🗳️🌇 SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!🌇🥣er⭐

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @naeusts I’m not saying to ignore anything- I just think you can use whatever you want as long as the colors mentioned are used. I will be doing a mix because I have to in order to cover 14 looks 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

While planning my sys looks in the kloset I found these pair of eyes... like, what? Theyre horrible lol but the eyeshadow looks so pretty
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @rociodemayo omg I feel the same way about those!!! I got those eyes during christmas and it was before I had ANY other “expensive” makeup and I literally used free eyes that come with the game over those. I despise those ones lol. the shape is awful especially on the right eye!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    @mandamay76 this is good 'cause I wouldnt understand if my points score low 🥰
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @rociodemayo I actually like those eyes but now I know why I always receive lesser votes when I use them lmao but I do hope they work this sys 💗

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    bbbiancy said:
    sorry but since the bullhorn isn't predictive anymore... does anyone have an idea what kind of weekend we're having?? 
    either dating or party, but we haven’t had a dating event in ages, and I kind of miss cheating on my in-game boyfriend with random NPCs to get 1-hour dates to finish the dating event faster 😩, so I really hope it’s a dating event and not another forever-long party event 😭
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    also @KalindaKing can we pleaseeeee have you back for the weekly SYS calls 🥺🥺 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @chey that second look is so cute!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @chey that second look is so cute!
    Thank you!! I really like that dress 🥺
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Gosh, everything looks amazing!!!!! The ombre, the butterflies, dear me! Definitely nervous about the amount of sunset-colored attire in my kloset. I only have a few orange dyes left, so I think I'll be going the metallic bronze/gold route depending on how quickly I go through my undyed orange clothes.

Good luck this week dolls, I hope we all get great scores! 😊
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    While planning my sys looks in the kloset I found these pair of eyes... like, what? Theyre horrible lol but the eyeshadow looks so pretty
    Wait, I actually like those eyes... Are they from a Kollection or was it some kind of seasonal thing? 
  • LalisaLalisa Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    It’s from the. Kollection this Friday kjanne said:
    pastels and flowers said:

The orange and pink dress gives me sunset vibes hmmm 🤔 🧐 
    Did we already get that hair on the doll to the left?? I remember the shorts and bikini from the summer SYS but not the hair 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    ciarax said:
    I found these flowers on the footpath during my morning jog and they are on theme lol, thought I’ll send the sunset flowers here for good luck 🌅 
    Wow, so aesthetically pleasing! ❤️💛
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Where do i get the jumpsuit.....
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    One question I have is if we are supposed to use yellow and orange why is the ts dress mostly blue? 😝
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Did they create this background specifically for this SYS? It doesn’t look familiar. 
    @rociodemayo omg I feel the same way about those!!! I got those eyes during christmas and it was before I had ANY other “expensive” makeup and I literally used free eyes that come with the game over those. I despise those ones lol. the shape is awful especially on the right eye!
    Exactly!! The right eye looks smaller and with no shape at all!
    ciarax said:
    @rociodemayo I actually like those eyes but now I know why I always receive lesser votes when I use them lmao but I do hope they work this sys 💗

ciarax said:

They actually look so good on you!! 
    Wait, I actually like those eyes... Are they from a Kollection or was it some kind of seasonal thing? 
    I got them last christmas! They're from a GB, I was so excited when I opened the box and saw them but no, they're a no for me haha
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    Hi!! Here are some of my looks..! Hoping these work with the theme :) my favourite looks are the first one on the top row and the 2nd on the bottom. Good luck to all!✨
    iOS user! 
  • Summer23Summer23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:

painted some dresses 😆 we NEED more ombré so I’m ecstatic for this SYS!
    These look fantastic! An ombré dye and hair colour would be SO cool also! 
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 30 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.