❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 7/31/20 Love is in the AIr (Dating)❤️💋🥂

Comments

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    How many more hours until I can buy that Kollection?!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Listen I don’t ever comment if I love or hate things much! I just was joking when I said golden girls - I’m a lot older than most players I’m sure... and I dream of being a golden girl one day! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sorry if I hurt anyone’s feelings - 
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Personally, I tend to prefer more modest styles, so that’s not my problem with the earnable dress. I just don’t think it’s very special or interesting looking, so I don’t really like it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    I am very excited about the kollection though, especially that coffee.
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    @Libby @BooskiBabii  @SaigeAnne @yezx
    @kokokokonut
    Dolls I saw you discussing Simon’s offer gig and I wanted to share my little trick.
    What am I doing is that I'm saying I'll do it later like approximately  3-5 times, depends on the event.
    When I'm getting the second earnable then I'm doing the gig (it's important to truck the time for next call to have enough energy collected for the start).
    Doing the gig after second earnable gives you point 25 from the gig itself, 40 from the offer, 15 additional because you have already collected two earnables and it's 6 hour gig, and +3 from each item from GB.
    So In this way you can collect from 80 to 92 points.

IOS
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Dolls, even if you do not like the earnables like I do, get them!
    Later they will be on your way in the tb boxes.
    IOS
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    aharuty said:
    Dolls, even if you do not like the earnables like I do, get them!
    Later they will be on your way in the tb boxes.

that's a detail i forgot about.
    the vast majority of my tb boxes are items i willingly ignored and didn't get because i didn't like them.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

I am in love with this dress! I love the snake drawing on it 😍 also am excited to see how that makeup looks on my doll and who doesn't love a new handheld and the hair is awesome too. This is one of the few times I'd prefer to get the bundle last! The single dress is making me want to buy these earrings I've seen this sys

I like the GB items but not sure if I'll chase any of it. This is the first time I've ever really considered not trying for the earnables. I can only see myself using the boots, really can't imagine myself using the dress or hair and not sure it's worth the energy (both in game and irl lol) 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    When kollections don’t play fair😢
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Energy🤡🤡
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I chased and I got many K-Stars, blue dye, 1x50 energy and hairstyle, earrrings and top. Should I buy one more box or take 2nd spin of Kollection?
    Agree - Box 
    Awsome - Kollection
    LOL - Save 
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Last spin landed on the gorgeous eye makeup and it said ‘Please wait’ and switched to the red dye🙄😩

• fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    least favourite item
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Took a spin on the Kollection and got the hair! I really wanna chase the eyes and the coffee but I don't wanna spend my kstars 😭
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I thought long and hard and decided to not chase GB. Mainly because of three problems:
    1) Separates should always be earnable. If you don't get a piece in your free box it's not worth chasing. 
    2) Earrings look tacky, I don't want them.
    3) Hairclips should have been separate. 
    So if you didn't make that two piece outfit separates, instead separated the hair from hairclips (make the hair wearable without them tho) I would probably chase those and would not mind the earrings. But now it's just not worth a minimum of 120 kstars, I can get prettier items with that kind of money. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    aharuty said:
    Doing the gig after second earnable gives you point 25 from the gig itself, 40 from the offer, 15 additional because you have already collected two earnables and it's 6 hour gig, and +3 from each item from GB.
    So In this way you can collect from 80 to 92 points.

NEVER thought of this, wow thank you so so much!! 
    Also it took me 50 energy to fill the first 2 stars, did glu really think we wouldn't notice that they gave us an 8hr gig disguised as 6hrs?? I didn't give it much thought in the beginning because I wasn't too sure and I was new but wow
    And also, just saw the collection and at first I wanted this hair but looking closely it's just giving me onion hair vibes all over again so I'm skipping this

Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    @appreciattee Ohmygod! Similar thing happened to me. I got a daily gift box dress in mine,in a different colour than I already had. Lucky me. 🤡 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I got the skirt! Very happy to choose an item... does anyone have any ideas on how to style it on its own though? Because I don’t think it does very well and the top slit thing is a bit odd, 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I went a little crazy and decided to chase the hair 😅

Then I opened another palette but I didn’t get any items so I didn’t think to screenshot, but it had energy, then kstars, then dye
    And in the last box I got the hair!

And I also went a little crazy on the kollection, I adored everything so I spent a lot

So happy to get the coffee and eyes! Would have loved the hair but since both energy and dyes are left I couldn’t spend 110 kstars for it 😭

Now I feel broke and a bit ashamed for spending so much on a non-VIP weekend 🙃
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792