❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 7/31/20 Love is in the AIr (Dating)❤️💋🥂

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

After many tries, I've managed to get the hair, top and earrings... And now I'm broke. I literally have no self-control 🤡 I couldn't help myself, the GB outfit is just too adorable!
    your doll is gorgeous @moonlights! Congrats on your new items 💕
  • renatsrenats Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited July 2020
    It’s very rare for me to spend on kollections but i loved the new one so much I thought was worth giving a try. I was lucky i got the coffe right at first but wanted to try my luck again. Then i got the dye and the energy 😔 seriously, putting dyes in kollections is really mean glu 😂

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

This nude pink color looks so cute! I’m sure these seperates will be my go-to pieces 💕
    @thallisa @thelifeofRaeRae

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

the top/skirt/earrings + 440 energy and 7 daily GB items later..... and I don’t even have the hair.
    i. don’t. want. to. talk. about. it.
    all i know is i might need a break from this game.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    got the hair and top in the gb, and the iced coffee in the kollection. i actually had to chase the hair because i got energy, top, earrings the first time, really happy i did. also i got the all about the swag achievement and was able to get some of my kstars back. 

that’s for amateurs
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Will the beautiful eden collection be back another time ?? ( all the collections say limited time but after a while they come back so I’m just confused ) 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    why do I keep bothering with these things, when I always get energy and dye?? Why did I waste all of my k-stars? At least I got the dress...

• annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    got the only thing I wanted from the gift box, if I chased I'd probably get everything because these are by usual boxes, but not gonna...

and got the dress from the kollection, not what I wanted, but at least it's an item

Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    Will the beautiful eden collection be back another time ?? ( all the collections say limited time but after a while they come back so I’m just confused ) 
    Yes it will! Limited time is because it lasts one week then the rotation changes and you have new collection but that one eventually will come back don’t worry 😊
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

the only benefit of spending all my kstars on GBs is I finished the event in 30 mins🙃 & in the meantime I maxed out my relationship with my husband and had a second kid. also completed some achievements...saving the rest of the whopping 440 energy I got for next weekend to grind reality shows and make up for spending a unhealthy amount to try to get the stupid hair I didn’t even get. going to skip out on TB boxes this week and take a much needed break from the game (other than to submit looks for SYS) in order to save the energy. hopefully double star weekend begins sometime soon so I can do a couple offers to get my kstar amount back to where it was.....

note to self: never chasing ever again. I am traumatized.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Basak said:

This nude pink color looks so cute! I’m sure these seperates will be my go-to pieces 💕
    @thallisa @thelifeofRaeRae
    Spent way too much chasing this LOL! I got the top in my free box and had to spend 400 to get the skirt but no regrets <3
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited July 2020

Edit:

I guess today is not my day, lol
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I forgot to take a screenshot but I got the earrings in my free box and the hair in my second box.

I also opened 3 boxes from the new kollection and got 80 k-stars, 50 energy and the 10 red dyes.
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited July 2020

I really want the bundle omg😭😭😭 order: dress, k-stars, handheld
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y