🗳️🌇 SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!🌇🥣er⭐

Comments

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 801 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you so much for passing on the feedback about the new hair 💕 I love A Cinderella Story! I didn't love the last retro theme we had but since you mentioned that I'm so excited now! 
    idk why I even bother
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 447 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    @skevans OMG I’ve never been in the same TS group as a forum doll 🙈🙈🙈 I remember either Thursday or Friday as I was staring at our leaderboard, you submitted so many looks within half an hour, and I was like “oh no is she okay” 😅🤣 your looks are amazing though!!!! 😍 I hope you winnn! (I’m not coming for 1st; I never buy tickets so don’t worry about me) I just want to beat Olivia LMAO—Olivia if you’re on here that’s gonna be very awkward 😳

Backstory:
    There’s this wine I absolutely love from Trader Joe’s but they’ve been out of it for MONTHS. Such a bummer. But I went in on Friday and not only did they have it back in stock again, but they had a special ‘summer blend’ too! 

So, I drank a lot of wine. 😋

ANYWAY, you should add me in the game! And I hope she doesn’t show up on here too... she’s going to think we’re involved in some Illuminati stuff or something! 
    hey, I'm SK / iOS / add me on facebook
    I'm a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 852 Posts
    Here are my highest, lowest and favorite looks.
    I won't lie, I used that first dress as much as I could ! 

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,158 Posts

I’ve scored well this sys for the most part but some one is 800 plus range and off theme. I’m not super into the dress but I’m waiting to use my last ticket so I can make top five cause of a ton of buyers
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 437 Posts
    I started out getting high 40's, so I counted based on those votes and just knew I would get to the last box because I LOVE that hair. Then, my votes dropped to low 30's no matter how I dressed, and even a depressing 25. I have 2 tickets left (1 reg and 1 extra) and I'm 96 points away. I'm not even going to try cause it will make wanna throw my device if I'm less than 50 points away. Ugh, I was so excited over that hair too. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    🎗 Level 27 daily free player
    🤯 Mom of 4 [16, 15, 11,10]
    ✊🏻 BLM Supporter
    🌈 Equal rights for all
    📢 Advocate for Bipolar Disorder & Depression 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 1,414 Posts
    It's a shame I can't gift someone who actually wanted the earnable hair since I didn't really want it and got it. It gets me even closer to the to dye for achievement but I'm never going to use it.
    Platform: Amazon
    #bonusstarforparties
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,011 Posts
    I’m still 1st and hoping it stays that way 🥺 This sys was rough on me to start with but I’m glad my scores picked up !
    I ended up submitting other looks besides yellow/orange/gold and tried other sunset-esque colours and surprisingly they paid off 😊
    My lowest, highest and two favourites

iOS Player 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 2,063 Posts
    9-11 looks🍹
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Got the earnable hair on my last ticket! Styled with a dress from my hubby and the boots from the dating event. This SYS was really frustrating for me. I didn’t even hit 50 votes til my 10th ticket. But I had a chill group only one TB and I’m in 2nd place so far
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    skevans said:
    SaigeAnne said:
    I just want to beat Olivia LMAO—Olivia if you’re on here that’s gonna be very awkward 😳
    And I hope she doesn’t show up on here too... she’s going to think we’re involved in some Illuminati stuff or something! 

Hi there, Olivia 😰
    Idk if I'm right but it's been 3 weeks since the last update right? So we have 1 more week and hopefully have another one? Or am I losing my mind and it's only been 2 weeks 

idk why I even bother
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 764 Posts
    @princessprecious yes! Next weekend is vip and then we get the update 🤩
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    @brunakkh thank you! Omg I hope everything has gone well with the weekday SYS feedback and fixing anything that needed it so we can all get it in a weeks time 😭
    idk why I even bother
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 783 Posts
    are the votes coming in fast like usual today? im saving my last two tickets until the very end because im in 7th about 80 points away from 1st and i dont wanna scare anyone into buying tickets 😁
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Senior Member Registered Users 2,715 Posts
    I’m in totally legitimate group...right?

Find me on GameCenter: KaylaJ67
    How about FB? facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669

IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 541 Posts
    edited August 2
    @SaigeAnne omg my name is Olivia and at first without reading the text but only seeing the screenshot of your TS, I thought maybe we’re in the same group. But no definitely not me, wish I had the same bank account though because that much spending is crazy 😂
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    https://www.facebook.com/livykkh (please let me know you’re from the forum)
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 541 Posts

Looks 9-12, wish my look 12 did better, I think it’s really cute ☹️
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    https://www.facebook.com/livykkh (please let me know you’re from the forum)
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 447 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    skevans said:
    SaigeAnne said:
    I just want to beat Olivia LMAO—Olivia if you’re on here that’s gonna be very awkward 😳
    And I hope she doesn’t show up on here too... she’s going to think we’re involved in some Illuminati stuff or something! 

Hi there, Olivia 😰
    JEEZ
    Even with my four leftover tickets I couldn’t beat that girl. Dang!
    I really love the dress, but not enough to soberly spend real money on it. 

Enjoy it, Olivia! 
    hey, I'm SK / iOS / add me on facebook
    I'm a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 366 Posts
    edited August 2
    So this SYS started off really bad. But this by far has been the best SYS for me. I finally got a diamond, my vote prizes weren't 97% 100 kash prizes and not only did I hit 50 several times, I got a 60!!!!!!! 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 764 Posts
    My last two looks, I’m really happy with how they scored and I’m currently loving the earnable hair!

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!