🗳️🌇 SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!🌇🥣er⭐

Comments

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    well.... same ol same ol bad scores again 😕 getting a decent 40-50 score has been so difficult for the past two updates! ☹️

idk what voters want anymore i just want to be in top 5... i can live without the TS dress but the butterfly crown is so cute 😭

i do hope votes will pick up soon though as i think the earnable hair is quite nice too 🥺
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    my first two looks flopped badly 😞
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I thought my first was a really good look, even if it was more focused on the blue parts of a sunset lol! But I only got 32 votes </3
    Most of the looks that are doing well in my group are dyed yellow, which doesn’t scream sunset to me, plus I don’t really like using yellow dye on a lot of stuff because it ends up looking either too bright or too mustardy. 
    And ideas for how I can make a comeback?!

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    @greeneyeddove437 I used procreate to add color, that’s all!
    @Summer23 I agree! I did some more and attempted hairstyles! Some have highlights while others are completely dyed!

I’m getting non-sunset themed now, so I’ll drop the rest of my ideas in the 2020 design suggestions thread.
    There's are gorgeous!! I love the last two! 😍😍😍 the blue ombré hair needs to be a new hair colour!! 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Looking at the voting booth...it's a mess. I'm seeing a lot of green, grey, black and white.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Well not a good start for me either 😭
    My looks are always flopping hard these past SYS, I don't know what to do anymore 😢🤷🏻‍♀️

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Major glitch with mine. I started at 3 pm, right on time. So far, zero votes on my first look and my timer should say like 3 hours left until another ticket.,.buuuuttttt it's like I started less than an hour ago. What do I do?🤦🏻‍♀️ Also, ignore my dolls nakedness. 🙈😂 It's been this way for 3 hours!🤷🏻‍♀️ @KalindaKing
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I don't have enough time to start today, since tomorrow I have a couple of doctors appointments and don't want lose a ticket, I think I'm going to start Sunday like an hour before the event ends
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @katiebobatie Hey doll! Your look is so pretty but the call said orange dresses and yellow suits, that's maybe the reason why all the yellow looks on your group are getting good scores :| 
    iOS
    English is not my first language!
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    @SaigeAnne omg your edits I’m in love! ❤️❤️❤️
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @serenaa That first look is so gorgeous
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    When I think sunset I think golds oranges purples and even blues - I also think of going to naples Florida and sipping a drink taking a sunset cruise in a cute little maxi dress - I wish whoever wrote the script for the calls would be a little more creative! 
    Even this that just popped up on my phone would have been better instead of limiting it to orange and yellow only 

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Almost everybody getting really weird low scores and also the votes are taking way to long to appear... maybe there's something wrong with the voting booth...? 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Guess what I did on impulse lol
    No orange in sight though 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I’m obsessed with this dress and of course two triple threat or last week ticket users ahead of me - why do I always get chill groups when I hate the prizes and when I reallly want first place this happens! 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @letus the scores are admittedly low 😕, but I think the time frame is normal. Votes appearing after 2 seconds during weekday SYS is NOT normal 😆
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    So far I've gotten 15 k stars, 10 energy and only one 100 kash. 👀 That's so unlike the booth.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @SaigeAnne guess I got spoiled by them quick votes lol 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Look 1 and 2, the scores were so low that I’ve already lost interest in this SYS, week after week is the same mess! 
    Congratulations @glu: every SYS you manage to disappoint me more that the previous one 🙄

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Floppity flop 🙃🙃

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Its been months since my first two looks got over 41, so I’m happy! @AmyMimi our first look are so similar! Great minds think alike

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • claranaxclaranax Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Hey dolls... I don’t know if my game has an issue... but I swear these 3 dolls have been with the same outfit since they reached 80 votes or so. The first place was 100 votes 10 minutes ago and now that girl is 700 like wuuuut???!! I already gave up the dress lol but if they’re bots that’s totally unfair.

ios player ✨ level 30+
    english is not my language lol 🇧🇷
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.