❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 7/31/20 Love is in the AIr (Dating)❤️💋🥂

Comments

• SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Took me allllll day to get the boots! Idk how you guys finish a whole event in one day 😩 Please share your wisdom! I’m not a fan of this weekends earnables so I don’t mind taking it slow. I really only wanted the boots so I think I’ll cool it on dates the rest of the weekend
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    SaraJean said:
    Took me allllll day to get the boots! Idk how you guys finish a whole event in one day 😩 Please share your wisdom! I’m not a fan of this weekends earnables so I don’t mind taking it slow. I really only wanted the boots so I think I’ll cool it on dates the rest of the weekend
    @SaraJean dating events can be finished faster if you have enough money collected. I already have 519 points collected (including Simon's gig from which I got 80points because I did it after second earnable, it givea extra 15 points) 
    I am going to dates in Monstrobull Center in LAX. There should be available "fine wine" for faster completing the date. For 1hour and 2hour dates only that option is enough to complete the date. So 4energy and date is completed with 5 or 8 + additinal points. For 4 and 8 hour you'll need to get two of them.

It's faster if you have money to spend. Hope this helps, feel free to ask anything 
    IOS
    @aharuty Oh shoot I accidentally declined Simon’s gig before. But I’ll make sure to do it next time. And I’ll for sure check out Monstrobull for my next date! Dates just seem so tedious and slow since a 1hr date only gets you 5 points. It feels like it takes forever to earn points. But thanks for the advice! You were really helpful :)
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Not so lucky picks (not even all items in the palette)... My dog died and i’m devastated, was going to take a break from monday for my exams anyway, but will leave today 😔 I just really cant keep up with this game at this point. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @yezx I'm very sorry for your loss 😢 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @SaigeAnne thank you so much for clearing that up!! I'm quite glad about it since I've asked before for more interactions with partners so yay! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Decided to chase the skirt anyway after I already got the hair and got it on my first try! I couldn’t resist not completing a matching set. And with still enough kstars to complete VIP next week! Yay!! 

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    aharuty said:
    SaraJean said:
    @SaraJean dating events can be finished faster if you have enough money collected. I already have 519 points collected (including Simon's gig from which I got 80points because I did it after second earnable, it givea extra 15 points) 
    I am going to dates in Monstrobull Center in LAX. There should be available "fine wine" for faster completing the date. For 1hour and 2hour dates only that option is enough to complete the date. So 4energy and date is completed with 5 or 8 + additinal points. For 4 and 8 hour you'll need to get two of them.

It's faster if you have money to spend. Hope this helps, feel free to ask anything 
    Is Monstrobull better than Soho?
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I took 4 spins because this is the prettiest Kollection we got in a while and I loved the eyes! Decided to spin until I win😄 AND I DID! (in order dye😑,kstars,bundle and finally eyes)
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @Libby The lax one is same as soho. I prefer it so I can go tapping for energy more places in between
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @libby they are about the same but sometimes you can finish a date at mosntrobull with four energy if the wine shows up when you first start.. I can get one - two hour date done anywhere from 4-12 energy there I average 9-15 energy at soho 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I’m an idiot. I accidentally used one of my extra tickets from Simon. My thumb slipped while I was creating a look and it used one of my 3 extra tickets about 10 seconds before my next free ticket came in!  I contacted support but I feel like they aren’t going to do anything :/
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts

Finally oh my god. This is the first date he's paying for and I'm running out of Kash ugh, glad it's an 8hr one! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @yezx I’m so very sorry to hear that, it’s awful losing a pet 😞 I hope you will be okay and feel better 💕 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @yezx I'm so sorry for your loss ❤️
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @yezx I’m so sorry to hear that! I know how much it hurts, but its a good thing to take a break, cause its better to loose on some items but be able to grief and recover. 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Done! Thankfully. 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    @yezx I'm so sorry. It's a heartbreaking situation. Take all the time you needed and be safe in these troubling times. We are here for you if you ever need support. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Yay! I love spent 30 kstars for dyes 🙄

Is next weekend a VIP event?
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    SaraJean said:
    Is next weekend a VIP event?
    @SaraJean Yes☺️
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
    Libby said:
    aharuty said:
    SaraJean said:

Is Monstrobull better than Soho?
    @Libby The result is the same, but when I need energy, collecting is becoming easier, (because free traveling options from LAX are more. I have car but do not have jet, so traveling by car is free for me.
    IOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Done with the event!

Second look was made with the help of my grandma, so it's pretty historically accurate ☺️
    She said this dress is gorgeous! 💙

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts

Idk what it is but my second game has been super lucky with bundles on the first try. This is my 4th bundle. Super excited 
    The exact same thing just happened to me😊 It looks beautiful on your doll too. I’ve never had a bundle before last🥳
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @yezx, i'm so sorry for your loss. it's always tough when that happens <3
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College

I don't love short hair at all, but after these looks 😱 OMG I'm obsessed with it.
    IOS
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @yezx I’m so so sorry for your loss! Take all the time you need and the forum will welcome you back with open arms when you’re ready 💝
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • moonlightsmoonlights Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    @yezx I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you all the love 💕
    Android player 💗
    https://www.facebook.com/luna.kkh.52
    Feel free to add me on Facebook!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @yezx I am so sorry to hear that. Take your time to heal. My dog of 16 years pass a month ago and I legit cried 3 days straight. 
    IOS Player