🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/3/20 - Music Festival (3 Days of Fun & Fashion)🎵🗳️

Comments

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Gigi_ said:
    @datesaremyfave we’re in the same group! You’re absolutely killing it 😍
    ——————

Omg hiiiiii. It’s my first time with someone from the forum. Good luck on the event! Here’s hoping that the TBs chill out a lil bit so we can be in the top 5
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i need to stop doing this lmao

got energy lol

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    ✌🏼🥴✌🏼
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @asalaxo - my pallet was almost identical to yours except the energy (only 10) and short hair were flip flopped - i chose the 10 energy 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Awww thank you @Rikk
    I agree about the pallettes, last week mine were empty and I picked energy both times. Idk why are there two tb events when the chances of getting tb items are minimal..
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

I got lucky with my pick, the colour of the dyes are just 🤮 I have 81 blue dyes, really don’t want more of them lol. I really hope that if Glu keeps the dyes on the earnable boxes, they will replace them with some rare ones 
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Week 3 of not making to the second box 🥴🥴 I refuse to submit anything formal though. With the way the scores, voting booth, and palettes are set up, I’ll be lucky to even get one item a week. I’m sure glu will do what they always do; nothing. 

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @asalaxo - my pallet was almost identical to yours except the energy (only 10) and short hair were flip flopped - i chose the 10 energy 
    this is a joke! I don’t understand why we only get two items when there are many more that we don’t have.
    iOS player
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I took inspo from @heyclatif, thanks and created a look that I thought was great, but nope the score was still low. I’m not sure if there’s something wrong with the voting, if the 3 gifted tickets I still have are causing my scores to lag, or maybe my styling is just off point this week lol... idk.

Edit: typo

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Conspiracy theory- what if glu creates averages for certain looks based on the votes they received early on?  Last weekday SYS my scores were identical for 3-4 looks in a row a couple times. Something is for sure fishy with voting and I hope they fix it before everyone gets it. I’d rather wait an hour and earn my votes. 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I liked my pallet this time! And got that dress everybody is getting.

Scores are improving, like many dolls I’m going for something that matches the background

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Highest score so far. Of course is the one where i just woke up to avoid losing a ticket, throw whatever on and go back to sleep lol

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Looks 5-6 + my first earnable box palette. currently in 1st, hope it stays that way. I would love to be able to open 2 TS boxes since I get no items from the earnable boxes. 

iOS player since July 2014 
  • GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    1st box. I don’t really like it but hey at least it’s an item 🤷🏻‍♂️

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Votes are back to taking longer 😴
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited August 2020
    First bronze box 😊.
    I'm trying so hard to stay in the top five 😩

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    my look has been getting votes for OVER 35 minutes now.. is this a glitch?

iOS player
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @asalaxo same here!  Also I voted for you and you were popular!
    voted for you again 3 x since I posted this so you were still getting votes as of 10:52 am est
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I’ve only been playing SYS since April and only started making it to the last earnable in late June. I don’t get why my palettes don’t have more items. 
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    wow....

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Hey dolls! 💓 I want to share my unusual assumption
    We are all surprised by the low votes and the time they are received. So, when I first started playing SYS and didn't know about the forum, I thought Glu had an algorithm for generating votes. It depended on the exclusivity and rarity of clothing, its color palette, your level, and so on. And voting booth is just a "mini game" for getting money, energy, kstars. We don't vote in real time, but choose saved looks. Because how many votes do you need for a popular choice? Someone has to vote first. And there are a lot of posts on the forum saying that you saw each other in a popular choice, even if you scored 38 points. So where does the popular voice start? 5,10,15? This could all be explained if the dolls were put in pairs. But we can see the same look in a different pair. And I believe that one doll is not seen by 60 players, but much more, maybe 1K or 100k, who knows. 

Maybe I'm wrong about this, but I hope I'm not the only one who thinks so 🤷🏼‍♀️🥴
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

🤡🤡🤡

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.