❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 7/31/20 Love is in the AIr (Dating)❤️💋🥂

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Are we having a Golden Girls SYS? I am getting total Sophia Petrillo vibes from that hair and 80's granny vibes from the dress! 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Jeez, what’s up with me and being completely oblivious to when Kalinda posts spoilers? 😭
    Anyway, I’m not into the earnable or gift box items, but that kollection 🤩. Goodbye k-stars 😔 Last week I got the bundle first try, but I NEED the starbucks or whatever that is and the bundle. 
  • moonlightsmoonlights Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Not really a fan of the earnables but I absolutely adore all of the giftbox items! I've been trying to save my kstars for the next VIP event and now all of them are in danger 😥 The kollection is really cute as well, loving the iced coffee handheld! 
    Android player 💗
    https://www.facebook.com/luna.kkh.52
    Feel free to add me on Facebook!
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts

Cost: 795 k-stars
    Oooooh my freaking God 😱😱😱 there goes my savings 😭😭😭😭 i want it all,the bundle,the hair,the eyes,coffee cup 😍😍😍😍
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited July 2020
    all this attention is going to my doll's head, along with all that Kollection bundle hair!

Earnables: I think this is one of those instances where things will be better separately. I use boots all the time and *whispers* I like the dress, I'm hoping it looks nice dyed red. The hair is meh, but whatever.

GB: I'm ok with the top and skirt (other than the slit on the side, it's kinda deja vu). The hair and earrings are cute though

Kollection: adios Kstars. I love everything the other model has on.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    If they made the earnable dress a mini dress or a romper, it would’ve been waaaay cuter  
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thanks @kokokokonut and @SaigeAnne!

Earnables: I like the boots. The dress might look good dyed and the hair is just not for me but I'll still get it for my achievements.

GB: I love everything! Which means I'll end up with energy or dye... happens to me all the time.

Kollection: I'm in love! I want the single hair, iced coffee and dress from the bundle. Bye kstars!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Earnables: Not a fan of anything but will grind so I never have get them in a future TB box.

GB: I love everything, especially the hair. 

Kollection: The separates are really cute! Glu is getting better at designing drink handhelds. The bundle isn't really my cup of tea but I don't hate it. I hope @KaylaJ doesn't lean too far to one side or she might topple over from that hairdo 😛
    So these are the spoilers we got that we haven’t gotten in game yet. 

So if we’re gonna get another sky themed SYS, then it’ll probs me midnight or galaxy or smth. So the first dress might be earnable. The second and third dresses are most likely the VIP weekend prize and the fashion goals but I’m not sure which is which. I hope the third dress isn’t FG bc I love it so much!
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    I only like the earnable boots and I would probably chase the pink co-ords and the GB hair 💕 As for the kollection, I love the bundle, the iced coffee handheld and the eye makeup, but I’ll probably chase them if ever they’re available on a VIP weekend because my luck with kollection is just sooo bad. 

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    So these are the spoilers we got that we haven’t gotten in game yet. 

So if we’re gonna get another sky themed SYS, then it’ll probs me midnight or galaxy or smth. So the first dress might be earnable. The second and third dresses are most likely the VIP weekend prize and the fashion goals but I’m not sure which is which. I hope the third dress isn’t FG bc I love it so much!
    Thanks for bringing this up, I love the new Kollections, but much prefer these future items so will be saving my kstars for that chase 😍
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @NataliaCollins I think the 2nd will be trendsetter prizes and 3rd will be vip. I have a hunch that they won't be fashion goals because they aren't as polished and extra. FG items are very over the top, those two dresses, altho pretty, can't compare. I hope glu didn't make that mistake 😂

ALSO, EARNABLES ARE HORRIBLE! Just horrible, no excuses from me. Last weekend at least had a pretty hair, this one doesn't even have that. They look like something from 2015. Be honest glu, did you adapt those from k&k too? 😝
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • AlainaVWoodAlainaVWood Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Everything except the earnables are amazing. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    The gift box items need to be switched with the earnables because...yeah that Mrs. Doubtfire fit ain’t it! Sorry, but it takes a lot of energy and money within the game to finish a dating event! The earnables are just not worth it!🤷🏾‍♀️

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    The earnables are super ugly lol sorry
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Oh boi....
    My reaction to the Earnables:

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I stayed up until 3 am PST last night and got super confused/irritated when the event didn’t pop up. then I came on here, realized the thread hadn’t even been opened yet and felt incredibly stupid for staying up since it starts tomorrow not today🤦🏽‍♀️😂😂
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    I called it! I knew since last weekend that the pink outfit was gbs. I think Glu knew this was gonna be the reaction. They didn't showcase these Earnables or last week's Earnables. But they showcased the gbs and the SYS prizes. 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I'm a huge shoe fanatic and I absolutely love the earnable boots. I see myself using them a lot!
    @Victorian the second dress might be FG. Kalinda said it would be animated and sparkles at night. So maybe that’s the extra detail that makes it special enough to be FG idk.

The first dress is weird tho. I thought it would be SYS earnable since it’s way too blah to be VIP and it’s the last weekend before update so idk what else it could be for. 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    On the bright side, I'll have energy to grind away at professional gigs because my interest in any of the items...