❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 7/31/20 Love is in the AIr (Dating)❤️💋🥂

Comments

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Off topic, but that one dress is day/night changing, how in the world do we even take advantage of that in game or sys? I'm clueless, sorry.
    - As of right now, only in love with last one so hopefully earnable 
    -if I know glu the 2nd one will be FG and since it has a day/night feature they will use it as excuse that dress + kstars is all you get in package, no hair or accessories 

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Love the gb items but I only have 55 kstars 🤡😭
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    man im disappointed with the earnables this time ngl. with all the effort and money and time we have to put in for dating and party events i expect these to be higher quality than reality/professional events but this week is super underwhelming.... ill probably get to the dress just in case it looks amazing dyed.

gb on the other hand is soooo gorgeous i hope i can get the hair 🤞🤞🤞

i dont like that earnable quality is always so much lesser than gb. i understand why they do that but i do not like it at all
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited July 2020
    could any dolls experienced in GB chasing give me your best advice? i always have super crappy chases and i’m nervous to spend too many kstars with VIP next weekend. I know one girl already gave me some tips in the saving for black friday thread last week but any and all suggestions would be super helpful🥺💕
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    When I use NPCs, I date them up to 100, then delete them.  I think you can safely go to 200 without him wanting a relationship, but since I dump them at 100pts, I can't say.  (I always err on the safe side.)
    I'm almost at 3000 with my side piece and he hasn't asked for anything lol almost at 9000 with my hubby and he's soooooo needy 🤣
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I love the print of the dress. I almost wanna say I suggested a Reese Witherspoon dress that had that print. It wasn’t that ugly of course. 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Ugh, the earnables are not for me. The GB items are cute but I probably won't chase them either. 

I really wanted to get my relationship to 12k but these earnables do nothing to motivate me. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    The earnables look a little.....meh.... However, that GB hair? I neeeed it. Also the Kollection is gorgeous, I love that half up half down hair. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Meh, I really don't like the earnables this week. I agree with others, the quality is not there... unless we get a 50s housewife SYS, they are not useful. And even if we get that kind of SYS, do we really need so much clothes like these??

The giftbox items are pretty cute, I would love to get the hair or the clothes!
    And I love the Kollection's bundle shoes, the coffee and the single hair!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Earnables are a hard no. I really like the GB items.
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Ok goodbye k stars

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Lol I actually like the earnables 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AnaGermainAnaGermain Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I always get excited with dating events, the earnables are usually pretty (including the hair). This one tho, not cute. Last weekend I was already disappointed, and here am I disappointed again. No one deserves a housewife SYS, btw.
  • aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Libby said:
    Do you guys ever accept Simon’s offer when he calls during the events and offers us to do events and earn stars?
    I always do because I get a boost of event points. But the thing I've noticed, if mine says 6 hours it takes me much longer to complete it than a normal 6 hour event.
    So it isn't just me! I was wondering the same thing, it almost takes as long as finishing an 8 hour event...
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I would have preferred if the GB items were the earnables because I'd want the top, skirt and hair.
    Platform: Android

• anniecanniec Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    The earnables and the GB have been really low quality lately!🤦🏻‍♀️ With the last update, the quality of the designs look like when the game first started, a very simple and flat design without shadows. It’s such a shame because the last couple of months the designs were looking very realistic. 💔 
    edited July 2020
    I'm going to miss this event entirely because there's a limit on how many times you can get your progress back and I have to wait almost 5 days to get it back again. I hate playing the game on my phone. Goodbye to SYS too.  :/ Is there any way I can get back on my Amazon tablet and still have my progress? It's not worth getting to watch ads for Kstars and being able to unlock items if I keep having problems with the game. 
    BTW, how would you know if something was wrong with your game when you switch devices? I thought I had to keep pressing to clear data because of ads I wasn't getting on my Amazon tablet, but now I'm not sure that's the actual reason. I have other games I always get ads in and it isn't an issue.

• RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Hey, dumb question but what exactly do NPCs and SO mean? I'm so confused rn😅
    @Royaltyy NPC means non playable character and SO means significant other.

• RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    @Royaltyy NPC means non playable character and SO means significant other.
    Thanks💙, another dumb question but where do I find these NPCs and how do I go on dates with them without my husband divorcing me?
    edited July 2020
    @Royaltyy If you go into locations like restaurants and clubs there are always NPCs that are an option for a professional connection or dating.

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @Unwinter LOVE the second one 😍 glu should hire you
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Mommy always said, if I can't say anything nice about something, don't say anything.
    Ergo, I love the Earnable Boots, you can always use another nice pair of boots.  And since we have had Weekday rerun SYS themes, the earnable hair will really come in handy if the '20s theme comes around again.  The GBs, omg I need it all. Absolutely everything.   And I love love love the Kollection things.  Every single one.  This is a great weekend for prizes.  :)      (There.  I think Mom would be proud.  <3  )
    But the point of the forum is to share our opinions to glu so they know what we like and what we don’t. And the majority didn’t quite like the earnables so we should actually share that with glu. 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    I don't think koko meant to not say our opinion by that, just her personally not wanting to say the negative stuff😊
    And @ashleymedds @Katinkae thank you both!! 🥰
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Unpopular opinion I kinda like the earnables. Definitely love the hair, don’t have any current hair like that. Like the boots, prefer it not have the letters on it. The dress is meh. The gift box like the outfit and that is about it. The kollection the bundle dress is cute and the iced macchiato is a must have. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add