Free videos disappeared

danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
Hi, I just wondered Is anyone else not able to get free stars? Every time I click the get free stars it just opens this up... I don’t get offers anyway, never have (not sure why?) but now it won’t even let me have my ten videos. It just sits for about a minute loading before this sceen pops up... no option to click videos or offers. Just this. 
iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)

Answers

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Have you sent a ticket to support?  Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options. Next tap Help, then tap Glu Support describe your problem, attach a screenshot and submit.  They’ll help with this.  Good luck,and I’m sorry this is happening. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I haven't been able to get videos either for a few days now. I can see the offers but not free videos.
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I’ll message support and see what they say, hopefully it’s something they/I can fix as I really don’t want to loose my videos 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @danjames12 I thought everyone gets 20 videos daily for kstars. Do you only get 10 everyday? Well, when it was working correctly lol.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!