❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 7/31/20 Love is in the AIr (Dating)❤️💋🥂

Comments

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    luck was not on my side today, at all 😬 i was never going to chase the GB items bc of the separates and all I wanted was the hair... 

that didn’t work out. and then i was so ready to spin the kollection as soon as i saw the unofficial spoilers... 

brb while i go scream into a pillow 🙃 lol
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    ☹️ Almost picked the top but I only wanted the hair 😟

Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook

My kollection glitched again this week. Caught a screenshot for everyone who hasn’t had this happen. Pauses after an picking an item then does this and picks dye. In case you didn’t already know how fixed this game is. This was the final straw for me. Hope y’all can find more enjoyment in this game than I could. Last few months have been nothing but disappointing.
    this has been happening to me A LOT recently and it’s such a slap in the face 🙄 
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    My gb was bad: first 30 event points, then kstars and finally a dreadful kloset dress! 
    Then I got the dress and eyes from the kollection 🥰

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Will definitely be finishing this by the end of the week lol. Order was dye, energy, makeup, kstars, hair, bundle 
    does anyone know when the next double stars weekend is? i could’ve sworn it was this weekend. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I just got gift from my partner. It was this hair!☺️

Edit: also now I love new eyes on everyone dolls so spinned kollection again and got dress. Trying to convince myself that it’s reaaaally pretty 😄 

iOS player 

• Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    My gb was bad: first 30 event points, then kstars and finally a dreadful kloset dress! 
    Then I got the dress and eyes from the kollection 🥰

Update: I couldn’t resist but I got the hair in my 3rd spin 🙌🏻

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @clarizzo yup it should’ve been! I was wondering too! @KalindaKing will double rewards be next weekend? 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Welcome to Auntie Tee backyard BBQ and have a slice of my award winning cherry pie. The taste is to die for! Ask any of my dead husbands! Just kidding, child! Or am I? 💀 

Okay. I don’t hate the dress on. The print is really pretty and I do appreciate the design team trying to incorporate vintage styles. 
    I really adore this @TrashleyKKH and I think your doll is rocking it! She looks like she owns a vintage boutique in Nashville and plays mandolin covers of prog-rock in her free time! 💕
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    These earrings are so cute! And they give me sailor moon vibes.

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @clarizzo @jhabs double rewards (if we’re talking about the same thing) is normally during VIP, and VIP is every 4 weeks, so next weekend I should think! 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I got these basic shoes in my free box 😩😩😩 I reeeally wanted the hair but I don’t think I’ll chase it. Also what’s with this palette?? Only 2/4 GB items and two energy?!?!I spun the new kollection and first got the hair then got the bundle next! I kind of want everything especially the iced coffee! Still thinking if I want to chase it though
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @danjames12 not sure if people have responded about how to style the skirt but I absolutely love. It looks so good with recent black tops we’ve been given  this one is from a professional event and there is also that black one from the last party event!
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I got an ugly TB dress in my gift box 🥺 Not chasing anything this week again for Black Friday hehehe at least my bf gave me this cute dress to make up for my disappointment from the GB. ☺️ 

• munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    hello, I won the eyes from the new kollection but Idk, can you pls tell me which pair of eyes suit my doll better?
    Agree: right
    Awesome: left

Sorry for the bad english
    So hard to choose 😍 both look so good on your doll (left looks good for a dressier look and right looks good for casual everyday) 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @kkh_clarice the eyes look amazing on your doll!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Edit: also now I love new eyes on everyone dolls so spinned kollection again and got dress. Trying to convince myself that it’s reaaaally pretty 😄 

me too!! I don't hate the dress but I don't love it... my doll is now wearing it to see if it grows on me lol
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Didn't chase both the gb and kollection hairs that I loved, just because I don't have enough kstars.
    But I got the kollection snake dress, the iced tea and the skirt so it's fine.
    Maybe if i grind enough kstars I might spin the kollection one more time...... maybe
    I just really hope next VIP items are HIDEOUS!!! lol
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Thank you @brunakkh 🤍 I also love the eyes that you wear! 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• daenaeradaenaera Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

After getting energy consistently on about 6 kollections, I finally got lucky 🤩
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Got lucky and picked the top in my free box! My palette was also amazing: 
    Did a little chase for the skirt and earrings, got earrings and the skirt wasn't there:

Everything I got so far! 💞 The boots are v cute, but kinda tricky to style.

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Got lucky and picked the top in my free box! My palette was also amazing: 
    Did a little chase for the skirt and earrings, got earrings and the skirt wasn't there:

Everything I got so far! 💞 The boots are v cute, but kinda tricky to style.

Your doll looks like Anne Hathaway 😍