Best items for professional points?

giugiugiugiu Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
Hello dolls! I’m kind of a newbie since I started playing on April so I wanted to know: what are the clothes that get you the most professional points? I’m aware of the basic items and the furniture but they can get pricey and I just never use them so Do you have any tips for this? Thanks dolls! Happy playing ☺️

Comments

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I think that the more pricy it is, the more it’s giving you professional bonuses. Items that get you professional bonus are those that have a little star on the right. Hope that helps!

iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Cars and furniture do too 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    sometimes you can also purchase some pets that might give you some professional points but you would have to purchase them in their homes instead of the closet
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    You can purchase the car in the Hollywood apartment garage. I don't remember how many, but it gives a lot of points and is definitely worth it in my opinion. 
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Items like this in the closet will give you most. Where it’s one with a bunch of color options. I’ve paid 60kstars for dresses and gotten like 2 stars back but if it has a bunch of color variations that’s the trick
  • maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Definitely buy the car it’s 20000 kash if I remember correctly and it’ll give you lots of stars. The older clothes that you can buy with kash in the closet will give you stars too. Furniture are good too. 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    The car, the jet, furniture and buy all the cash clothes you can :)
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    I just remembered a very important tip for professional points.
    Try to avoid doing reality shows if you can.
    They raise the bar quickly for the professional points you need on every gig(it's an overall number that goes up every time you do a gig).
    I'm gonna tag @Victorian (I'm sorry if this is creepy). I saw your comment in one of the threads about your prof points, as I just remembered this fact I didn't tell you about it at that moment.
    You could also do 12h gigs at kardash soho, to get kash and not gain any additional prof point requirements.
    This is what I did when I got stuck with mine points and didn't have enough kash to keep up.
    Hope this helps❤️
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @milrist not creepy at all, thanks for informing me doll 💕
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day