šŸ’Ž Looking for a Diamond Item during SYS/ Diamond Wish List

Comments

• AmaKkhAmaKkh Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Edit : I got it šŸ˜Ž

I'm looking for this dress on Android šŸ˜˜
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @mandamay76 ohhh that was your doll then! I loved the look, especially the hair ā¤ļøĀ 
    iOs playerĀ 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @helcabu Ā thank you and I am glad you found it <3Ā 
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Just got the dress that I wanted uhuuuuuu
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Could anybody submit one of these for me?Ā 

platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @mikaylachimo are you iOS or Android?Ā 
    @mandamay76 iOS! Sorry, shouldā€™ve mentioned thatĀ 
    I can submit one of them in an hour if you are going to be around and in voting boothĀ 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Idk whereā€™s the right place to ask but does anyone know if these lips will be available for diamonds in the next updateĀ 

I want them so badly šŸ’– and I want to know if I should be saving my diamonds till thenĀ 
    @mikaylachimo Ā putting this in to booth in five minutes - probably still getting votes immediately! Hope you find meĀ 
    edited July 2020
    @mandamay76 I didnā€™t see you but thank you so much! I hope it scored well!Ā 
    @mikaylachimo Ā Iā€™ll put another look in with tea cup tomorrow and that again -it got a 45 so not great but not terrible - almost same look last week got 53 lol this voting booth is nuts!Ā 
    @mandamay76 thank you so much, I appreciate it!! Im not sure of your time zone but I wonā€™tĀ be able to vote while Iā€™m at work so if you could submit it for a ticket after 5:30pm central time that would be perfect!Ā 

Crazy about the difference in scores! I feel like this theme is a mess, just like the first time around lolĀ 
  • Summer23Summer23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Could anybody submit one of these for me?Ā 

@mikaylachimo iĀ can do the teacup! My ticket is available in the next 30 minutes, does that suit? I can tag Ā you before sending up the look ā˜ŗļø
    Platform: iOS āœØ Level: 30 āœØ Aussie šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ¦˜ā˜ŗļø
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Hi, I ma looking for that hair šŸ˜Š Picture from beautiful @mandamay76 šŸ„°

Platform: iOS šŸ“±
    English isnā€™t my first language šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
    Player since February 2020 šŸ¦„
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    I want them so badly šŸ’– and I want to know if I should be saving my diamonds till thenĀ 
    I've been eyeing those since I started playing. They are from an august event last year, so I guess they'll be available next monthšŸ˜Š
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited July 2020
    wrong thread oopsies
    Ā ios playerĀ Ā ā—”ĢˆĀ Ā free player
    šŸ‡³šŸ‡“
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Hello! Advice needed please!

Is it worth spending 30 diamonds on the butterfly aura? Or should I buy a dress?

Agree for butterfly aura
    Like for a new cute dress

Thank you!!

• ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @NatalieOatly are you on IOS? I can submit it for you in 3 hours and 20 mins if youā€™re on IOS (i love that hair so i can post it in my other tickets as well)
    IOS player
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/sammayraaaĀ 
    @ashleyy even I am crazy about those lips, according to the encyclopedia it was released in August (along with that gorgeous dress) so Iā€™m really hoping itā€™s available as it should beĀ 
    IOS player
    @mikaylachimo Ā will use either the tea or drink with myĀ  10 PM estĀ  time look for you.@NatalieOatly i will use that hair in about 2 hoursĀ  I will post looks here and tag -Ā 

@ciarax My biggest regret is not getting them during that vip šŸ’” but I was so new to the game at that time and barley understood how anything worked, fingers crossed that theyā€™ll be available šŸ¤žšŸ»
    ashleyy said:
    @ciarax My biggest regret is not getting them during that vip šŸ’” but I was so new to the game at that time and barley understood how anything worked, fingers crossed that theyā€™ll be available šŸ¤žšŸ»
    I resumed playing like 2 weeks after that event and Iā€™m kicking myself rn those were some qualityā„¢ items, rlly hoping theyā€™re available šŸ¤žšŸ¼
    IOS player
    ciarax said:
    @ashleyy even I am crazy about those lips, according to the encyclopedia it was released in August (along with that gorgeous dress) so Iā€™m really hoping itā€™s available as it should beĀ 
    These won't be available this next update coming - We still haven't gotten any of the July items from last year - I have been waiting for hair for a year from a dating event that was in last July and it still isnt available :(
    edited July 2020
    @mandamay76 then does that mean the July item will come next update, and then the August ones after that?Ā 

Edit: so I was looking and I seen despite being the vip in August, the lips are from the July update (bc VIP is always the last event) so I think there might still be a chance they will be available in next the update šŸ’– @ciarax
    Yes they go in month order - so we should get the July items in August update- if you look at the thread Linda made and see what was just available this update it was all stuff from June 2019- so the July stuff will be this next updateĀ 
    @NatalieOatly will be submitting this in about 50 minutes if you are still looking for the hairĀ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I can just do Android for this event, but I have a look coming up soon. Any android requests in the next 10 minutes?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @NatalieOatly Iā€™m going to submit a look with the hair soon, if youā€™re online rn iā€™ll post the look here otherwise iā€™ll be posting it again with my other ticketsĀ 
    IOS player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Ok I got tied up. Ā any Android requests? My scores are tanking, so Iā€™r rather do favors. My Android doll is standing in the ā€˜dress your dollā€™ window in nothing but her undies and a smile. Ā ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary