🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

1353637383941Next

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member Registered Users 2,813 Posts
     @LizzieKath thank you so much!! And congrats on your scores & high average ☺️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Expert Member Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited July 28
    Late post of my best six sys looks 🤩 I never seem to post these on time lol. I had such a crappy start. Usually I tend to score well with casual themes but this time it seemed pretty weird that some of my looks were scoring low and then my scores were starting to pickup.

I was actually placed first and didnt have to fight any tb on my ts group since I was in such a chill one. But, anyways here's my winning look. Went with a countrypop star look. Performing on my summer tour 🤩

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    I’m so confused. I haven’t been actively playing much as i’ve been busy. So last weekend this sys i missed tickets and only ended up submitting 11 or 12 looks. Didn’t log in since sunday so the icon for me to click in a collect was gone and they just gave me my rewards. I have the first place prize in my wardrobe. I’ve never came first so i’m quite confused. Did glu automatically give everyone the first prize? 

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @aoife if you came in first but didn’t collect it auto goes into your closet! Side note are you Aoii or is that just a random user name lol
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    @aoife if you came in first but didn’t collect it auto goes into your closet! Side note are you Aoii or is that just a random user name lol
    ok thankyou! 

No i have never heard of Aoii? Aoife is my irl name, it’s a traditional Irish name (pronounced as ee-fah) insanely common name here in Ireland :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!