https://www.facebook.com/luna.kkh.52
    Feel free to add me on Facebook!
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts

Good thing i got the hair in the freebie box

Me attempting to get the bundle but now I’m broke again
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    psssst. It’s Kalinda’s 4th Anniversary here.  Come check it I out and Leave greeting at the Anniversary thread!  <3
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5459370/happy-4-year-anniversary-kalinda#latest
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Quick update:

IOS
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts

officially hate my life, spent 1200 Kstars chasing the GB and the kollection (ofc the handheld had to be the last thing to get) 😭  
    If you’re in my friend list, get used to seeing this oufit for the rest of the year because I refuse to take it off now after spending all my kstars 😚✌🏼
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

I want everything in the new kollection but i tried only twice since i am saving for the black friday , got dyes in my first try and the eyes after that and I really love them 🥰
    I am sorry guys but does anyone know if these two achievements can be completed by dating anyone or it have to be with my husband? I maxed my points with him and want to remove him from my contacts so he would stop calling tbh 😂 but i want to complete the achievements 

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

I want them all, so I’m going to chase the skirt and earrings on Sunday, cuz I’m out of stars 🙈 but I’m really happy that I got the hair 😍
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @noha62 it can be from going on dates with anyone and everyone!
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Saving for VIP? Never heard of her! I hope the VIP items are ugly or else I’m going to have to buy more k-stars 😩
    Order: eyes, dyes, k-stars, energy, drink, hair, dress, bundle
    I DID get the bundle first and stopped there last week, so I guess this evens it out 😔

@SaigeAnne 🏃🏻‍♀️ Gonna cancel his annoying face rn 😂
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I think there’s a glitch or something because I just completed a professional event (bc i’m doing a comeback and wasn’t into the earnables) but i still got event points 🤔 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I have no self-control😳 I took two more spins of the kollection and got the drink and the bundle!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Picked the earrings in my GB which is the one item I did not want but at least it'll get me bonus points. Also took a spin on the kollection and got the separate hair. Trying to decide if I want to take another spin (I want the handheld 😩) but I'll probably hold off and hope it comes back for a VIP weekend.
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I thought I’d take one spin on the kollection and got the dress! Very happy to get an item, especially when I don’t have many short dresses!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @KaylaJ Those were my first three spins too!
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Picked the earrings in my GB which is the one item I did not want but at least it'll get me bonus points. Also took a spin on the kollection and got the separate hair. Trying to decide if I want to take another spin (I want the handheld 😩) but I'll probably hold off and hope it comes back for a VIP weekend.
    If it makes you feel any better, I spun 3 times (I only wanted the separate hair and coffee) and my order was - hair - dyes - coffee! :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    How do you guys get those high quality close up pics? 😳

Anyways, I got the earrings on my free box! It's great and all but...

... it's making me want the whole set! I find it hard to style tbh, for me atleast. 

I'm currently on 350 k-stars, and I'm also saving up for Black Friday. I'm a student so I don't really make purchases that much (also I can't really afford them lol) 

BUT I kind of like want the whole GB set (I'm trying not to want it but they just look so nice😣)

So long story short I kind of need your help:
    Like - Go for it! Chase it!
    LOL - It's not worth it, save your k-stars for now. It's for the best. 

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️