KK:H WeekDay TB Event 7/27/20- Closing the book on July, Just about!

Comments

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    ronniev said:
    Hi dolls! Can I get some advice on who to model for for Paris fashion week?? Does it matter who I choose?
    @ronniev i would highly recommend that you choose misty levin becasue if you were to choose elizabeth korkov ( which i did) , she becomes quite selfish at some point and you will end up losing that fashion show and the winner ends up being Misty Levin
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I got dye in my first 3 boxes AND my first box from the weekday SYS! So annoying. Get rid of dyes in boxes!
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Energy, Energy, dye. ugh!! @KalindaKing can we please get the boxes updated? Pretty please? Maybe move some shoes/accessories to black and gold boxes and update the TB items. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Did any of you guys have done the VIP free 7 day trial? I want to do it because I spent all my kstars chasing an item that I didn’t even get 😅 and I want to have enough kstars for the next vip weekend event. But I read once that someone did the trial but then couldn’t cancel the subscription so I’m afraid that happens to me, or that they charge me during the 7 days before cancelling. I certainly can’t afford spending $50 on a game.
    @sharonbp95 I did it when I thought I was mostly done with the game and I regret it! My kstars dropped down from 20/day to to 10 and I wish I wouldn’t have done the trial. The resounding feedback about the VIP program on the forum seems to be negative, so just FYI.
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Did any of you guys have done the VIP free 7 day trial? I want to do it because I spent all my kstars chasing an item that I didn’t even get 😅 and I want to have enough kstars for the next vip weekend event. But I read once that someone did the trial but then couldn’t cancel the subscription so I’m afraid that happens to me, or that they charge me during the 7 days before cancelling. I certainly can’t afford spending $50 on a game.
    @sharonbp95 I did it when I thought I was mostly done with the game and I regret it! My kstars dropped down from 20/day to to 10 and I wish I wouldn’t have done the trial. The resounding feedback about the VIP program on the forum seems to be negative, so just FYI.
    I already have only 10 videos a day, I always have and don’t know why (I started playing this year in march and I’m a free player). Besides from that, is there any other reason why I shouldn’t do it? Do you think they’ll charge me?
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Rikk said:
    I already have only 10 videos a day, I always have and don’t know why (I started playing this year in march and I’m a free player). Besides from that, is there any other reason why I shouldn’t do it? Do you think they’ll charge me?
    No, you’re right! If your videos are already at 10 then do the gold one and get that free outfit girl 💕 Just cancel in time (lol) and show us what you get 😄
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I had that red dress I adore in my palette and what did I do? Ok, nevermind. I don't have enough dyes so I am fine but still not getting the red dress hurts 😭
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Rikk said:
    No, you’re right! If your videos are already at 10 then do the gold one and get that free outfit girl 💕 Just cancel in time (lol) and show us what you get 😄
    I think I will, thank you!!!💜
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Black boxes

About time I got some items, I know I haven’t “finished” collecting everything yet. And finally got those dang shoes! They’ve been in and out of my palettes for ages. Eagerly awaiting my other boxes as I tap through reality shows...
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • helloxjanessahelloxjanessa Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I got yellow dye and energy in my black boxes but I got these cute shoes in my gold box!
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    ronniev said:
    Hi dolls! Can I get some advice on who to model for for Paris fashion week?? Does it matter who I choose?
    @ronniev i would highly recommend that you choose misty levin becasue if you were to choose elizabeth korkov ( which i did) , she becomes quite selfish at some point and you will end up losing that fashion show and the winner ends up being Misty Levin
    Thank you so much!
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Finally clearing out some more daily gb items!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Aaaah so many of you guys are getting halloween items in your palettes and I desperately long for all of it!

Oh btw I have a theory that I want to run by you guys. I theorize that the remaining weekend SYSs in the update will follow the light/sun themes we've had so far. I suspect that the next one will be Sunset themed and the one after that being Starry night/midnight/twinkling twilight or something similar. What do you guys think?
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Aaaah so many of you guys are getting halloween items in your palettes and I desperately long for all of it!

Oh btw I have a theory that I want to run by you guys. I theorize that the remaining weekend SYSs in the update will follow the light/sun themes we've had so far. I suspect that the next one will be Sunset themed and the one after that being Starry night/midnight/twinkling twilight or something similar. What do you guys think?
    I think it’s reeeeaally likely that you are right... was already thinking about what outfit put together for an ombree/sunset themed SYS 🤔 

EDIT: forgot that in July newsletter a “Sky SYS” was mentioned anyway!
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Omg... how are y'all already done lol, I'm still halfway into getting the gold box. It's my fault anyway, I sleep too much😣

Anyways! Does anyone know what's this week's Weekend Event will be?
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Honesty relieved that i got this out of the way 😂 I think I got most of the crap items now 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    Omg... how are y'all already done lol, I'm still halfway into getting the gold box. It's my fault anyway, I sleep too much😣

This weekends event will either be party or dating!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Just reached TB Box and got these super cute and gorgeous shoes!

PS: Can someone show me how the raspberry color dress looks like?? :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Libby said:
    Siri helped me to pick this hair from my black box. 

This pallet is better than the weekday SYS giftboxes!!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Jabberwooh you are definitely on the right track because the newsletter mention sky themed SYSes. 
    IOS Player 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Black boxes: energy and dye
    Gold box: Silver choker that I won’t likely wear much 
    TB box: Silver earrings 🤩 I really love them and happy with my pick!

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    Eyyeth_ said:

This weekends event will either be party or dating!
    Oh ok! Thank you for the response!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @LovelyEmma here you go. 
    IOS Player