your Forum name different from your Doll's Info?

13Next

Comments

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    My name is Maddie Leigh In the game and FB which is my nickname and middle. I use the same @ on everything for my personal account and so I made up a new @ for the forum (I’m obviously not a fruit! 😜)
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Yeah, my doll's name is Victoria (obviously lol) but I am going to change it to something witty when I start my comeback story
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    When I first started playing I named my doll Anna cause it was kinda similar to my name in real life. But then after a while I changed it to Samana which is my name in real life. I decided to change it because my name is really rare  and I wanted to embrace it 😊. So when I joined this forum more than 2 years ago I used my real name. 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    My dolls name is apples
    and my fb name is ashley hale 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited August 2020
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I changed my dolls name along time ago to Amy, my actual name 😊 It used to be Mimi (hence my forum name) which is a nickname that stuck when I was little as my twin brother couldn’t say my name properly/fully 😆 Like cmon my name is two syllables lol
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Forum name is chloelenee(my actual first and middle name) and my doll is Zara Bananas. 
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited July 2020
    My real name is Serah and my dolls name is Serah Gordan, so is my forum name. My FB name is Kiara KKH, because I took over my cousin's account as she stopped playing her game. : p

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    yeah it is lmao.
    tbh when i entered the name "egg" to see if it was available i was just fu**ing around and not really expecting it to be available and well it was and here we are.
    my doll's name is dolce bc it used to be my username in a certain website i won't mention and it just stuck.
    but i also love eggs and the whole egg aesthetic (think gudetama). peak aesthetic if you ask me. and it just sounds funny in my head when people on here call me egg lmao it's so cute.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    I’m a little late to the game. 

But my dolls name is Anastasia. I don’t use my real name on games ever because I’m paranoid and scared because of the potential dangers of internet. My fb name for my doll is Anastasia Sparklefairy. 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    my forum and in game names are almost identical, but of course in the game eligur (which is my real name backwards) was taken already so i had to add another r, making it eligurr lol, i started using it a lot because i love it for some reason  😁😌
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited July 2020
    My name in the game is Maria. I wanted my doll to be known by one name like Beyoncé and Prince😄 It's my real life name too.

My Facebook is https://m.facebook.com/maria.kkh.1 if any Android players want to add me. 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    My doll's name is Nathalia :) Here I'm Nath_2019 ;p 
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• daniifritedaniifrite Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    My doll's name is Daniela :))) (just like my name lol)
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    My dolls name is Rey in game. Rey is a nickname for my actual name. On the forum i couldn't get just Rey because it was already taken. 
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    They're different but related, my dolls name is Irene who is a member of Red Velvet, one of my fave kpop groups!
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    My dolls name is CharMy I play on iOS add me on FB https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013317345879
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    My doll's name is Ciara in-game but my FB name is Sammayra, I just created a FB account todayay so pls dont be weirded out if you receive a request out of nowhere lol <3
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    My doll's name is Quinn, adding IGN as my signature 
    Victorian said:
    Yeah, my doll's name is Victoria (obviously lol) but I am going to change it to something witty when I start my comeback story
    Girls, I am super close to my comeback so what do you think I should make my name? I am torn between Cat Blankett (Kate Blanchett, you got it 😂) and Willow Tate.

Like for Willow Tate (A.K.A. The better Willow: prettier, smarter, richer and less bitc*y) 
    LOL for Cat Blankett (A.K.A. The Queen of cats and warm blankets) 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited August 2020
    My dolls name is Mina just like my own name :) also that is the name of my fb account that i use for my doll which is also my personal account since i dont have a separate one for the game :) so anyone interested can always add me i love making more new friends <3 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    I'm winter in the game and Unwinter on here cause winter was already taken. I play on Android and I think the majority here plays on iOs so probably why I never spot a forum doll in my TS group 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    Unwinter said:
    I'm winter in the game and Unwinter on here cause winter was already taken. I play on Android and I think the majority here plays on iOs so probably why I never spot a forum doll in my TS group 
    OMG I play on Android too! We are a rare species in the forum 😂
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    In game I just use Boo...a nickname I've had since I was 3. I use BooskiBabii on here, a nickname (Booski) that I got in high school and back then I added Babii on it when it was the thing to do. I guess it's stuck around for 16 or 17 years cause I've used it since then.😂
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Victorian said:
    Victorian said:
    Girls, I am super close to my comeback so what do you think I should make my name? I am torn between Cat Blankett (Kate Blanchett, you got it 😂) and Willow Tate.

Like for Willow Tate (A.K.A. The better Willow: prettier, smarter, richer and less bitc*y) 
    LOL for Cat Blankett (A.K.A. The Queen of cats and warm blankets) 
    Thanks for voting dolls. It was a close call and I was having trouble choosing which name to use. I am now officially Cat Blankett 🥳

You never know tho, I have two more comeback stories left 🤭🤭🤭