🗳️🌇 SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!🌇🥣er⭐

Comments

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 372 Posts
    @oopsididitagain 👀 Let me just get my tinfoil hat.
    Bots maybe? If they can participate in the ts then I'm sure they can vote in the booth.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 241 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    @Libby Some people submit looks at the last second, so they need 20 minutes to make sure everyone gets full votes. 
    @oopsididitagain the timer is 20 minutes every week to calculate the final rankings, and then the icon goes away a certain amount of time before the weekday SYS begins. If you don’t collect your prizes before the icon goes away, your prizes will be automatically rewarded to you.
    SaigeAnne said:
    @Libby Some people submit looks at the last second, so they need 20 minutes to make sure everyone gets full votes. 
    @oopsididitagain the timer is 20 minutes every week to calculate the final rankings, and then the icon goes away a certain amount of time before the weekday SYS begins. If you don’t collect your prizes before the icon goes away, your prizes will be automatically rewarded to you.
    If someone submits a look in the final second, there is not enough time to vote for it 🤔
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 788 Posts

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Expert Member Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The timer stuff is freaking confusing. Like I'm not understanding it at all. I was first place and my competitor submitted a couple of last min looks and I saw that my game indicated to me that now I'm down to 2nd place like wth 😑
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 372 Posts
    These are what I like to call ticket snipers.They wait until the literal last minute to submit looks. And apparently, the votes are faster than usual. The calculation time is needed so they can get all the last minute submissions tallied up.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,036 Posts
    @Roxxxie lol that is probably scarily accurate
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    So happy! The dress is beautiful and this is my first hair accessory.
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 736 Posts
    edited August 3

I came in first! It’s been such a long time since I’ve been first, I’m so glad I was able to get the ts dress. I had to use two of the three free tickets Simon gave but it was worth it cause this dress and crown is gorgeous 🥰                

With the lovely @IzzaBee @HannahKKH and @thallisa 💗

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I came in first! There were a few dolls in my group who used a couple extra tickets early on, and i was in 2nd after using all my free tickets so I decided to use a couple of the tickets Simon gave us to wiggle into first bc I really liked the dress 🥺 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 665 Posts
    thank god i managed to get the butterfly headband in the end i was so nervous 😭

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 861 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:

I came in first! It’s been such a long time since I’ve been first, I’m so glad I was able to get the ts dress. I had to use two of the three free tickets Simon gave but it was worth it cause this dress and crown is gorgeous 🥰                

With the lovely @IzzaBee @HannahKKH and @thallisa 💗

What are the chances that we all styled it with the same/very similar hair colour 😂
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    First time in a while I’ve finished top 5! Also managed to get the hair which is a first in a while aswell as I never manage to get the last sys earnable so I’m happy 🥰
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Golden Hour.. 🌅

• thallisathallisa New Member Registered Users 1,352 Posts
    @SamanaKKH love the pic and we look amazing, thanks for inviting my doll! 💛 and @HannahKKH I’m sorry for my butterfly, he doesn’t know how to behave 😂
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Show time begins 🥰🥰🥰

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 162 Posts

I came second! You guys told me not to submit those tickets from last week so i held off and just as i suspected a tb shot from like 5th to 1st. But i still happy with the really cute flower crown! 
    Player since May 2020
    Add me on game center- KingReyy7
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 1,529 Posts
    I think I was in a group where literally no one cared about getting the TS dress because for the first time in forever I actually got the first spot. I wish this would happen when I really want the number one item but I'm not complaining. I'm also happy to get opal dye since rare dyes in boxes don't happen for me. Even a tile has one, I never pick that tile. 
    Platform: Amazon
    #bonusstarforparties
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!