๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐ŸŒ‡ SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!๐ŸŒ‡๐Ÿฅฃerโญ

1262728293032Next

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited August 2020
    My sys looks. All of these colors though it's like it was rainbow sys event all over again ๐Ÿ˜โค๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ #thisbish #shecouldnever #slaylikeme #PeriodtPooh

Won 2nd place. Well again it's the same frickin thing of an Becky/Karen tb who's envious of my doll's beauty and style which leads me to believe of that's what happened of an outbeated/outscored score. Such an outrage within the last second of the event I lost my 1st place position and dropped down to 2nd place ๐Ÿ™„ so petty *tsk tsk* I'm actually not sad but more of like annoyed. Ik that I could possibly win the dress at a future sys tb event but this is getting absolutely ridiculous.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I had a super easy TS group with 2 or 3 TBs and myself being the only ones to get the last earnable, and I lost a ticket so only had 13. To me this feels like the biggest flaw with TS. I'm sure there were many people with higher scores than me but due to random luck I was put in an easy group and got top 5. I really wish it would just be a global leaderboard where everyone who gets X votes is a TrendSetter. I know it would make me use more tickets if I was guaranteed to actually get the items, in its current form it feels like gambling.

OMG, I agree on that soooo much. I am now putting it in the suggestions thread. Sys trendsetters should be global and first 1/30 tier should get the current 1st place prizes and first 5/30 should get the 5th place prizes and so on. It should also show us how many scores we will need to reach the next tier. Like if the last member of 1/30 tier has 650 votes I need to pass her to get the 1st place prize.

This is such a great idea @DoloresWyatt
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Stunning as usual @Carol Davida โœจ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’•
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I would highly recommend people googling the term โ€œwhales in gamingโ€. People seem to buy triple threat not only for the tickets, but for the stars and diamonds. As long as people are buying, then it will stay. Glu (unfortunately) will only ever change the game around the actions of โ€œin app purchaserโ€ and never โ€œfree playersโ€. In order to change it, we need to change our purchasing habits (if any of this makes any sense!) Quite an interesting topic throughout the gaming world and not just with KKH!
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    @Rikk wow Iโ€™m so impressed they were successful!! I feel like we could never ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Maybe the tickets shouldn't be so cheap... I guess Glu's thinking is that they'll get more money that way. But it's so illogical that winning a competition is cheaper than buying a bunch of k stars??
    I'm not sure what are the prices cause they don't show up for me, I'm just quoting Lara..
    Also I didn't know tickets were cheap?? Why?๐Ÿคฆ
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @milrist consumers tend to be attracted to "cheap prices", but in the long run, buying tickets is making you spend more than you would for a star pack. Besides, the lower prices make almost sure that you would buy again and again. You don't buy the $100 star pack daily or monthly, do you? But you definitely could buy $3 dollar Triple Threat twice weekly, which is a steady $24 monthly income, and that's only in the TT; because we aren't counting the other ticket packs like the $9 of 12 tickets, nor are we counting Diamond purchases.

Adding to what I said above, why are tickets so cheap then? Well, as it is clearly stated, SYS is practically a gamble. Even if you spend $100 dollars on tickets you aren't secured 1st place. But would you rather spend $100 in one run, or in baby steps? That's what GIu is doing with their consumers. Selling a "secure chance" that's "affordable" because the "prices are cheap" though in the long run you'll end broke nonetheless sooner or later ๐Ÿ’€
    @rebecca0105 thank you for telling me the prices. I do understand the psychology of the average seller and of the average buyer, as I said Glu probably thinks they'll earn more this way. But it boggles me that I never saw anyone mentioning how ridiculously cheap buying your victory is. I guess 3$ for triple threat is a great deal for everyone.ย 
    Also if you don't have another excessive tb in your ts group, you will definitely win if you have over 1000 votes.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic tysm girl ๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿค—
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Carol Davida ย youโ€™re so welcome girl ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•โœจ
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @milrist sorry for intervening but i just wanted to add that the way the triple threat offer is set up with the 5 diamonds and 10 kstars, the 3 tickets that are also included actually end up being free! so for me, i will happily spend $2.99 each week, maybe twice a week if i feel like it, for 5 diamonds and 10 kstars with a bonus ofย 3 tickets. and those โ€œfreeโ€ tickets rollover to eventually help you win actual clothing items, so its a win-win imo... buuut i do wish there was a cap on points or a limit on looks lol ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธย 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @samanthakkh totally agree with all of what you just said!ย  Why can't they cap the looks at 17 - thats the 14 freebies and a triple threat!ย  If you can not win with 3 extra looks then that's that. Better luck next week!ย 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @mandamay76 that would literally weed out any competition against alllllll of those ticket buyers who are never on theme and score 20pts per look. sounds perfect! ๐Ÿคฃ
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited August 2020
    nvm wrong thread!
    @mandamay76 yeah, I like that idea. Or at least 20 so people buy at least extra 3 tickets, to fill up the bank.
    I get where you stand and I'm not attacking paying players. Triple threat is such a bargain, I'm sure I would start buying it every week if I ever stop being a free player.
    It just looks like Glu is making us look like fools with the whole current show your wallets narrative.๐Ÿคก
    Maybe they should make in game currencies cheaper so people would buy them like tickets *wink* *wink*
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    edited August 2020
    milrist said:
    Maybe they should make in game currencies cheaper so people would buy them like tickets *wink* *wink*

ย the fact that you canโ€™t even buy a weekday throwback box with the $5 star pack is literally insane to me ๐Ÿฅด
    iOS player ๐Ÿ’žโœจ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿƒ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.