🗳️🌇 SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!🌇🥣er⭐

Comments

• ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    So happy! The dress is beautiful and this is my first hair accessory.
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    edited August 2020

I came in first! It’s been such a long time since I’ve been first, I’m so glad I was able to get the ts dress. I had to use two of the three free tickets Simon gave but it was worth it cause this dress and crown is gorgeous 🥰                

With the lovely @IzzaBee @HannahKKH and @thallisa 💗

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    I came in first! There were a few dolls in my group who used a couple extra tickets early on, and i was in 2nd after using all my free tickets so I decided to use a couple of the tickets Simon gave us to wiggle into first bc I really liked the dress 🥺 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    thank god i managed to get the butterfly headband in the end i was so nervous 😭

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:

I came in first! It’s been such a long time since I’ve been first, I’m so glad I was able to get the ts dress. I had to use two of the three free tickets Simon gave but it was worth it cause this dress and crown is gorgeous 🥰                

With the lovely @IzzaBee @HannahKKH and @thallisa 💗

What are the chances that we all styled it with the same/very similar hair colour 😂
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    First time in a while I’ve finished top 5! Also managed to get the hair which is a first in a while aswell as I never manage to get the last sys earnable so I’m happy 🥰
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Golden Hour.. 🌅

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @SamanaKKH love the pic and we look amazing, thanks for inviting my doll! 💛 and @HannahKKH I’m sorry for my butterfly, he doesn’t know how to behave 😂
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Show time begins 🥰🥰🥰

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

I came second! You guys told me not to submit those tickets from last week so i held off and just as i suspected a tb shot from like 5th to 1st. But i still happy with the really cute flower crown! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think I was in a group where literally no one cared about getting the TS dress because for the first time in forever I actually got the first spot. I wish this would happen when I really want the number one item but I'm not complaining. I'm also happy to get opal dye since rare dyes in boxes don't happen for me. Even a tile has one, I never pick that tile. 
    Platform: Android

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    Y’all are all showing off your gorgeous summery ombré 1st place prizes, but I just HAD to do this. Dyed black, the butterfly crown looks like a flower crown if you don’t look closely.🖤

I feel like a super wealthy widow witch mourning the death of her late husband whom she actually plotted the murder of. 
    Wow, it's such an awesome idea with the crown dyed black! I'm totally stealing this hehehe 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I clearly need to dye the butterfly crown in black. If I ever get orange again, I don't mind it that color because it looks like it sparkles.
    Platform: Android

• ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @SaigeAnne i love what you did with that 😍

*furiously takes notes*
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    4th place and got the beautiful butterfly crown 🦋💙

And I might change my look 😂

iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.