๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐ŸŒ‡ SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!๐ŸŒ‡๐Ÿฅฃerโญ

Comments

• kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    I am just over ts atm ๐Ÿ˜ฉ everyone from 10th place onwards has over 500 points ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    livyx said:

The rest of the newsletter if anyoneโ€™s wondering!
    This cannot be happening, Glu why do you go from having beautiful items in the GB to having beautiful bundles to adding braids in a kollection ?
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you @DoloresWyatt ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก my looks are doing better but didnโ€™t even get a 50 yet
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Does anyone know how often/how many times we can watch videos to unlock items?
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Libby said:
    i think it's usually two depending on the items but cant fully confirm it
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• LoukkhLoukkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Loukkh said:
    Hi beautiful dolls !ย 
    I need a little help here, I am so hesitating between this 2 dresses can you tell me if they score well and show me the dye option on both please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

@Loukkh Both dresses score well and dye well, but (in my opinion) Iโ€™ve gotten better scores with the top one, plus I think it dyes slightly better and can be used across more SYS themes (both glam and the sunny options). Both are worth the diamonds though!

Thank you beauty ! Let's go for the hunt ๐Ÿคฃ
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Libby said:
    I usually get 2 videos every 24 hours (I get 2 right at the beginning after my first look, then again 24 hours after watching) but sometimes I have to close my game a couple times to trigger themย 
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Me when I got 125 cash after voting:
    I'm so f*king rich, beach ๐Ÿ˜Ž

IOS
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    This SYS is going quite good for me. Iโ€™m in 3rd place behind 2 TBโ€™s/3 free ticket users. I only care about the earnables and the butterfly diadem, so far so good โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Hereโ€™s my looks 1-6 โ˜บ๏ธย 

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Looks 1-8, the voters hate me this SYS ๐Ÿคญ
    iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Nvm itโ€™s ok:)
    Iโ€™m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited August 2020
    The more and more I stare at the ts dress the more I want it lol. Still donโ€™t know if I feel like fighting for it. (TB and donโ€™t currrrr lol) my group is pretty chill Iโ€™m in second and only used like two of my free tickets. I do know I want that crown though. I donโ€™t have any hair accessories ๐Ÿ˜ญ in terms of scoring so far so good. These are just a few of my favorite looks. ย Iโ€™m getting better at sys with the more clothes I accumulate and the more I accessorize.... even though I hate it. For the 4th look I wouldnโ€™t have chosen both earrings and sunglasses but whatever the voters want they gone get! Iโ€™m starting to see what yโ€™all mean with the glitter dresses too. ย Itโ€™s my highest score to date. I hope My fg outfit scores well
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘ 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 5-8.ย 

I play on iOS
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    It finally happened, I got 2 diamonds in the voting booth after watching a video for double rewards!ย 
    So Iโ€™ll have enough diamonds to buy an aura this week, which aura is the best overall?ย 
    Itโ€™s a beautiful day to save lives ๐Ÿ’ž
  • caraghmaemcaraghmaem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    If youโ€™re going to buy tickets at least TRY to look like you are following the theme ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited August 2020

I swear 1st & 2nd in my sys are bots..... 1st keeps wearing the same stuff over and over.. HOW?!
    2nd place, every time I get close to her score, her score then goes 200 more than mine in 1 ticket, Iโ€™ve never herd of ANYONE getting 200 votes so wtf?! She started with wearing the earnable dress from last weekend and only changed the colour, sheโ€™s worn the same shoes and clutch since the beginning, changing the colours and since earning this weeks sheโ€™s only changing colour of this dress.... How are they getting so many votes Iโ€™m LEGIT stalking them and theyโ€™re hardly changing their looks! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฌ
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    me and two other dolls were tied for 4th this morning! I really love when this happens because rn 7 people can win the butterfly crown but unfortunately there are still around 4 looks to be submitted so we can't and won't stay like thisย 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Looks 1-8 ๐ŸŒ… I may need to use one of those free extra tickets if I want the butterfly crown, it's too pretty to pass up!
    Also the background of this sys is so pretty, I wish we can have it in the booth
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Girls how many tickets should we have so far? Because I have 8 and my next ticket is after 4 hoursย 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.