๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐ŸŒ‡ SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!๐ŸŒ‡๐Ÿฅฃerโญ

Comments

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    thallisa said:
    Some of my favorite looks from the voting booth that Iโ€™ve seen so far ๐Ÿ’›

omg the last is me! thank you โ˜บ๏ธ my first time in one of these collages
    iOS Level 33ย  โฃย 
    Daily Free Playerย  โ„๏ธŽย  Nov '19 - nowย 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes โ‹†ย #TSusingAveragesย โ‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes โ‹† #20VideosforEveryone
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Started off not great. First looks scored 34, 33, and 42. Everyone raves about the slinky orange dress but it never does well in SYS for me. I did score 48 and 50 on my last two submissions so I hope things are looking up. Maybe I was just paired with touch competition the first few.ย 

I'm currently in fourth for TS. First two have used tickets but they're not too far ahead. I just want the butterfly band.ย 
  • mart1018mart1018 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Just submitted my 5th look and Iโ€™m in 1st place with 177 votes... I might have found the one group with no TBs!!!! Maybe I wonโ€™t have to use the free tickets from last week!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @serahyyy Voted for your first look! knew it was a forum doll just wasnt sure who! <3
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I'm getting frustrated voting. Back to back black outfits and things that make no sense. No creativity, no theme. It's like people have never seen a sunset before.ย 
    For newer dolls, I'm more lenient because they don't have much dye and don't have a lot of orange and yellow outfits. But the amount of colors I've seen that have nothing to do with this theme are infuriating. If you don't have orange or yellow, even if it wasn't following Kim's direct call, I'd accept light pink, red, purple and blue shades. Because at least those colors are in a sunset. I wish Glu gave us 10 free dyes for color themes, but I know they wont because they want to push the diamond boxes on us.
    Laย pitreย rรฉsistance!! ๐Ÿคก
    Proudly Canadian. ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
    University student studying law and criminology.๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพโ€โš–
    Trilingual.๐Ÿ—ฃ
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @mandamay76 Oh wow! Thank you for the vote! Feels so nice to be recognized : )ย 
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKHย  ย (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    sardelis09ย I loved your looks! Also your doll is so pretty ๐Ÿ’–
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Hey dolls I have a question. I am in the middle of transferring my game to a new device and the game that comes up to restore was updated yesterday morning, so a whole 32 hours ago. If I click restore will it reset my SYS? I donโ€™t really care about the gigs progress that Iโ€™ll lose, I just want the SYS progress to be the same and the saved tickets to stay
    Iโ€™m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hate having to use dye boxes especially since it's not like I've ever gotten rare dye from them and most boxes I've opened don't have any at all. Glu also doesn't bother giving us a better way of earning diamonds so it's going to take forever for me to ever have enough diamonds to buy anything.ย 
    Platform: Android

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Managed to get the dress with my 5th look and I love it! ๐Ÿ’• The pink color at the bottom is so pretty ๐Ÿ˜

IOS player
    ๐Ÿฆฅ English isn't my 1st language ๐Ÿฆฅ
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Even though my looks are in the 40โ€™s Iโ€™m still 1st ๐Ÿ™Œ it seems that even my ts dolls arenโ€™t doing too well either
    Iโ€™m a bit sus though about whether or not the voting algorithm has been altered ๐Ÿค” a lot of dolls recently are getting lower scores compared to their usual 50+ scores before. Just something Iโ€™ve been noticing... or it could just be me being salty about my scores lol
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Angie7680 said:
    Hey dolls I have a question. I am in the middle of transferring my game to a new device and the game that comes up to restore was updated yesterday morning, so a whole 32 hours ago. If I click restore will it reset my SYS? I donโ€™t really care about the gigs progress that Iโ€™ll lose, I just want the SYS progress to be the same and the saved tickets to stay
    I can't guarantee what will happen for you, but I know my phone reset and I accidentally lost a weekends worth of progress about a month ago, and I lost all of my weekend event and gig progress but did keep the sys looks and votes. That being said, I lost every single item that I had dyed for the sys as well as all items I purchased, but also did not get the dyes or kstars back that I lost.ย 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Got the earnable dress and I love the top part but the skirt just seems too glitchy and weird for me, idk ๐Ÿ˜…
    Having fun with this SYS overall despite the lack of dyes and I'm 2nd behind a tb or a ticket submitter (the 3 ones we got) ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Loving the earnable dress! ๐Ÿ˜
    @pilirositolam we are all looking amazing!! Thank you adding me ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ๐Ÿฆ‹iOS Player๐Ÿฆ‹
    *in Olafโ€™s voice* letโ€™s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Dress is really pretty.
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Kinda sad at the first one but I still love it lol really hope that I can get the last earnable though
    Your doll is gorgeous! Definitely deserving for more votes!
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    was it the hairstyle i chose?? ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Where is this beautiful hair from ๐Ÿ˜ย 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i got the drink on my second spin. and in my opinion itโ€™s just weirdly designed๐Ÿค” like it really looks so unusual to me lol

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts

๐Ÿ˜Œ android dolls.ย 
    omg the second doll is me, thank you im happy that some people like it <3

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐—‹ | ๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Ž๐–บ๐—€๐–พ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.