❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 7/31/20 Love is in the AIr (Dating)❤️💋🥂

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Unpopular I live for short hair like this and it’s like a curly version of that one hair I wear constantly! So I will grind my life away for it. 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Hate the earnables but will prob play up to boots because they will probably be worth it. LOVE the bundle in kollection and I love the GB. 
    🤣 I wish glu did a short hair sys cause short hair is always under appreciated. 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    I feel like since this weeks SYS is floraly (a word? maybe) a romantic gown like this would've been GORGE for dating. (hate the orange details but something like this)
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I was worried because I’m busy this weekend and thought I wouldn’t have time to play, but now I’m actually glad because I don’t like any of the earnables 😅 the dress is okay, I’ll try and get to that if I can but if I don’t then I won’t mind too much

I NEED THAT ICED COFFEE
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    🤣 I Legit can’t wait to get the hair I’m buy the purple hair dye and give life to everyone 🥺💕
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    🤣 I wish glu did a short hair sys cause short hair is always under appreciated. 
    This ! Voters seem to have something against short hair 😩 short hair needs some love too lol 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    What is VMO written on the boots?
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    The gift box items are so cute 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I like the earnables lol. The hair is cute and different, the dress is modest and retro, the boots are cute but they look more "modern" than the rest of the set, so they'll look better separately (also, does "omv" on the boots means "on my way"? Lol if so, that's cute!) 

The Gift box items are very pretty, but I won't chase. I like the texture! I also wish we've gotten more tops without this boob window thing 😂

Unpopular opinion, but the Kollection is... meh. I only like that iced coffee. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    letus said:
    What is VMO written on the boots?
    Lol I just had pilates flashbacks, your VMO is a really important muscle near your knees. Highly doubt that’s what they meant with these boots though.. 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @kokokokonut I totally got that and had a little chuckle about it!  💕
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’m moving my explanation of my comment to Apropos of Nuthin.  That thread title came from Olivia on General Hospital. . Lol. I’ll just say we’re having a heat wave. And I didn’t mean to get all emotional, I’m sorry.  Now, I can’t wait till tomorrow. I want that dress.  (As if) lol. 
    Seriously I love everybody here.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @kokokokonut I totally got that and had a little chuckle about it!  💕
    The graphic?  Heh heh  ty
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Omg what is that hair?!

the clothes keep having initials on them....every week. What do they mean?
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I really like the dress! I don’t need every outfit to be some boobs-out, butt-out, fallopian-high slit lycra novababe disposable dress...I always find more covered-up pieces intriguing in the game because I don’t have enough of them. And sexiness to me is more about originality and confidence than simply how many square meters of skin are exposed 🤷‍♀️ The boots horrify me a little but I’ll have to try them on and see if they’re usable in my wardrobe.
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    At last, my doll can stop ignoring her bf’s calls and actually go on a date again! 
    In regards to the spoilers: I’m always happy to get another blue item, but the earnables seem kinda mismatched to me in comparison to how cohesive a set the gb items look. The gb items are cute but I’m gonna save my stars if I don’t get anything. The kollection looks beautiful and I’m eager to take a spin since I chose to forego a spin on last week’s kollection so I could chase the ice cream.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I don’t need every outfit to be some boobs-out, butt-out, fallopian-high slit lycra novababe disposable dress...I always find more covered-up pieces intriguing in the game because I don’t have enough of them. And sexiness to me is more about originality and confidence than simply how many square meters of skin are exposed 🤷‍♀️
    100%. Rikk, you read my mind, I swear 😂
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Dating weekends are by far my least favorite event... and let’s just say these items aren’t inspiring me to grind dates 🤡

Do really love all the giftbox tho, and the kollection, especially the coffee 🥺🥺 and the Kylie hair and the bundle. Basically everything but the earnables lol. RIP
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    SisSnappedLikeThanos omg I have rewatched that show soooo much 😍
  • giugiugiugiu Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

I think the dress is a little treat to our modest fashion players, it’s really cool. The boots give me Off White vibes so maybe if they were paired with a high fashion outfit they would look bomb, definitely getting them
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Now my problem is the dress itself is incredible terrible i just feel that it doesnt go with the boots. The hair is GORGEOUS though but all together the look is lowkey trash and doesnt match. That dress would need some sandals or something. Not knee-high boots. And whats up with the words on the boots. Like does anybody know what that means?