Comments

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @kadamisia Yes, that was my doll! Thank you babe! 🥰

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Oof I managed to stay in 4th place since ticket buyers in my group were not super crazy! Loved the earnables and the crown <3 And congrats everyone! Dolls super beautiful as usual

I only got a 50 score with this look, which I loved!

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Came first in my second game and 4th in the main one. So happy I got the dress, it’s perfect. Nice to have a very chill week with no tb’s in this game, so much less stressful. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited August 2020

So I wasn’t trying to ruin the tied for 5th with the beautiful Sandra who’s been slaying it with me. But old Dolly (edit not The other girl) come from no wear to push both of us down. Submitting the last few mins. Needless to say I’m kinda tired of this
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited August 2020

My best friend irl and I wearing the dress, it’s quite stunning

Edit: Also so obsessed with these big earrings, anyone know where they came from? 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited August 2020
    So I wasn’t trying to ruin the tied for 5th with the beautiful Sandra who’s been slaying it with me. But old Abril come from no wear to push both of us down. Submitting the last few mins. Needless to say I’m kinda tired of this
    I’m sorry @therealChar; that’s so frustrating. Especially when an extra person was going to win the prizes 😕 I hate the disappointment in the final moments of SYS because of the event’s unfair design. We put in time and effort into our styling and it’s not fair to have prizes snatched away at the last minute.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Was only able to submit 3 looks considering we’re getting prepared for a hurricane and I had doctors appointments, but I won 2nd. I love the butterfly crown
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

My best friend irl and I wearing the dress, it’s quite stunning

Edit: Also so obsessed with these big earrings, anyone know where they came from? 
    The earrings are from the Soft & Sleek Kollection! 
    Rikk said:
    So I wasn’t trying to ruin the tied for 5th with the beautiful Sandra who’s been slaying it with me. But old Abril come from no wear to push both of us down. Submitting the last few mins. Needless to say I’m kinda tired of this
    I’m sorry @therealChar; that’s so frustrating. Especially when an extra person was going to win the prizes 😕 I hate the disappointment in the final moments of SYS because of the event’s unfair design. We put in time and effort into our styling and it’s not fair to have prizes snatched away at the last minute.
    I was so happy to tie with her :( I didnt want to ruin that but someone else came up. I guess I hope it’s in a throwback sys in the future
    jhabs said:
    Looove the butterfly crown with this hair, this will be so cute for all the dolls participating in the TB sys tomorrow! 
    The new eye makeup looks so nice on u!
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Hi you guys congratulations for all the winner of this SYS. I really want to get involved in the forum but before that I want to come clean.
    The more I read the forum and checkin out the SYS thread for inspiration the more I realize that buying tickets is frowned upon.. 
    Before, when I started playing on my first SYS I came on 13th place cos I didn’t know what it was.. I couldn’t care less cos at first I thought it didn’t affect to the main story in the game.. The second SYS I stumbled upon this forum when I was looking for something and found the SYS thread and it was like “oh this is how you play, you compete with other players, this looks fun” of course I didn’t win at that time too. I had no clue how to style my doll and all of the dolls in the voting booth looks gorgeous. I don’t have beautiful dresses and hair and makeup from the past events like you guys have then I started to buy expensive clothes from Kollection and any other events and buy makeup, using real money.. and I wanted to win the prize and then I think oh I could win the prize by buying more tickets for extra looks, cos the tickets price are so cheap compared to the stars. Buying stars is more expensive than buying tickets but then I know and I realize you guys hate ticket buyers so I suddenly feel bad. I decided to join the forum so you guys knows me personally and I know you.. So I tried to submit my styles even tho I buy tickets to win the SYS I still submit looks according to the themes (then the drama happened).
    I still want to be in the forum and submit my styles but I guess people already hate me cos I buy expensive makeup and buy tickets to win. Should I not buy tickets and buy Kollection? Cos it seems the free player have a high pride in this forum.. I feel like I don’t belong here. 
    If you ever reading this message then you know a glimpse of what the tickets buyers thinking. I just want an insight of what it feels like for you guys having a ticket buyers in your group and what you don’t like about it. If I know what you guys think then I won’t buy extra tickets anymore and start to play it fair..
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I always say that necklace never goes with anything because it’s such a weird shape, but you might’ve just did something 👀😍
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • HuongGiangHuongGiang Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    I feel like a barbie princess 💓💐👑🦋
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @SaigeAnne
    @ShayShigil

Thank you!

edit: spelling
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Seems like I’m never lucky to be sorted with a chill group. Happy to stay in the top 5 tho and win the headband. Ended in 4th place this week. Here’s my low, high and fave looks.

• mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

Such a chill group this week. Got 1st place. 
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.