❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 7/31/20 Love is in the AIr (Dating)❤️💋🥂

Comments

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @dpeters I get to 500 (dating 2 achievement), that way I can get the rewards for 2 dating points achievements. I’ve gone through a mass amount of NPCs and so far haven’t received any negative consequences. Sometimes the pink speech bubble pops up with them talking about getting serious, but it doesn’t hurt your main relationship. Getting perfect dates with NPCs still boosts perfect dates achievements. 🙃
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    If you date strange NPCs for quick 1 hour dates, make sure you have a no contact scanner, to check their temps.  I'm waiting for that as a handheld, and a mask as an accessory. 
    JUST KIDDING.  no danger in dating NPCs.  lol.

Don’t worry, I just take the NPCs who’re already at Oak on dates—more convenient that way 😆. Of course, I request for tables that happen to be 6 feet in diameter. And masks. Obviously. I don’t actually drink the vintage wine. Plus gloves. 
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Oh God I want That flower power dress and That Bun!! Wowowowowowow! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Edit : But I know I would never get it.. Lol because I don't know how to save my 
    K-stars 😅😅
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I need everything from that kollection! 😍 This gown is one of the most beautiful ones I saw in the game
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts

The earnables dress and boots are okay, not that much a fan of the earnable hair but I will still get it. The earnable hair looks like a tousled version of this hair

The gb items are a need.. the iced coffee is a need.. safe to say my kstars aren’t safe this week.

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Okay sooo the earnables could had been better with litle tweeks on them! 
    The plain white boots are nice, the dress i like the color and the print, i just wish they had made it shorter in lenght and sleeves and token out the turtle neck part, it would look less mom like and more fresh and summery! The earnable hair for me looks like spagetti noodles!

GB i LOVE them! Love the top and skirt cuz they were a sugestion of mine! The hair is pretty and the earings are so cute!

Kolection is AMAZING!!! I specially really like the solo hair, the iced coffee and the bundle!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    THE COFFEE CUP!!! with a green straw. OMG
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Also I hate the earnables, ugh
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    I'm frankly okay with not getting anything, probably just that iced coffee/bubble tea but I won't spend my k-stars on that. I like the GB hair but not getting it is okay. Good luck to everyone else tho 💕
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I love the kollection so bad 😫
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Not sure about the earnables. I do like the boots a lot though and the hair is kinda growing on me, they’re okay I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️ If this is your style then go for it!

I’m most definitely in LOVE with the GB items and may have to do a little chase for that hair because the clips are adorable 😍😍

The Kollection is also quite stunning. I adore that bundle and I’ve literally seen photos of that gown plastered all over the internet and knockoffs on AliExpress so it’s nice that I’ll be able to live my dreams of owning said gown vicariously through the game 😂😂 I also love the hairs and that cute drink handheld! I think the bundle hair may have been my suggestion? I posted this photo below in the SYS theme suggestion thread and maybe they took notes? Hahaha it looks very similar and very Brigitte Bardot!

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    The earnable dress looks matronly and not great quality in my opinion and it's that same blue color we got last week. Idk it's just not for me. The earnable hair is kind of cool, some dolls prefer short styles, I don't think I'll use it much though. The GB items are gorgeous of course. I would love to win the hair in my GB! And I love the kollection, I'm definitely going to take a few spins, my poor k stars lol.
    - Emmy
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    From the earnables I only like the boots. The kollection is awesome 😍 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @Glitterface completely agree with you! I remember last dating event everyone was chasing ALL the GB items and tapping on energy to finish it for the earnables! It was so exciting and both outfits were breathtaking 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook