🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

1343536373840Next

Comments

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I went to sleep while in 4th spot but had a feeling that it won’t stay this way. I woke up at 2:45 and I was right - I was pushed to 7th spot. I used 2 of the ticketed we got from Glu for free and went back to sleep. Hopefully the dolls in spots 3-5 managed to collect their rewards before I woke up today and my scores updated when I launched the game! 😊
    ~ iOS player ~
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts

My scores have been lower than usual for the past few weeks, and I started this SYS just at the average with my first looks, so I was worried I wouldn’t reach the last earnable (which hasn’t happened since… ???). But I then got a few 50+ before going back to more average scores again, and that was enough to get to the last prize without using any of the gifted tickets, and to get me top 5! I had 3 ticket buyers from the get-go, the 1st one already had 400+ points when I went to check my results for my 1st look, and she ended with 1200+ points, so that was always out of reach. I’m just glad I got the bag without using the extra tickets!
    Now, as a free player, it’s a little weird seeing these tickets there and I had to double check every time I went to submit that I was indeed using my free tickets. But at least for the next few weeks, I don’t have to be so stressed out about oversleeping during the weekend and missing a ticket (which, seriously, wtf Glu?)!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Best - worst - favourite. I generally did well but it wasn't enough. Most dolls used the free extra tickets 🤷‍♀️ I am fine tho, I would appreciate kstars more but I need kash to purchase Tokyo home 🥰

20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    When I went to bed I looked and was knocked down to 6th so at that point I just gave up and went to sleep 🤷‍♀️ It’s only a bag after all... that’s what I keep telling myself to make me feel better lol
    Woke up this morning to 7th place, two dolls really wanted that bag ! Not too bothered though, I’ll use the free tickets on other sys items that are a bit more worthwhile. Despite not doing too well this sys, I enjoyed the theme overall 😊
    My lowest, highest and favourite

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    This was my WORST SYS EVER!!
    I finished at a wooping 17th place ✌
    I guess everyone on my group tough the tickets would go away if they didnt used them this SYS... SUCKERS because i saved mine 👁👄👁
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    tried to design looks around the handhelds/hairstyles and had some fun since i gave up on ts (ended 8th which is better than i expected since i didnt use the tickets)

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I think this is the first time I’ve been in a group with more than a thousand points for the lead 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Love the earnable hair and dress, these are some of the best earnables recently. I had a pretty great but boring SYS  I just copied my looks from the barbecue SYS. I came 4th and am happy with the bag, but don't know how often I'll use it. I sort of wish we could gift TS items so I could give it to a doll who loves it.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Some gorgeous looks from the voting booth
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

This outfit is sooooo cute!
    Omg 😍😍 I came in second wasn’t upset about not getting the outfit but now seeing you style it😭 the hair and glasses 😍😍 I love 
    Thank you so much doll!! Hopefully you'll have a chance to get it in the weekday SYS 💕
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Rainbow Realness, but Soaked in Sunshine Style.
    Created by: I-Only-Got-100-Kash-From-Voting Inc.

edit: since miscommunication occurs frequently in the forum, I’d just like to say this is in no way hating on dolls who use the daily gb swimsuit—I voted for each and every doll in my collage, and I enjoyed seeing all the different colors!
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @AliBryant This is one of the reasons why I think the voting system should change. The same look can get completely different scores depending on who you’re lucky or unlucky to be paired with. When SYS was based on "Who wore it best", it made sense to put dolls in pairs and compare how they styled an item, but currently SYS is more of a "Can you follow the theme or not?" type of event. It should be a doll alone and you vote yes or no, which is already what’s happening when you have a good/bad look paired together. Or they could nuance it and have 0 point for "Off-theme / Don’t like it", 1 point for "On-theme / OK" and 2 points for "On-theme / Love it". I don’t know…
    But I feel like that would at least help avoid the situation I’m frequently in when voting, where I have to tap "Get this look" or exit the voting booth because I can’t decide between 2 great looks or I refuse to vote for 2 off-theme ones…
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I thought this would be a simple theme but it was my worst yet coming in 12th place 😭.  Before the gifted tickets I was in 3rd then everyone in my TS used the extra tickets so I dropped to 20th place. On top of that my scores were really low in the high 30’s and low 40’s. I decided to hold on to the gifted tickets for a later time. Fortunately I had 2 looks score in the 50’s so I was able to pick up the last earnable which was great!

• LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I didn't submit any extra tickets this time, but I was really proud of my results because I got 676 total in 14 looks, which is an average of over 48 votes per look!  This is one of my best performances yet so I was happy.  Also I liked getting to wear all of my swimsuits since I haven't gotten to go swimming in real life all summer because of coronavirus...
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    This post is late lol but I had a lot to do this weekend and started SYS a day late too... Had to use one of the free tickets from Simon just to get the last earnable. Ended third in trendsetters. It’s too late to screenshot them lol but most of my looks got exactly 50! Give or take a few for the rest. 

I wish I got the ts swimsuit but I didn’t wanna fight... absolutely love the prizes I did get though! 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @mikaylachimo
    your doll looks adorable!!
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
     @LizzieKath thank you so much!! And congrats on your scores & high average ☺️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Late post of my best six sys looks 🤩 I never seem to post these on time lol. I had such a crappy start. Usually I tend to score well with casual themes but this time it seemed pretty weird that some of my looks were scoring low and then my scores were starting to pickup.

I was actually placed first and didnt have to fight any tb on my ts group since I was in such a chill one. But, anyways here's my winning look. Went with a countrypop star look. Performing on my summer tour 🤩

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    I’m so confused. I haven’t been actively playing much as i’ve been busy. So last weekend this sys i missed tickets and only ended up submitting 11 or 12 looks. Didn’t log in since sunday so the icon for me to click in a collect was gone and they just gave me my rewards. I have the first place prize in my wardrobe. I’ve never came first so i’m quite confused. Did glu automatically give everyone the first prize? 

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @aoife if you came in first but didn’t collect it auto goes into your closet! Side note are you Aoii or is that just a random user name lol
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    @aoife if you came in first but didn’t collect it auto goes into your closet! Side note are you Aoii or is that just a random user name lol
    ok thankyou! 

No i have never heard of Aoii? Aoife is my irl name, it’s a traditional Irish name (pronounced as ee-fah) insanely common name here in Ireland :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.