🗳️🌇 SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!🌇🥣er⭐

Comments

• curllkkhcurllkkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    What does it mean to see the same doll twice when voting? Is that normal? 
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @katiebobatie Hey doll! Your look is so pretty but the call said orange dresses and yellow suits, that's maybe the reason why all the yellow looks on your group are getting good scores :| 
    You’re not wrong I just only have 10 orange dyes and can’t seem to find anything that looks good in yellow 😩 ah well, I’ll take a gamble on some separates and see how they come out 😌
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    the first one probably doesn’t scream sunset but the second one..... cmonnnn 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @brunakkh I almost used those shoes aswell lol great minds think alike indeed ! 😆
    Your looks are lovely as always 😊💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    @claranax They probably submitted a bunch of looks at the same time. The last look submitted is the one displayed on the ts board. And scores are kinda slow. Or maybe...👀 they are bots.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Ok, I was thinking of keeping this my secret, but I’m a blabermouth. The other weekend I couldn’t start till like late saturday  so I figured this out. If you’re not really into the last earnable, and love the #1 ts, start super late and watch the crazy:
    I had to use a couple of my triple thing tickets to get the first earnable, but I got the hair easy!
    So let’s keep this quiet (incase I need this trick again...) but think about the hairline on that last earnable...
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Hey dolls! Fist time posting, but I just can't.... My looks usually received about 50 votes. I was rushing and these aren’t my best looks (my closet is small enough), but I expected more. Apparently they’re really that bad. Do you have any tips on how to improve my style? 😌 I just don't know what to do....

P.S. I Don't know if this is the problem, but after I regularly started delaying the start for 2-3 hours, my points fell incredibly
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AmyMimi I also almost chose the shoes you are wearing lol and I have to say, that pink hair looks so good on your doll
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Okay if one more all black look or the tie dye swimsuit wins popular pick over an actually thought out, put in effort doll, I will throw my phone. Taking a break from the voting booth because this is just dumb. 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

First two looks. Started a little late because I was working. This theme is going to be so hard. I think i have 3 looks left and then i don't really know what to do. Got one ticket buyer in my group but fingers crossed I'll be able to pass her anyway because her looks aren't on theme and her score is relatively low. Decided I need the hair accessory afterall.
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    It’s one of my favourite dresses @princessprecious !! It got 42 votes (not with the chocolate tho, I switched that for a drink) which, I wish was better.... but tbh, when I’ve seen much better looks flop I will take that score and run with it! 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    My votes are going great and I'm happy with it. I want the ernable hair so much and I hope my votes keep doing well.
    Also I'm 2nd place in TS, the 1st one is a tb, so I'm so happy with myself (:
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    first look did great, second look didn’t do so hot but I’m in second for now 😊

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

Well this SYS was fun for about an hour. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Ok, I was thinking of keeping this my secret, but I’m a blabermouth. The other weekend I couldn’t start till like late saturday  so I figured this out. If you’re not really into the last earnable, and love the #1 ts, start super late and watch the crazy:
    I had to use a couple of my triple thing tickets to get the first earnable, but I got the hair easy!
    So let’s keep this quiet (incase I need this trick again...) but think about the hairline on that last earnable...
    This definitely can work well, but it can also go terribly wrong. Lots of ticket buyers do this strategy also to try and avoid being in a group with another ticket buyer. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Anyone missing a ticket cause I sure am. I only have 2 when I saved all three ! Why you stealing my ticket Glu!! 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I was first then 5 buyers came up and I’m like this chick been wearing blue the whole time  🤦🏾‍♀️
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Lol... @me 😂
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    There’s this doll in my group that is always wearing the same outfit, but her points have been incrementing for about 3-4 hours now, not like she submitted all her looks at once and they all loaded together. And she’s first btw 🤖
     Is this normal? Who should i contact? Support? @eggsandbananas and @KalindaKing ?
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Yellow bathing suit just got a girl in my ts a 60 and the look was blah... so I guess this another bathing suit sys because it says sun in the title 
  • dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 38 Posts

Kinda sad at the first one but I still love it lol really hope that I can get the last earnable though
    iOS
    English is not my first language!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Two looks in and I'm fifth with three ticket buyers in the top spots

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    First two looks. I have zero orange dye but for some reason i have the most green. Im just gonna pretend this is a summer time sunny sys. 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited July 2020

I was first then 5 buyers came up and I’m like this chick been wearing blue the whole time  🤦🏾‍♀️
    well this screams sunset to me 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.