❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 7/31/20 Love is in the AIr (Dating)❤️💋🥂

Comments

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    munimuni said:
    hello, I won the eyes from the new kollection but Idk, can you pls tell me which pair of eyes suit my doll better?
    Agree: right
    Awesome: left

Sorry for the bad english
    So hard to choose 😍 both look so good on your doll (left looks good for a dressier look and right looks good for casual everyday) 
    Oww thank you!! ❤ 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    a bit off topic, but i just won it in the kollection, so... 
    does anyone else irrationally hate the red dye? 😂i have so much of it and i'm constantly encountering it; it's annoying. doesn't help that not a lot of things look good dyed red ugh 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Your doll looks like Anne Hataway 😍
    Aww, thank you! I love her! 🧡
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I got the skirt in my free box. I love the hair but I don’t want to chase anything

clarizzo said:
    does anyone else irrationally hate the red dye? 😂i have so much of it and i'm constantly encountering it; it's annoying. doesn't help that not a lot of things look good dyed red ugh 
    I feel that red dye will be soo useful during Christmas SYS! Try it on darker and more textured clothes 
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Is there a breakdown anywhere of how many K-Stars are needed for each kollection spin? I’m trying to figure out how many times I could play with the amount of stars I have. Thanks in advance! 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I got the shirt in my free pick, I wanted the hair but I’m not going to chase anything this weekend. Happy to have gotten an item regardless. 

iOS player since July 2014 
    clarizzo said:
    I feel that red dye will be soo useful during Christmas SYS! Try it on darker and more textured clothes 
    ahhh see, i completely forgot about Christmas and the possible events 😅that's such a great point! i guess i am grateful ahaha 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Is there a breakdown anywhere of how many K-Stars are needed for each kollection spin? I’m trying to figure out how many times I could play with the amount of stars I have. Thanks in advance! 
    1st spin: 30kstars
    2: 50
    3: 70
    4: 90
    5: 110
    6: 120/130
    7: 150
    8: 165/170
    This is for recent kollections, there are some kollections that start at 10,15,20,25 or even 40 kstars 

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @hotpotato I absolutely LOVE your profile picture! 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Red is my fav color and i have so many of the red dye thanks to dye boxes. Im like :( i dont know what to do with it i need the dye exchange back 
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    1st spin: 30kstars
    2: 50
    3: 70
    4: 90
    5: 110
    6: 120/130
    7: 150
    8: 165/170
    This is for recent kollections, there are some kollections that start at 10,15,20,25 or even 40 kstars 

Thank you! :)
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @SaigeAnne thank u so much!!💕🤣 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Eggs help me get back in the game and I'll know for sure tomorrow if I figured out why it keeps giving me problems. But anyway, I didn't get the gb hair like I wanted and got the earrings. But when I took a turn on the Lavish Allure kollection, I got the bundle immediately. I didn't think I'd ever get a bundle on the first turn. I'm not taking more turns on any kollection because I know it won't happen again.
    Platform: Android

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @kkh_clarice Thank you ♥️ I’ve had a lot of eyes, but the ones I use now are for sure my favorite
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Got the top on my free box but I'm thinking if the hair is worth the chase or not...
    Also, spent almost all my kstars spinning the kollection, I love the eye makeup SO MUCH, so I must say, no regrets! 
    edited July 2020
    My semi-succesful chase:

In these palettes I was SO close to picking the skirt but chickened out both times. 

Then I got a daily GB dress, stars, daily GB swimsuit but forgot to screenshot out of frustration ☹️

I'm thinking about these options but they don't seem to go with the top that well:

UPDATE: I thought "heck, it's just a game", why won't I try again?"

In 2 of the 3 palettes I didn't screenshot the skirt was in the upper right corner and I was debating between it and the tile right to it.
    So I opened the upper right box and got a dress, and then opened the one I wanted and look! 🥺
    Now I have 20 stars, but I'm SO extremely happy! I rarely chase but this time it was so worth it! ❤️

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I got the top on my free box and i chased the kollection hair soooo bad, but i love how it looks so i’m happy. Maybe later i’ll take another spin to go for the eyes ☺️

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Maria2019 said:
    @KaylaJ Those were my first three spins too!

good news, my next spin was the bundle so I finally got *something*. I'll probably take a final spin later this week but first I need to save up some. That was rough esp since with everyone showing them off, I'd love those eyes
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Shocker? No 😑 

EDIT; Bought a star pack and got the eyes on my second spin!!! 😍 order: energy, eyes, k-stars, dye, hair  

I really like the eyes, should I make them my new permanent eyes? What do you think? I can’t decide, I love them both so much!! 
    Like: keep old eyes 
    lol: make new eyes permanent 

KaylaJ said:
    Maria2019 said:
    @KaylaJ Those were my first three spins too!

good news, my next spin was the bundle so I finally got *something*. I'll probably take a final spin later this week but first I need to save up some. That was rough esp since with everyone showing them off, I'd love those eyes
    same thing happened to me, girl (although, i haven’t spun a 4th time yet). 😩 sucked seeing everyone else get a prize. i will definitely be finishing this kollection though; i love everything! 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    I'm probably really late to the party so I'm sorry if this is something normal/ridiculous or has been asked before but is this something new? I never had this feature with my other partners so I wanted to ask. Usually the speech bubble is white and it just says something romantic. Now when I click on hug or kiss, I use energy and get one heart in return 

Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • kkhjosiekkhjosie Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Decided to open a box for fun and I got the hair!! Sooo happy omg literally the thing I wanted the most
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

If I weren't mean and used my black dyes this is how I would style eaenable dress 😂
    IOS
  • sarahpfsarahpf Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Does anyone know how frequently your partner pays for dates? Is it totally random or do they pay every 5th or 10th date or something? I’ve been doing dates at Oak and blowing all my kash, but don’t want the first date I go somewhere cheaper to be the one he pays for 😂
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Did I need the gb items ?? No because I own similar stuff dyed, but do I love them? Yess 😍😍 I ended up buying two more boxes, got event points and then the top! Almost a perfect chase 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh