❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 7/31/20 Love is in the AIr (Dating)❤️💋🥂

Comments

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    ciarax said:
    I think there’s a glitch or something because I just completed a professional event (bc i’m doing a comeback and wasn’t into the earnables) but i still got event points 🤔 
    The same happened to me actually! weird... but still happy as i am broke so can't afford dates this event  😂
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • jaykkhjaykkh Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I got lucky today! I really wanted the hair and I almost picked energy lol. The hair is super cute🥰

And for the kollection, I got energy and then the bundle, I really want those eyes but I have no k-stars to spin it again now. I’m glad I got something😍

• katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    oh. my. god.
    I'm so lucky 🙄
    I'd prefer the energy than the dye

• RachyramRachyram Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    😭😭
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Took a few spins on the Kollection first thing. I only wanted the eyes and iced coffee. The other items are nice but I’m not dying for them and I hate snakes even on clothing lol. So here’s my chase, kstars> hair> energy > dye> iced coffee. I’m stopping there and will hopefully get the eyes next time around. On my free gb I really wanted the hair and top the most. I ended up picking the top then earrings. The earrings are sorta of cute but I wish they were a tiny bit smaller. Also love the idea of separates but wish they were together in the gb because now I feel like I need the skirt to make the outfit complete. Not sure if I’ll take another spin or not?

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    After a terrible pick for my free box i took a spin and got the bundle. Im so happy but im eyeing the hair and eyes. 

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I'm giving up on the GBs for today. 
    In order hearts, stars, then my boyfriend decided to "help" and picked this silly dress. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited July 2020
    My free box was the shirt, which I think is super cute. Also took two spins on the kollection and got the iced coffee and dress

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • kkhjosiekkhjosie Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    took a spin on the new kollection and got the dress, then took another and got the eyes which i really wanted😍

Also happened upon this cool styling of the GB items😎 

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Disclaimer: This screenshot was taken 5 hours ago, prior to me blasting through 80% of my k-stars in the kollection. 😩
    This was my free box: 

I ALWAYS get amazing free palettes, but ALWAYS pick terribly. I nearly picked the top, but at least this ugly mustard/purple/grey coat/skirt/blouse thing is out of the way.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

My kollection glitched again this week. Caught a screenshot for everyone who hasn’t had this happen. Pauses after an picking an item then does this and picks dye. In case you didn’t already know how fixed this game is. This was the final straw for me. Hope y’all can find more enjoyment in this game than I could. Last few months have been nothing but disappointing.
    This “please wait” isn’t a glitch, it’s the server saving how many dyes you have. You will always have a “please wait” window right before you get/pick diamonds and dyes. I also hate it when it stops on something I like and then this pops up, but it’s normal, sadly. They are a server saved currency, this is also what makes them “unhackable” for as far as we know...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @yezx Last week or the week before Kalinda told me in the thread it was a glitch the team was aware of
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @yezx wowwwwwwwww thank you for explaining that. It happens to me every time I land on dye and it usually looks like it lands on the bundle so I always get super upset, but this makes so much more sense. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Mini chased the hair and got the skirt and event points. Really wanted the hair though, but I guess I should save... especially since I didn’t get any videos for kstars yesterday.......

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Ahhh got everything I wanted this weekend with less than 300 k stars! I consider that a win lol got the hair in my free box, and then energy, skirt, shirt. Then for the kollection I got the iced coffee on my first spin and the eyes on my second!!! 😍
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @yezx Last week or the week before Kalinda told me in the thread it was a glitch the team was aware of
    She never said it was a glitch, she said the team is aware it happens when you get dye (& they can't do anything about it)... Unless you're talking about another comment? 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Victorian said:

I reegretted a lot about not getting the eyes from VIP gb's last VIP, but now that I got the kollection eyes in my first spin and seeing the similarity I am so glad. Universe gave me a better version 😭🥳

Edit: Oh yeah, it changes colors the same way 😍

OMG I didn't know you could change the eyeshadow! I'm so happy!!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Really wanted the hair with clips or the top but I’m just glad I didn’t get the jacket sports bra or other hair 💀 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    took another spin on the kollection because i dont know how long it will be until i get it again and i got the bundle !! 🥺 the dress is gorgeous and kind of reminds me of a fancy cake lol but the hair is STUNNING 🥰 thankyou @buriteri for recommending it, im never taking it off 💞

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃