🗳️🌇 SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!🌇🥣er⭐

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Vixen_KKH your doll is absolutely beautiful ! 💕 Your looks definitely don’t deserve those scores !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @Vixen_KKH Your doll is stunning! You deserved more votes 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Yay! 😁

I’m now 2nd behind a TB. She has 40 votes more than me and I have the two free tickets Simon gave us last week. I’m not short on gowns.  Is it worth it to fight for the dress?

Agree for yes fight for the dress
    Like for no, keep the tickets for something better.
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @SamanaKKH I’m obsessed with your looks 10-13 😱 so beautiful!
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    @skevans this absolutely made my night omg😅 girl I hope you had fun but please hide your credit card for the safety of your money😅 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

I have a 50 average for this SYS and just got the hair! Posting some looks if anyone needs inspo!
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited August 2020

I admit I used my last two tickets from last week’s free tickets cuz I really want the flower crown, but I guess I’m not getting the dress 🤣 Only cared about being top 5 anyway though. 
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Just got a diamond from voting but when I collected it it just disappeared🙃 so I contacted glu support lol.

Why does it takes me so much effort to schedule a dentist appointment or something but it’s not a problem for me to contact glu when I don’t get a silly diamond 👀

I need to work on my priorities 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @skevans OMG I’ve never been in the same TS group as a forum doll 🙈🙈🙈 I remember either Thursday or Friday as I was staring at our leaderboard, you submitted so many looks within half an hour, and I was like “oh no is she okay” 😅🤣 your looks are amazing though!!!! 😍 I hope you winnn! (I’m not coming for 1st; I never buy tickets so don’t worry about me) I just want to beat Olivia LMAO—Olivia if you’re on here that’s gonna be very awkward 😳
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Look 1-14 😊

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I’m obsessed with the hair ! 😍❤️
    I don’t mind the big forehead... because my dolls face looks very slim and for me personally it doesn’t bother, looks very normal to me 😊

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I’m loving having hair as earnables and not TS ❤️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @nylonlaundry it’s from an old weekend event
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @SamanaKKH I’m obsessed with your looks 10-13 😱 so beautiful!
     @Chooky1116 aw thank you so much doll 🥺❤️
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    The time I get the last free ticket and the time it finishes 🙄😂
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

My last looks few looks. I’m pretty secure in my third place position so I did that last look just for me since I just leveled up and was able to unlock this dress for purchase (it didn’t score too badly!)
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you so much for passing on the feedback about the new hair 💕 I love A Cinderella Story! I didn't love the last retro theme we had but since you mentioned that I'm so excited now! 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    @skevans OMG I’ve never been in the same TS group as a forum doll 🙈🙈🙈 I remember either Thursday or Friday as I was staring at our leaderboard, you submitted so many looks within half an hour, and I was like “oh no is she okay” 😅🤣 your looks are amazing though!!!! 😍 I hope you winnn! (I’m not coming for 1st; I never buy tickets so don’t worry about me) I just want to beat Olivia LMAO—Olivia if you’re on here that’s gonna be very awkward 😳

Backstory:
    There’s this wine I absolutely love from Trader Joe’s but they’ve been out of it for MONTHS. Such a bummer. But I went in on Friday and not only did they have it back in stock again, but they had a special ‘summer blend’ too! 

So, I drank a lot of wine. 😋

ANYWAY, you should add me in the game! And I hope she doesn’t show up on here too... she’s going to think we’re involved in some Illuminati stuff or something! 
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Here are my highest, lowest and favorite looks.
    I won't lie, I used that first dress as much as I could ! 

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I’ve scored well this sys for the most part but some one is 800 plus range and off theme. I’m not super into the dress but I’m waiting to use my last ticket so I can make top five cause of a ton of buyers
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I started out getting high 40's, so I counted based on those votes and just knew I would get to the last box because I LOVE that hair. Then, my votes dropped to low 30's no matter how I dressed, and even a depressing 25. I have 2 tickets left (1 reg and 1 extra) and I'm 96 points away. I'm not even going to try cause it will make wanna throw my device if I'm less than 50 points away. Ugh, I was so excited over that hair too. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.