🗳️🌇 SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!🌇🥣er⭐

Comments

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    I like the dresses but why are there such harsh lines? Couldn’t they have blended the ombré better?
    I think it’s to match KKH graphics. If you look at some of the skies in the cities, there’s lines in the sky (like Malibu). Although the dress isn’t a sky so it’s a bit weird, agreed.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I don't like the items enough to use the 2 extra tickets from last week this week, so I'll wait for next week. I'd like the butterfly headpiece if I could manage to finish to finish in the top 5 but that's increasing difficult. Also, I don't think we'd be required to use twilight dye for this theme. That's a rare dye and we never get gifted it since we almost always get gifted orange instead, my least favorite of the rare dyes.
    Platform: Android

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I really like the flowers crown, I hope to be top 5! 
    Not really a fan of the 2 dresses and the hair, not my style 
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    It’s @KaylaJ! Made me more happy than these lovely earnables 😂💕
    ~ iOS player ~
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ugh I'm so upset. I love the butterfly crown so so much,  same with the earnables and TS dress but I can't participate this weekend 😭
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    edited July 2020
    buriteri said:
    I’m back, gonna be a bit more active now that I’ve lost my job to covid on the day before my birthday which is tomorrow (literally the same day SYS starts)!! 😃😃🙃🙃🙃

Anyway, this theme threw me in for a loop for a bit so with the small selection of outfits that I styled, I hope it’s what fits the theme? I really went all in with the sunset and ombré colors and a bit heavy handed with the sun/sunset/sky/celestial imagery 😂😂 excuse me while I abuse the hell out of the halo crown updo and the sun earrings hahahaha

Aw sorry about the job, hopefully you find a better one! It’s also my birthday tomorrow also, birthday twins❣️ Happy Birthday! 🥳 I haven’t finished reading the thread so I’m definitely hoping for some good prizes! 🤞🏼
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    The hair accessory doesn't sit right on the hair in the spoilers. I'm guessing it's going to look weird in most "down" styles, but work for up-dos.

the ombré dress could have been stunning, but the staggered ombré is messy af and looks like something I'd expect from a tb box

• moonlightsmoonlights Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    The earnables are stunning! Not a big fan of the TS dress but that butterfly hairpiece is gorgeous 💕
    Android player 💗
    https://www.facebook.com/luna.kkh.52
    Feel free to add me on Facebook!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love everything.  AND @jhabs You rock my world.  :)  I love you. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @aharuty We wouldn't get a theme that requires rare dye. That wouldn't be fair to players. I literally have one necklace dyed with that dye because one dye is all I've ever gotten. 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Love items 😍 but I’m not so much in TS dress so if I don’t win it I’m good ☺️
    iOS player 

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Omfg yas it could be the infamous @KaylaJ as a spoiler doll 👀👏🏾 girl you're glu #1 fan 🤩

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier I'm 99% sure that If two dolls will be comparing one with dyed clothes and one without, the dyed look will get the vote. 
    Let's not forget about Yellow themed SYS, we already have that experience.
    IOS
    @aharuty I would hope voters would have enough sense to realize not everyone is going to have a rare dye available to use. The yellow isn't rare but this one is hard to get.  

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I’m so happy!!! We have hair as an earnable again 😍 and the butterfly headband is so neat! 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    aharuty said:
    @DelphineGarnier I'm 99% sure that If two dolls will be comparing one with dyed clothes and one without, the dyed look will get the vote. 
    Let's not forget about Yellow themed SYS, we already have that experience.
    What happened in the yellow sys?
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I think I’m going to be chill for this SYS. I love the earnable dress, and mixed feelings about the hair. As for the TS I’m not really loving the gown, tho the hair piece is pretty! But I dont see much use of it side from maybe summer themed SYS or Halloween 🤔 none the less still going to try to be on the top 5 tho 🤣 I hope they give out some dyes and clear instructions 💓
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    giugiu said:

The orange and pink dress gives me sunset vibes hmmm 🤔 🧐 
    Omg I love the peach outfit behind 😍 has it been released already?
    I have a feeling it will be in a box since the TS is a gown plus the overalls next to it was in a gift box. 🤔🤔🤔
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    edited July 2020
    OMG! I opened a dye box last weekend and got 10 twilight dyes and I was so mad cause I already had 9 but looks like they're gonna come in handy, Thank God! 
    @rociodemayo The only thing that happened to me with the yellow theme was that if the look wasn't head to toe yellow, I didn't get as many votes because people took the theme way too literally. I don't miss longer SYS events, but I wish it worked differently so that voters can't impose their own choices on what our looks should be. 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.