❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 7/31/20 Love is in the AIr (Dating)❤️💋🥂

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    What i can say..I’m week 🙈😂 I spined new kollection 3rd time and got this hairstyle. I love it!😍 I’m almost out of kstars but I’m happy🤪 from new kollection I got ice coffee, dress and hairstyle. I still want eyes, but now is too risky 🙈

iOS player 

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @sarahpf I think it’s random. I just got my second earnable and my guy has only paid twice and they were back to back
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box. It’s cute 😍 those shoes and bag tho 😒

• kttl4lifekttl4life Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited July 2020

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Got the hair and the dress. 

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Also, I’ve maxed out my husband, the father of my children. Should I delete him and start over with someone else? 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    KaylaJ said:
    Maria2019 said:
    @KaylaJ Those were my first three spins too!

good news, my next spin was the bundle so I finally got *something*. I'll probably take a final spin later this week but first I need to save up some. That was rough esp since with everyone showing them off, I'd love those eyes
    same thing happened to me, girl (although, i haven’t spun a 4th time yet). 😩 sucked seeing everyone else get a prize. i will definitely be finishing this kollection though; i love everything! 

I usally have no control so I probably will too. I mean I love everything I haven't gotten. The good news is we have til Thursday. I'll be scrimping and saving, voting thousands of looks to get maybe 10 Kstars, watching daily videos, working my businesses, and praying to the Glu Gods for Kstars in my boxes. Maybe *then* I can have some eyes, as a treat
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Hey guys! Sorry if this is off-topic but I'm fairly new to this game and I tend to save my K-stars a lot because they're so hard to earn. But I see so many of you chasing collections and boxes even though it brings your K-stars to really low amounts. How do you refill it quickly?? I guess I'm more of a saving type (especially for Black Friday given I didn't have enough for Kimiversary) than a spending type :p
    What do you guys suggest though? Should I not spend a lot of it till Black Friday so that I have a good number, or keep spending and refilling it to have an average number till then?
    Agree for 1st, Like for 2nd, or give me your suggestions!

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Unwinter I’m not sure when they added it, but it’s fairly new, I think! I have it as well!
    I also have NPCs who I went on approximately 2 dates with, and now they’re all at the Oak asking me to go home with them 😳 I didn’t read it the first time and thought it was just the normal dialogue, then got transported to their house and was on an 8 hour date 😫 The energy dialogue for hearts option was there as well.
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited July 2020
    autumn313 said:
    Hey guys! Sorry if this is off-topic but I'm fairly new to this game and I tend to save my K-stars a lot because they're so hard to earn. But I see so many of you chasing collections and boxes even though it brings your K-stars to really low amounts. How do you refill it quickly?? I guess I'm more of a saving type (especially for Black Friday given I didn't have enough for Kimiversary) than a spending type :p
    What do you guys suggest though? Should I not spend a lot of it till Black Friday so that I have a good number, or keep spending and refilling it to have an average number till then?
    Agree for 1st, Like for 2nd, or give me your suggestions!

Welcome!! I'm fairly new to the forum but have been playing on and off for a few years now. There are a lot of ways to earn kstars such as video ads and offers! Offers will get you a lot of kstars if you do the one with a lot. You can also purchase business on the game and they can give you up to 3 kstars per week and some kcash! I used to be the saving type too but it doesn't hurt to spend a little here and there hehe c: Hope this helps~ 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Thank you @thesweetone and @datesaremyfave !! Your ideas are really helping me to appreciate the skirt!! It’s so cute and actually goes with a lot more than I thought!! 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • IrisxIrisx Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I loveeee everything 😍😍

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Thank you @thesweetone and @datesaremyfave !! Your ideas are really helping me to appreciate the skirt!! It’s so cute and actually goes with a lot more than I thought!! 
    You're welcome! ❤️ I actually looked through the kloset and found so many cute pieces it can be paired with! I hope you don't mind all these pics hehe 🤠

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I’m in love with the top and skirt combo 💕

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @jessDW Hi and welcome! 🧡
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

this is how im gonna style my doll this whole weekend to convince myself i dont need the top 😭
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @jhabs I love your looks! Do you know if the phone+coffee bundle available for diamonds?
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    me: "feeling cute, might spend 400 kstars on the other gb items later, babe"
    @jessica296: "😬"
    Oh wow 😍😍😍🥺🥺🥺
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @saintsofheather Thank you!! And no, it’s not unfortunately, not until October I think. It came out in September!
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Xxxx.  I just spent $60 for gb and kollections. Not even the new kollections or the gb earrings! I don’t really even like the Xxx  all that much. And I used my last celebrity perk of 100k. OMFG. Can I can undo it?! All because of a bad day? I don’t have that much money. I have a gold subscription and buy triple threats twice a week. 
    Please help me figure out how to undo this or like not feel super guilty!
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    While I’m recovering, can someone tell me what DMV on the boots mean? And what any of these things mean....

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I still haven’t gotten what I wanted the most 🤨 Glu hates me so much 😂

🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇