🗳️🌇 SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!🌇🥣er⭐

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 1,818 Posts
    I love the new themes! Midnight magic sounds like fairytales to me.

Next week I'm finally buying the flower hair accesory for any upcoming beach themes so I'll be ready.

Retro Diner and Leather and Lace sound like a challenge but still fun. Can't wait!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 1,818 Posts
    In other news, my scores won't pick up! Out of my six submitted looks two have gotten 44, three 46 and one 47. I just want the little crown thingy!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,476 Posts
    @JenniferKKHollywood wow, thank you! Is this just me or the newsletter was actually pretty quick this time? 
    Also, now we know that these retro earnables have an intention behind them 😂 Aside from the beach theme everything sounds so new and exciting!
    Can't lie, the Midnight and the Leather theme do make me a bit nervous 😬😅
    An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,261 Posts
    edited August 1

I got the dress on android i been scoring 43s most looks so i might make it to the hair this time :)
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    @SaigeAnne thanks so much girlllllll! I tried what you did with bridal gowns and omfg this is the first time I hit 50s again. And it's been very hard for me to get to my usual votes since I can't remember. This felt good💛🧡❤
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 1,547 Posts
    There's a retro diner theme? That one makes me nervous and there's a specific dress I might have to dye a couple of colors before it.
    Platform: Amazon
    #bonusstarforparties
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 372 Posts
    edited August 1
    @thesweetone That looks so beautiful! I didn't catch mine at its peak but here's one I took a few nights ago.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,476 Posts
    edited August 1
    Roxxxie said:
    @thesweetone That looks so beautiful! I didn't catch mine at its peak but I caught it before the sun completely went down. 
    Yes, it was such a nice view! The nature is beautiful 💚 I'd like to have a picnic by the river someday 🤠
    An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Did anyone else lose every clothing item they ever dyed? Or is something just wrong with my game. I’m really hoping it’s a big glitch and will be fixed 🥺
    Check out my book review podcast: https://anchor.fm/thebooklist
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,261 Posts
    Some gorgeous dolls of my voting booth as inspo 💖
    The third and fifth look on the first row look like @Gigi_kkh_
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • gabsalvesgabsalves Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

• PlantWitchPlantWitch New Member Registered Users 363 Posts
    edited August 1
    I'm exhausted... Currently my highest score is 48, the looks I've submitted normally get high 50s, plus there are 5 ticket buyers in my group, one finished this morning. I really want the butterfly crown but if I can't figure out what the voters want it's definitely not happening.
    🌙🏳️‍🌈🔮🌱🖤
    Platform: Android
    Dolls: Frankie & Quentin 
    pm for add info!
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,078 Posts

A friend sent me a printscreen asking if I had already started SyS and that she found me at the voting booth and I was shocked... It's not my doll, but I wore this same look about 2 weeks ago and never sent it to any SyS.
    I'm confused if it's a doppelgänger or some bot. @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can you explain it to me?

Hmm I guess it really is 
    🦋 android daily player | english isn't my first language 🦋
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 1,547 Posts
    I got a decent vote for my last outfit but I guess I'm done with this SYS since my game won't probably load again. I give up. There's no reason why the game shouldn't be working properly on my phone.
    Platform: Amazon
    #bonusstarforparties
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Can someone explain why there is two beautiful dolls going against each other
    That’s me on the right! I’m so excited, thank you for the compliment! 😁😊 
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    edited August 1

My looks are picking up, voters sorry for 2nd look lol😂 
    2nd in my group, without TBs 😱

Got the dress after the 6th look and forgot to submit it 😂

IOS
  • MikaelaSukiMikaelaSuki Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Digite seu comentário
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!