⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I’d love a comeback for reality shows just like we have one for top stars 😅 i know random, but I need an incentive to do reality shows, I have literally nothing else to do now lol 😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Bring back old hair, lip, eye, eyeshadow colors etc. We have no way of getting them if we missed them!
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    edited July 2020

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    We NEED better closet organization. Glu developed Covet, and the Covet closet organization is incredible. Why not carry over that closet organization to KKH? It would be such a relief to be able to filter my closet by color, style, what kind of event (sys, kollection, etc), just like in Covet. As someone who’s played for years, it’s annoying to have to go through hundreds of outfits just to find the one I’m looking for.
    What game do you like better? 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I wish there was button (preferably where I drew a circle) that transported you all the way to the bottom of your wardrobe. I have put a lot of my clothes in the storage closet but it still is frustrating to scroll all the way to the bottom whenever I get a new item, especially dresses and shoes! Implementing this button would make it easier for us to see new items we have received

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Please please please!

• WORK OUT ON YOUR TB PALETTE especially in the last box which needs 600 points, for what? An old, unfashionable, almost useless bracelet. (God I won't mind getting an accessory if it's in the black or even gold box but the rainbow box? That's just unforgivable)

• A BUSINESS THAT GENERATES DIAMONDS. At this rate, free players will take forever to buy something from their hard earned diamonds.

• BUSINESS REMINDER THAT YOU CAN WORK ON YOUR BUSINESS AGAIN (a call maybe? It's almost impossible to do your business every week in the same time, there are a lot of factors for delay y'know?) 

• SEPARATE NON TICKET BUYERS TO TICKET BUYERS IN SYS EVENTS. It's really unfair that they're in the same ranking board even though they don't have the same amount of tickets. (Also so they'll work on their creativity)

• LET US KEEP OUR ENERGIES BEFORE WE LEVELED UP. Maybe just add the free energy for leveling up even though it exceeds the limit. (Some of those energies are from our pets, imagine getting it after four hours again and it just lost because you leveled up and it exceeds your energy limit?)

• GIVE A TOKEN OF APPRECIATION FOR TAKING YOUR SURVEY. Your so called 10 to 15 minutes of survey actually takes more than that, atleast 30 to 45 minutes if taken seriously. So give something in exchange of our time.

• REEVALUATE THE PRICES OF YOUR OLD ITEMS IN THE SHOP. Most of those aren't worth their prices, expensive to the point of overpricing. The sale once in a while is still not worth it in my opinion.

• GIVE US INTERESTING AND REALISTIC THEMES FOR SHOW YOUR STYLE EVENTS. Color themes are cute but maybe be more specific so we can avoid confusion on what to wear (formal, casual, bohemian, mafia, etc. So that the other player won't look like going to a party while the other look like staying at home wearing the same color of clothes)

• BRING BACK THE MOTIVATIONAL 10 KSTARS AND DYES AFTER SYS EVENT FOR VOTING LOOKS. Tbh it is not enjoyable voting looks that are not so stylish and out of theme but more especially if you spent 10 minutes in voting just to get 3 energies or a few hundred dollars when you can get it in the streets

• UPGRADE THEIR 'WORLD'. The fashion world don't just revolve in Paris, Milan, New York, etc. I think it's good if you add all cities in the world, it will be more exciting to see new places.

• ADD ETHNIC ATTIRES OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES IN THE SHOP. I think it will be cute and makes you proud to ramp your country's national attire in the holloween costume party just like in Miss Universe 😂✌

• ABILITY TO ORGANIZE CLOSET ACCORDING TO OUR TASTE. I thought I can do that in the Bel Air Mansion closet, but I got disappointed since you can't actually do much with that closet. I want to arrange my clothes according to their purpose, like formals to formals, casuals to casuals etc.

There's actually more but this is taking too long I don't think someone will take time to read this anymore, for those who did, thanks!
    ! THIS IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND, JUST VOICING MY OPINION !
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I’ve only been playing this game for the past few months and I don’t know if you guys feel the same but I think most of good clothes only available in stars and stars is very hard to earn. Is it possible if the clothes and accessories have two option to buy like houses? Like with cash is this much and with star this much you know?
    Second, they should make sale like the way they did on 6th years anniversary more often like seasonal. Summer sale, autumn sale, winter sale, spring sale etc. Cos I think more sale means more purchases right? I don’t hack my game and I spent more that $600 real money to buy stars in order to get the stuff that I like during the sale. So if the sale is not just once a year it’s a win-win for us right? 
    I’m sorry if all my suggestions sound stupid lol.
  • ambrosiachaseambrosiachase Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    -Would Really like different Body Sizes to be available.
    -More items should be added to the Throwback Sales during Thanksgiving and Kimiversary. 
    - Old event items should be available to buy using K-Stars.
    -More ways to earn Diamonds.
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I got this pallette with paying 1 diamond. DON'T PUT REGULAR DYES TO DIAMOND BOXES ONLY RARE DYES PLEASE! I almost choose the purple one, thank god I got the champagne. But I am never doing this again if you don't fix it. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • jsssssssssjsssssssss Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I dont think the new sys worth the time or money, maybe to get something you didnt want that much. We need another way to get the old sys clothes and stuff. Like using diamonds, maybe more than usual. Example: using 40 diamonds to get an old sys dress and not 25 like tb ones. Hope you read this, ty.
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited July 2020
    The suggestion thread now has 105 pages, I don’t know about everyone else but I don’t feel like going through every single page to see if my idea has already been listed. 

I think it needs to be separated into categories

1. Doll suggestions, face shape, skin tones, body shape, height & more
    2. Significant other, dating, marriage improvements/ideas
    3. Closet improvements/ideas 
    4. Business improvements/ideas
    5. Event improvements/ideas 
    6. Storyline improvements/ideas
    7. General gameplay improvements/ideas
    8. Forum improvement/ideas  

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    Can our dolls get pajamas please🙏🙏🙏🙏 it would be awesome if the game partnered up with Peter Alexander
    Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    forgot to ask this in the survey but please let our energy stack NO! MATTER! WHAT! I think it’s quite annoying when you level up and don’t get a full bar worth of energy just because you already had say a 3/4th full bar. I don’t see what the issue is in letting energy stack considering certain stuff lets you stack energy but other doesn’t. specifically I would like energy from pets and tappables to stack up regardless if your bar is full or already over. it’s frustrating when i’m going to all my houses clicking my pets and I have to go back to wherever my gig is/start a reality show ect and use some energy then go back to collecting from my pets/doing all the tappables. we already get energy to stack when you get it in a kollection or box so I don’t understand why it can’t just be universal in the game!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    Other closet organization ideas:

I have already said this in another thread but I will put it here in the correct one. 

1. Unlock the makeup section in the storage closet so we can store some makeup looks we don’t use all of the time or don’t want to look at (I’m looking at you mustache lips)
    2. Move the hair accessories section to the.... (gasp) hair section. That way you don’t have to scroll through the accessories tabs. (And while you’re at it, move the hair clips so they’re actually in your hair and not right beside your eyeball)
    3. Clean up the misc section. I know it’s a catch all, but it’s messy. 
    3a. Move all the jewelry (rings, nose rings, watches, chokers) to the jewelry section. Duh. 
    3b. Take out the pets and only have them available in the pet section. 

3c. Make a “tights” section in the shoe section. It can include all tights with or without shoes attached. 
    3d. Make an aura section. 
    4. Allow us to move things to their correct section if you aren’t going to. Some examples, short hair being in the long hair section; hat hairstyles not being in the hat section or non-hat hairstyles that are in the hat section; full outfits in the long sleeve shirt section; the new Kimiversary long sleeve top is in the short sleeve section; the brown pantyhose and the nose highlight in the misc section. Just to name of few! (There are TONS of mistakes in the men’s closet.)
    To me it seems like the purpose of the misc section is for when they can’t be bothered to put items in the correct area 😂😂
    Why do I even bother 😒
    edited July 2020

Update the male dolls closet!!

Why do I even bother 😒
  • gibby11gibby11 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Please add more dates with Raul or Cassio !!
    Instead of having 50 shades of dye can we just have have clear dye & get to choose the colour we want

Why do I even bother 😒
    I suggest making the game crossplatform. It's 2020 for god's sake, many games are crossplatform, why isn't this one? Ios and Android players should have the chance to play in the same platform. When you change platforms, you lose all your progress and that's not fun. 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    i must say im a bit mad that players who subscribed to the game tend to get better items from partnerships and i would like to ask if it would be possible to included more better items for partnerships for players who are non subscribers and please remove the VIP partnerships from non subscribers's gift boxes
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

Here with more app-related suggestions. 

As you can see, the ratio is funny. You are telling me 1 kstar worths 100 kash? No one will buy them at this rate even if they need to and want to. Add another zero to kash payouts, make that 5000 -> 50.000, make that 11.000 -> 110.000 and then maybe some people will purchase them. Just maybe.

Also, change these energy - kstars prices. It should be purchased with kash instead - and don't be sneaky with it, if you designed purchasing prices 100 kash per kstar keep it that way when converting to kash. The only ones that purchase energy with kstars (on their own will obviously, we probably all purchased energy with kstars by mistake at least once) are hacked players, that's a fact. Legit players will tap items for hours, that is not fair. 
    edited July 2020
    Victorian said:
    I suggest making the game crossplatform. It's 2020 for god's sake, many games are crossplatform, why isn't this one? Ios and Android players should have the chance to play in the same platform. When you change platforms, you lose all your progress and that's not fun. 
    @Victorian that will never happen Apple’s operating systems(iOS, iPadOS macOS WatchOS & TvOS) are a closed platform & android isn’t. Apple would never share it’s code with another company because that would risk their users privacy.
    Try connecting your game to Facebook
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    i must say im a bit mad that players who subscribed to the game tend to get better items from partnerships and i would like to ask if it would be possible to included more better items for partnerships for players who are non subscribers and please remove the VIP partnerships from non subscribers's gift boxes
    honestly! putting the VIP tiles in my daily box isn't going to make me subscribe to VIP 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Dear Glu,
    this game used to be fun! Then you made it not fair and all about money! I am not a free player but I have my limits. The “competition “ is now who gives you the most money!  It’s sucks and you need to change things!  Every player free or paying matters and you just see $$$$ and who cares! It sucks and I just needed it to be said 
  • renisrenis Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Please translate this game into Portuguese br.
    edited July 2020
    Give the weekend events a storyline, doing this would give the weekend events purpose & would make them more enjoyable
    I wouldn’t classify the call we get from Simon every event, as a storyline 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    How everyone could get there dream closet 

Doing this would allow players to arrange the closet how they want
    Why do I even bother 😒
    edited July 2020
    Victorian said:
    @Victorian that will never happen Apple’s operating systems(iOS, iPadOS macOS WatchOS & TvOS) are a closed platform & android isn’t. Apple would never share it’s code with another company because that would risk their users privacy.
    Try connecting your game to Facebook
    @WhatIsReality it is possible since there are other crossplatform mobile games. Most popular example would be pokemon go. Glu should at least try to figure it out and I am already connected to Facebook. My suggestion wasn't because I need crossplatform, it's just something that makes any game higher quality.
    edited July 2020
    @VictorianSorry I misinterpreted the last sentence😅😅 I interpreted it as, When your change platforms, you loose all your progress(app purchases)
    There is no way you could transfer your app purchases from one platform to another. I really need to stop overthinking stuff 

Tbh I was in major need of a caffeine hit when I posted my first reply 

Why do I even bother 😒