edited July 2020
    Posted on the wrong thread lol 😝 
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @ashleymedds I saw your palettes and your style of opening boxes - which is responsible for your lack of luck. Maybe it's not the place here or you know these tricks already but I am going to share it in case others might benefit from this too. Next time when you're trying I suggest:
    1- If you get an item the first try drop it there, don't open more boxes from the same palette. 
    2- If you didn't get an item in your first try, continue opening boxes from the same palette. That way your chance will be increased from x/8 to x/7. Same logic applies when your first two tries are in vain, don't opt for a new palette, try your third chance which is the most possible to give you an item.
    3- Learn what your palette looks like. Some players have all the regular gb items so their black box palettes contain all four items, rarely three items. If your palettes generally contain two or three items don't spend your money on them untill you get most of the regular items and your palettes start including all four exclusives. Grind for your black boxes during weekday events and hope to get regular items from your black and gold boxes. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I'm down to 96 because I decided I would let myself take one turn only with the new kollection. I got the hair with the blue on the bottom so I'm good with stopping there, especially since that's the second hairstyle I got in the last hour so now I'm closer to getting through the to dye for achievement. I'm definitely using this hair for the galaxy theme, even though I'd like to be able to use it this week but I'm not sure how it'll do. It looks great with bright pink on top. Actually it's weird how I had a dream about a bedroom with a gradient wall in similar colors. 
    Platform: Android

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @Victorian thank you for that! usually my palette do have all 4 items in them especially my free box (I rarely chase) so i’m not too sure why it didnt this weekend.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    it was such a terrible idea trying to chase all four items but i only managed to get two items, luckily most of my businesses are on the weekend which gave me 10 kstars today but im expected to get more kstars tomorrow too 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

i know this is a bit off topic but can one of you guys tell me how to get 7 kstars in the cape town vineyard ? i purchased it back in the previous VIP event and whenever i finish the 3 hours gig i only receive 2 kstars. is there something im doing wrong?
    Currently at level 36

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @BeckyTXo1239 it’s quite rare to get full 7stars, and you only get them when it’s posted about your wine after the event
  • caraghmaemcaraghmaem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Hey, how do I become part of the group to save kstars for Black Friday? 💕
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    New update! 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Hey, how do I become part of the group to save kstars for Black Friday? 💕
    Hi doll! Just update your game screenshot with kstars showing and repeat it once a month until August or so. That’s all! ❤️
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts

New update! Guilty of trying to chase the split hair, so the kstar count is lower than what I would have wanted 😔
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Oops sorry I thought we are updating every week. I guess once a month is good as I might spend some on VIP
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    We'll update weekly closer to Black Friday.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • caraghmaemcaraghmaem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Thanks @LydiaKKH for helping me! Here are my current kstars xxx
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Sooo... I kinda forgot I was supposed to be saving and I went a little crazy with some kollections....
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I think I might pay for some kstars soon since someone mentioned that ads in the game go away once you spend on something.
    Platform: Android

Hi everyone! Does y’all have any advice how to get Kstars fast without paying for them? 
    You can complete achievements, own businesses, vote in the voting booth for SYS
    Currently at level 36

Here’s my update 
    Currently at level 36

• DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    here’s my soon to be not so accurate update! my kstars will most likely be disappearing in the coming weeks for some strange unknown reason. if you know, you know🥴🥴

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋

New update! Guilty of trying to chase the split hair, so the kstar count is lower than what I would have wanted 😔
    Update on this because I was granted the kstars for the multiple offer I had ongoing! I'm so happy! I couldn't understand why I was denied the remaining stars for the 2nd and 3rd goals, after getting awarded the 1st goal. Although, I spent 50kstars immediately and successfully got the $$$ hairclips LOL and I can see a new Kollection with 10 stars for the first turn so I am sooooo tempted!!!

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Did any of you guys have done the VIP free 7 day trial? I want to do it because I spent all my kstars chasing an item that I didn’t even get 😅 and I want to have enough kstars for the next vip weekend event. But I read once that someone did the trial but then couldn’t cancel the subscription so I’m afraid that happens to me, or that they charge me during the 7 days before cancelling. I certainly can’t afford spending $50 on a game.
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Update: from 40 to 273. It would be much more if I didn't chase kollections. I also got this hair along 60 kstars because of galaxy sys. Bet this will be a very popular option. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Update ✨
    It’s been a good month, started at 573 but spent a lot of kstars chasing gift boxes and some kollections. If I like the VIP this month, I definitely will go for it but I’m using the strategy of always having 500 kstars handy. 
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Hey dolls! This would be my first ever sale since I’ve only been playing for a couple of months. I didn’t really look through the sale during Kimiversary since I was still new and my doll was broke at that time (plus I had no idea how to grind for items till I discovered the forums) 🤣 I’ve notice you guys mentioning that TB items would be sold too, just for KStar goal purposes: how much do the TB items usually go for? 
    Hi everyone! 
    Because of Black Friday in the near future, I am trying to gather my KStars together for the big sale smile Since a few months ago, I have used the Offer list to get my share but sometimes, it is aggravating to do a survey only to be disqualified for no reason and lose my stars or do a quiz and lose out there, too. I am trying to avoid having to pay for stars due to my need for money for other purposes.

What do you ladies / gents do to get your currency of stars fast and easy? Any tips to make taking surveys painless and less frustrating?
    Have you tried to raise a ticket to understand how you got disqualified for a ticket? Aside from the daily videos to get free kstars, what I did recently was complete a multiple rewards offer when there was a 2x kstar period. It had me playing another game (AFK Arena) though, but it was doable imo. I've only tried to open a survey once but it was so painful and will only give me 1 or 2 kstars so it wasn't worth the effort for me.
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Love to see this thread become alive when we get closer to the end of the month! So excited to update the charts in a few days🥰 I haven't been playing much because of work but I now have a long break because of a renewed lock down since the country is getting worse again. It's very unfortunate but on the other hand my work is very hectic and overwhelming, so I'm a tiny bit glad tbh 😥
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I was right down to 0 stars after VIP so I am pleased to have bounced back to 390 so quickly! Loving the motivation this group gives me!
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Ok so here is my update for this month

I’m actually surprised how much i saved since the first update while also spending on the last vip where i got all the items so thats 500k stars i spent,kollections i just HAD to do an even chased a gb and than i actually saved again all i spent and i’m preparing to spend more on the second kollection,but luckily I’m not into the items we get this month so i will spend but not this much,especially on vip... i’m hoping to start savings properly from august/september so that i can get all i want for bf. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    Anyone else having issues with their videos for kstars? It's been two days - I can click on the "watch video" button but nothing comes up, and then I only end up having 3 free kstars for the day 😭
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    And all my stars are gone now...that kollection killed me 😭😭😭😭 69k stars left but hell that kollection is something else i just loved it that i couldnt stop till i got it all...
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️