🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    At least I have a chance to get the lips 🥳 and I love the earnables
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love LOVE the earnable dress. So f-ing much. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Love the earnables.. 😍😍😍
    The lips are not drawn right, and the TS dress is only cool cause its animated.. But I may use simons tickets on this one, cause this dress may score well in future sys events..
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I like the TS dress but trying to stay in the top five for the lips isn't worth it. If the lips were just a shape you can put any lip color on, I'd want it more. 
    Platform: Android

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    The earnable necklace and both the earnable and TS dresses are GORGEOUS!!! The TS lips are meh IMO
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Not a big fan of the lips because the color is a bit wild for me, but probably have to see it on my doll. The TS dress looks a bit stiff so I think I will just try to get the halloween Cinderella when it’s available since I just know every TS group is going to have TB

Loveeee the earnables tho so I’ll be happy with those🤤
  • moonlightsmoonlights Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    The earnable dress is so beautiful! I especially love the veil 💞 The cut of the TS dress is not really mu cup of tea, although I love the colour and the sparkling effect. Really curious about the lips but I'm not sure whether they will suit my doll. 

I think it would be really cool if Glu were to give us new lip makeup that we could use on our current lip shape instead of getting a completely new set of lips. But I do understand that would probably be hard to accomplish, considering that there are multiple lip shapes available. 😕
    Android player 💗
    https://www.facebook.com/luna.kkh.52
    Feel free to add me on Facebook!
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    only in it for the earnables this weekend because i’m a free player and i know how this will go. also the lips aren’t for me so i’d rather have players who really want them to get them.

just hoping to score well enough to get to the last earnable 😊
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Why isnt the dress to be the top 5 prize? How disappointing 😥 After last week i don’t wanna be fighting for first, its just stress.... I love everything, the lips are my least favourite and should of been 1st place prize they probably won’t look good on my girl but you never know until i see them on her. 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Am I going to use all my tickets I have saved up to fight for that gown? yes.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Lol I don’t want the boxy gown anymore
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

These are my current ideas, not too sure they’ll perform well. If anyone has any tips that would be great! :)
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Those lips are clownish. 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Ugh. We literally have the same lips, see my profile pic? Not fighting for top 5 even tho I have 7 spare tickets. The dress is cute but tbh we have better ballgowns. The 1st place prize of last week was a better one. I appreciate the earnables, they are very pretty. Also, I would have definitely spent those 7 tickets if the dress was top 5 prize glu, take notes 🙄
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Well, it sucks that de ts dress is only for 1st place... I dont stand a chance against the ticket buyers... go buy some real dresses and let us poor souls play a game!! 😭🥴😅

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    The dress is only for #1?!!! I was so so so hoping it was going to be the lips.

iOS
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I absolutely love the earnables, as fot ts I’m okay if I dont get either, after all this time I’m not sad if I lose on a ts prize cause I always get those tb
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Honestly won't feel bad about placing in TS because that earnable dress and even necklace 😍

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The second I get the earnable dress, I'm going to have to check how it dyes in every color.
    Platform: Android

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Here we go again with the “gothic” sparkly gowns SYS
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Absolutely love the earnable dress! The necklace is pretty too. The TS lips are gorgeous, I wish people would stop hating on them. I don't think I'd use them often since I'm so attached to the GS lips but they are beautiful, I wish we could change the lip colour tho. I don't really love the TS dress, I only want it because I know it will sparkle, that's definitely not enough of a reason to fight for it 😅 I do wish it was for top 5  but can't say I'm surprised.

So I'm here for the earnables and diamonds and I'm gonna do my best to ignore TS all weekend 🙈
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.