🗳️🌇 SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!🌇🥣er⭐

Comments

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Omg you guys, I'm so happy I woke up to 5th place this morning! Some TBs still had a battle for 1st place while I was sleeping.

Loving the headband a lot more than I thought! 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @therealChar thank you for saying that💕 I saw your looks for this SYS, orange/yellow/gold really are your dolls colors😍

@SisSnappedLikeThanos I am really happy to see you posting again, I really missed seeing you on the forum!! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I was bummed that I didn't get the earnable hair, but at least I had a shot with the flower crown since I was in 3rd place 30 minutes before it ended.

WRONG!

7 points!

7 freaking points... this weekend sucked for me. I just hope the one that starts tomorrow is better, for me at least lol.

(That was literally my face!) 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Before & after...
    Because of time zone I couldn’t stay up 🤷‍♀️
    Better used the free tickets of Simon haha 😅
    Maybe I will use it for next SYS then 🤔
    3rd this week😊

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    12-14 looks
    went to bed 5th, woke up 6th... this sys was a nightmare for me sad for the crown but happy is over

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I have a bad feeling that this dress won't be helpful for any SYS, hope I'm wrong and happy that got it.
    IOS
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

happy to get the crown 👑 

two dolls tied for 5th in my TS group which is awesome! 🦋 
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Congratulations to everyone who got top 5! I came 4th, I'm finding the butterfly crown a little hard to style so I'm excited to scroll through the thread and see how you all styled it. I like it dyed black, it looks a little like the black flower crown hair then. I loved this theme, loved getting to use my orange and yellow dyed dresses, I just love the orange dye and found so many beautiful looks while voting 🧡I can't get enough of the flower accessory, it's my favourite thing in the game lately! @KalindaKing please can we get the voting booth background in the photo booth it's so pretty! 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I had a super easy TS group with 2 or 3 TBs and myself being the only ones to get the last earnable, and I lost a ticket so only had 13. To me this feels like the biggest flaw with TS. I'm sure there were many people with higher scores than me but due to random luck I was put in an easy group and got top 5. I really wish it would just be a global leaderboard where everyone who gets X votes is a TrendSetter. I know it would make me use more tickets if I was guaranteed to actually get the items, in its current form it feels like gambling.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I could cry. My birthday was yesterday so this feels like the ultimate birthday gift.

Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    i’m glad pepsi heard my psychic message to stop sending in tickets. butterfly crowns for everyone! 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    So, I've been in first for the entire event but miss Luiza decided to play dirty. The event ends at 3,30 Am for me and I don't want to mess up my sleep schedule so I've just got the surprise 🙄 I hope the this girl is enjoying the new dress she bought 

Android
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I decided not to fight for first because I had to submit one extra to get in top 5. We all were close by points and I get punished into 6 because of my low scores 🙄 and I love this hair accessory!🥰 1st one was a TB.  so I submitted my last and went to sleep. I ended in 2nd and happy about it!☺️

iOS player 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    My only thing is that yes i buy tickets but if the system werent this way i wouldn't need to id fairly be top 5 most of the time. I feel like its a race to buy the tickets and theres not ever a gurantee like some of the ppl on this thread showed 2000 plus point battles. Its kind of obnoxious and frustrating. 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @LaraDeen hi! So glad you joined us. I remember being a silent reader on the forum and then finally joining (albeit to complain😅 but now I love the forum!). It's been a wild and fun ride. I want to tell you that my personal problem with ticket buyers is the fact that sometimes, an hour in the event, you find people with 600+ votes which is incredibly disheartening.. And then you're grouped with 5 other TBs and then you lose all hopes in getting top 5... So that's mainly my problem with the system, it's unfair sometimes.
    However, and again in my opinion, if somebody buys tickets because they like the prizes and then submit a couple extra looks to get into top five, I'd probably be fine with it because I'd personally do it if I really want something and I have money to spend. It's just the excessiveness and unfairness that's tiring.

That being said, I really hope you stay with us😊 and don't ever be shy to participate or submit extra looks and show us how you're doing in the SYS! 🥰 I am glad you're here and I hope others join this forum too😊
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Who hoo! 4th place, after being in sixth for most of the competition! Managed to overtake a ticket buyer as well who started off in lead! 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    LaraDeen said:
    Hi you guys congratulations for all the winner of this SYS. I really want to get involved in the forum but before that I want to come clean.
    The more I read the forum and checkin out the SYS thread for inspiration the more I realize that buying tickets is frowned upon.. 
    Before, when I started playing on my first SYS I came on 13th place cos I didn’t know what it was.. I couldn’t care less cos at first I thought it didn’t affect to the main story in the game.. The second SYS I stumbled upon this forum when I was looking for something and found the SYS thread and it was like “oh this is how you play, you compete with other players, this looks fun” of course I didn’t win at that time too. I had no clue how to style my doll and all of the dolls in the voting booth looks gorgeous. I don’t have beautiful dresses and hair and makeup from the past events like you guys have then I started to buy expensive clothes from Kollection and any other events and buy makeup, using real money.. and I wanted to win the prize and then I think oh I could win the prize by buying more tickets for extra looks, cos the tickets price are so cheap compared to the stars. Buying stars is more expensive than buying tickets but then I know and I realize you guys hate ticket buyers so I suddenly feel bad. I decided to join the forum so you guys knows me personally and I know you.. So I tried to submit my styles even tho I buy tickets to win the SYS I still submit looks according to the themes (then the drama happened).
    I still want to be in the forum and submit my styles but I guess people already hate me cos I buy expensive makeup and buy tickets to win. Should I not buy tickets and buy Kollection? Cos it seems the free player have a high pride in this forum.. I feel like I don’t belong here. 
    If you ever reading this message then you know a glimpse of what the tickets buyers thinking. I just want an insight of what it feels like for you guys having a ticket buyers in your group and what you don’t like about it. If I know what you guys think then I won’t buy extra tickets anymore and start to play it fair..
    Hey doll, welcome to the forum! Some people can get a bit bitter on here when it comes to ticket buyers. Without ticket buyers though, we wouldn't even have a game to play! 

There was speculation not too long ago about the game ending as it's contract with Kim was coming to an end, but they renewed it! I don't think they would have renewed it if so many people didn't spend real money on the game. 

You're not doing anything wrong or unfair, enjoy your game and welcome to the forum 💕
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.