🗳️🌇 SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!🌇🥣er⭐

Comments

• Summer23Summer23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    So scared of this sys, I have 5 yellow dyes 8 orange and 4 twilight 😪

Here’s some looks I made (that I feel very unsure of) with what I have already dyed 

They’re all stunning looks! 😍 I love the hair you used on the bottom row! 
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 30 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the earnable dress 😍
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @Summer23 tysm 💖💖💖
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @ashleyy @AmyMimi thank you so much dolls 🤗💕
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    lol seems like glu are trying really hard to get us to spend diamonds on the dye boxes
    Am I the only one that thinks we should get a free weekly dye box 🤔🤔🤔
    they could never lmao 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Beautiful prizes💘💘 and the looks that you guys post are gorgeous 😭💖💘
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Current ideas, can’t say I’m too hopeful! 

iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @danjames12 I was thinking about using the 1920s dress too but I'm unsure if it'll score well, I hope it does because it's one of my favourite dresses! I'll definitely be voting for it in the booth 😊
  • JarlyJarly Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    @mikaylachimo your looks are simply beautiful!  :o 
    Level 53| A+++| Android
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    sorry for the OT
    I remember a page where Kalinda posts spoilers of SYS but also about 5 star weekend, gift boxes ecc.. Someone has the link?? Thank you
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    viola said:
    sorry for the OT
    I remember a page where Kalinda posts spoilers of SYS but also about 5 star weekend, gift boxes ecc.. Someone has the link?? Thank you
    If you scroll up and click on “KKH General Discussion” you’ll see a bunch of different pages with threads for different things. Every Wednesday and Thursday, Koko (our amazing moderator) opens a new thread for the upcoming SYS and weekend event, respectively. Kalinda posts the spoilers for events on their individual, separate threads. Hope this helps!
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I would really like this theme, but during the Yellow SYS I had used around 25 yellow dyes on a bunch of dresses, and somehow halfway through the weekend the game lost my progress and it forgot all the clothes that I had dyed (and also all my progress on the weekend event) but it had all of my old sys looks still posted which clearly showed that the clothes had been dyed. And I also had 3 dyes left so it wasn't like the dyes came back. But after spending over a week explaining it over and over again to Glu support they decided I didn't deserve to get the dye back and so now I have almost no yellow dyes and all of my favorite yellow looks are completely lost. 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    yeees thank you so much!! 

SaigeAnne said:
    viola said:
    sorry for the OT
    If you scroll up and click on “KKH General Discussion” you’ll see a bunch of different pages with threads for different things. Every Wednesday and Thursday, Koko (our amazing moderator) opens a new thread for the upcoming SYS and weekend event, respectively. Kalinda posts the spoilers for events on their individual, separate threads. Hope this helps!

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I'm not so excited about this theme, as we've just had a yellow centered theme. But the earnables are awesome! 

Here are some looks I've planned out, but I'm still feeling pretty uninspired tbh.

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @thallisa from where is that jumpsuit??😍😍
    iOS player 

• aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited July 2020
    The call was kind of helpful but here are my ideas have no idea if they will score well or not 😅

Love the dress on the upper right!!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Just over 2 hours till Go Time!  I’m excited!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I was thinking this SYS will be about summery, beachy short dresses, buy I guess its gowns again? 🤔
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    I was thinking this SYS will be about summery, beachy short dresses, buy I guess its gowns again? 🤔
    usually gown themes tire me out, but if i have to see that kimiversary bikini/cover up set again i will scream LOL. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Omg, I love your edits @SaigeAnne!
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

Since i got kstars in my sys tb box i did 2 spins in the new kollection before it ends and got the hair , I really love it !! Should I submit this look as my first look ?? 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @QueenRhia where did you get those boots from? And btw your looks are so cute 💕🦋
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @aprilhaine The dress is from the vivid sunset kollection 😍
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.