❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 7/31/20 Love is in the AIr (Dating)❤️💋🥂

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,072 Posts
    Victorian said:
    I thought long and hard and decided to not chase GB. Mainly because of three problems:
    1) Separates should always be earnable. If you don't get a piece in your free box it's not worth chasing. 
    2) Earrings look tacky, I don't want them.
    3) Hairclips should have been separate. 
    So if you didn't make that two piece outfit separates, instead separated the hair from hairclips (make the hair wearable without them tho) I would probably chase those and would not mind the earrings. But now it's just not worth a minimum of 120 kstars, I can get prettier items with that kind of money. 
    Me keeping my word after I got the skirt from free gb:

Now I don't have any money left and I will just have to ditch the top probably 😩 I will also have to ditch next week's VIP which is just awful 🤦‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,628 Posts

After many tries, I've managed to get the hair, top and earrings... And now I'm broke. I literally have no self-control 🤡 I couldn't help myself, the GB outfit is just too adorable!
    your doll is gorgeous @moonlights! Congrats on your new items 💕
  • renatsrenats Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    edited July 2020
    It’s very rare for me to spend on kollections but i loved the new one so much I thought was worth giving a try. I was lucky i got the coffe right at first but wanted to try my luck again. Then i got the dye and the energy 😔 seriously, putting dyes in kollections is really mean glu 😂

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,188 Posts

This nude pink color looks so cute! I’m sure these seperates will be my go-to pieces 💕
    @thallisa @thelifeofRaeRae

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! ♡
    78 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

the top/skirt/earrings + 440 energy and 7 daily GB items later..... and I don’t even have the hair.
    i. don’t. want. to. talk. about. it.
    all i know is i might need a break from this game.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • marir222marir222 New Member Registered Users 298 Posts
    got the hair and top in the gb, and the iced coffee in the kollection. i actually had to chase the hair because i got energy, top, earrings the first time, really happy i did. also i got the all about the swag achievement and was able to get some of my kstars back. 

that’s for amateurs
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 385 Posts
    Will the beautiful eden collection be back another time ?? ( all the collections say limited time but after a while they come back so I’m just confused ) 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    why do I keep bothering with these things, when I always get energy and dye?? Why did I waste all of my k-stars? At least I got the dress...

• annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 259 Posts
    got the only thing I wanted from the gift box, if I chased I'd probably get everything because these are by usual boxes, but not gonna...

and got the dress from the kollection, not what I wanted, but at least it's an item

Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    Will the beautiful eden collection be back another time ?? ( all the collections say limited time but after a while they come back so I’m just confused ) 
    Yes it will! Limited time is because it lasts one week then the rotation changes and you have new collection but that one eventually will come back don’t worry 😊
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

the only benefit of spending all my kstars on GBs is I finished the event in 30 mins🙃 & in the meantime I maxed out my relationship with my husband and had a second kid. also completed some achievements...saving the rest of the whopping 440 energy I got for next weekend to grind reality shows and make up for spending a unhealthy amount to try to get the stupid hair I didn’t even get. going to skip out on TB boxes this week and take a much needed break from the game (other than to submit looks for SYS) in order to save the energy. hopefully double star weekend begins sometime soon so I can do a couple offers to get my kstar amount back to where it was.....

note to self: never chasing ever again. I am traumatized.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,353 Posts
    Basak said:

This nude pink color looks so cute! I’m sure these seperates will be my go-to pieces 💕
    @thallisa @thelifeofRaeRae
    Spent way too much chasing this LOL! I got the top in my free box and had to spend 400 to get the skirt but no regrets <3
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 496 Posts
    edited July 2020

Edit:

I guess today is not my day, lol
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 340 Posts
    I forgot to take a screenshot but I got the earrings in my free box and the hair in my second box.

I also opened 3 boxes from the new kollection and got 80 k-stars, 50 energy and the 10 red dyes.
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 528 Posts
    edited July 2020

I really want the bundle omg😭😭😭 order: dress, k-stars, handheld
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y