🗳️🌇 SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!🌇🥣er⭐

Comments

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    The end time of SYS is really bad for people not in the US. 
  • AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I dont know what place this 1st girl came from but the girl in 2nd place was 1st for the entire weekend. Do you guys think its a ticket buyer or a hacker?? Thats so unfair! I guess Jessica REALLY wanted that dress — 1600+ points??? There is no point in getting that many, there was only one ticket buyer and no competition.

iOS Player
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    THIS IS INSANE! I’m not blurring out the names because the heck is this! This is NOT legit! You can’t tell me otherwise! 

I about to get my “Karen” on because this mess is a freaking mess! @GLU, EXPLAIN YOURSELF! 

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @livyx I’m glad it’s not you! 😅 When I saw you tagged me in something, I was slightly terrified to read if because I thought you were THE Olivia, and I was thinking how it awkward and embarrassing it would be 🙈🤣
    @skevans Olivia’s having the time of her life, now isn’t she? 😒 I’m just having fun now with my last couple looks—my final look will be a complete surprise! 🤣🤣 🤫🤭
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @princessprecious same! I’ve been eyeing it in every box and I want it! I am also excited to finally get the water bottle I missed a while ago 😁
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Honestly I'm sad about this SYS. I really wanted 1st place dress, and would have gotten it if it wasn't for the excessive ticket buyer in my group. Like, what was the need of having +600pts since the beginning? Really hate the Ticket system. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    The timer is up but my look hasn't finished getting votes, what do I do?? ☹️

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @thesweetone i’m not sure how it works but you’ll still get full votes for the look. i’ve submitted a ticket 2 or 3 seconds before it ended to snatch 1st from the doll in front of me and the SYS ended with the look at 0 but I ended up getting 48 votes on it🤷🏽‍♀️
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    What calculating final rankings means? Why it needs to be calculated? It’s weird. 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    okay, has the timer been different like every week to collect SYS prizes or am I losing it?
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thesweetone i’m not sure how it works but you’ll still get full votes for the look. i’ve submitted a ticket 2 or 3 seconds before it ended to snatch 1st from the doll in front of me and the SYS ended with the look at 0 but I ended up getting 48 votes on it🤷🏽‍♀️
    You're right, the votes came in and I beat her by 3 points! 💛
    Also, I noticed that scores tend to decline towards the end, maybe because of people rushing and voting randomly 🤷🏻‍♀️

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Libby Some people submit looks at the last second, so they need 20 minutes to make sure everyone gets full votes. 
    @oopsididitagain the timer is 20 minutes every week to calculate the final rankings, and then the icon goes away a certain amount of time before the weekday SYS begins. If you don’t collect your prizes before the icon goes away, your prizes will be automatically rewarded to you.
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @oopsididitagain No you ain't losing it. One had a calculation time of 2 minutes. The other had 30. This one now is 20.
    Glu 👇

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
     @Roxxie omg thank you!! I was second-guessing my sanity there for a second lol.

Sidenote, I’m happy y’all are getting votes on your final looks, but I’m also really confused as to how those amounts of votes are calculated. I’m kicked out of the voting booth the second the event ends.
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @brunakkh fingers crossed for both of us doll 😊🤞🏼
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @oopsididitagain I don’t think you’re losing it!! I remember I only had to wait 2 minutes to collect my prize during the rainbow realness SYS, but the rest since then have been 20 minutes.🤷🏻‍♀️
  • AngelaSwiftAngelaSwift Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    This SYS is so confusing, the entire weekend I thought so hard before I submitted my looks but didn’t do very well, but when I gave up and randomly submitted, I get such high scores?! This is the highest I have ever gotten😱🤩 Guess I still don’t understand the voters, or maybe I am just too confused by this theme 🤷‍♀️ These outfits seems to fit the rainbow SYS theme more...? 

@SaigeAnne I think it’s jumped around a bit recently, but thanks for taking the time to respond☺️ (I do think 20 is what it’s technically suppose to be though!!)

@hotpotato yes that’s the one I was thinking of!! That weekend was so fast, it was wild
    @oopsididitagain 👀 Let me just get my tinfoil hat.
    Bots maybe? If they can participate in the ts then I'm sure they can vote in the booth.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
    SaigeAnne said:
    @Libby Some people submit looks at the last second, so they need 20 minutes to make sure everyone gets full votes. 
    @oopsididitagain the timer is 20 minutes every week to calculate the final rankings, and then the icon goes away a certain amount of time before the weekday SYS begins. If you don’t collect your prizes before the icon goes away, your prizes will be automatically rewarded to you.
    SaigeAnne said:
    If someone submits a look in the final second, there is not enough time to vote for it 🤔
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The timer stuff is freaking confusing. Like I'm not understanding it at all. I was first place and my competitor submitted a couple of last min looks and I saw that my game indicated to me that now I'm down to 2nd place like wth 😑
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

These are what I like to call ticket snipers.They wait until the literal last minute to submit looks. And apparently, the votes are faster than usual. The calculation time is needed so they can get all the last minute submissions tallied up.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
    @Roxxxie lol that is probably scarily accurate
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.