Golden star disappeared and glu support doesn't care

VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Has anyone experienced this issue? I normally have the golden star but it doesn't appear before I start and it doesn't give me my star after it too. What am I supposed to do?

20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2020
    The bonus star(heart) requirement  is different For different gigs/dates. See in the 1st 2 pics it says 977/ 990. And 977/978 ?  You have 977 points, and these gigs are more.  The second one you missed it by 1 point.   You are close to always getting it, but based on payout etc, before you start a gig it shows you that fraction.  Presumably,you would say 1 point? And go buy something to raise you to the needed points.   977 should be the number you see in your wardrobe.
    does this help/
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Oh I forgot to thank @webra and @Everly for being my models in the opening pic.  They had no idea. I just go to the photo booth and see who fits the theme.  Thank you Dolls.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    The bonus star(heart) requirement  is different For different gigs/dates. See in the 1st 2 pics it says 977/ 990. And 977/978 ?  You have 977 points, and these gigs are more.  The second one you missed it by 1 point.   You are close to always getting it, but based on payout etc, before you start a gig it shows you that fraction.  Presumably,you would say 1 point? And go buy something to raise you to the needed points.   977 should be the number you see in your wardrobe.
    does this help/
    Thank you so much ❤️ I can't believe how dumb I am lol I even deleted the game and restored it back - lost a little bit of progress 🤦‍♀️ thank god it wasn't much tho
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day