🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    If tomorrow's SYS is anything like the one going on now or this past weekend, I won't reach the end. I started playing around May, I think, so I don't have many gorgeous dresses, contour, or flashy handhelds. I don't spend money on the game since I have like a thousand kids lol. Ugh, hopefully I will get a group without a lot of ticket buyers. I'm trying to wait until VIP starts because I have around 150 stars, but at the same time I want to save up for black Friday. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I seriously love the earnable dress so much
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    So will the lip color change? 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Obsessedddd with the earnables, truly gorgeous. Also love that Glu has been doing customized backgrounds lately! They’re so pretty!!! 

Trendsetters.... we all already know. Look, I’m not knowledgeable in business or marketing by any means but I really feel like more people would buy tickets if the stunning item was top 5?? I always have more tickets buyers (sometimes even more than 5) when the top 5 item is great, instead of just one who uses tons and nobody else feels they have a chance so they let them be, or sometimes two who fight each other. Nobody wants to spend money and lose. I buy tickets somewhat often, I never use any if I feel like I don’t have a chance or somebody will go crazy fighting me for first place. It’s held me back so many times when I would’ve loved to give glu my money 🤷🏼‍♀️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

Simons tickets are in TROUBLE! That dress is gorgeous. Those lips are trash tho...

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    The theme and background are giving me Cinderella vibes, shame I don’t have the dress.
    The earnables are heavenly, the dress is definitely gonna be my new fav!!! The TS lips are a pretty color but idk about the shape yet and the dress being only for 1st place is a real bummer. Not gonna put up a fight for the TS stuff unless I have a reasonable chance.

Good luck this week dolls! Wishing all of us stellar scores as we dress for a magical midnight ✨
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Also the BACKGROUND 😍😍😍 I love that glu has been making custom backgrounds now that fit the themes better!!! They did an amazing job 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    The earnable dress is beautiful!
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @dpeters I thought I was the only one who didn’t like the shape of the dress 😭 I’ll just stick with my Cinderella dress from Halloween last year 😆
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    When I saw the spoilers, I was like is that.... @kokokokonut, you’re beautiful! @Rikk I agree. I’m enjoying the spoilers cameos each week as well. I hope Glu continues to do more. As for the prizes I’m loving both earnables, the style, color, and the one shoulder drape is really elegant. As for TS, I’ll wait to see how they look in game. I’m not in love with the silhouette of the dress but I’m sure after I see with the nighttime effect I’ll be wishing for a calm TS group too. I hope I have better luck this week with scores and at least staying in the top 5. Good luck everyone!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I have that cinderella dress but I only have it dyed purple, which is kind of light for the theme.
    Platform: Android

• FrogmimeFrogmime Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    This event looks great! 🌌 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @SaigeAnne it's just too puffy imo lol and yeah, I'm settling for my Cinderella halloween dress too
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    The shape of the dress is ugly, looks like cellophane badly tied to the doll's body. But I already know that it will be a bloodbath for the simple fact of night time effect... the lips are hideous, it doesn't even look like something from trendsetters.
    I will only play for the SyS dress, this one is perfection. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

@thesweetone that’s exactly how I described it earlier while texting one of my friends! 😂

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    The dress being number 1 TS prize is not because everyone said they loved it - glu already have the months line up planned when they release update spoilers so they knew it would only go to 1/30 in people. Making out like it’s players faults for saying it was beautiful is unfair as by the time we get to see spoilers, it’s already decided! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    @thesweetone that’s exactly how I described it earlier while texting one of my friends! 😂

Lmaoo!! Great minds think alike! 😂
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    I was looking at the thread with the old events and earnables and I had the feeling that the quality level is getting lower and lower.... in every way..... the design, the shapes... its all getting weird somehow, lacking quality 
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited August 2020
    The earnables are beautiful!!! I'm soooo in love with the necklace and the dress is STUNNING!! 🖤🖤🖤
    As for trendsetters... I like the idea of the dress, like anything with the day/night effects are cool, but the shape of the dress just isn't that great.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
    edited August 2020
    SYS ready with @kokokokonut and @ViennaKKH 🖤

edit: we look like a bunch of witches going to a glam funeral 😆
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Just woke up and checked my game to found the SYS announcement and you guys already posted so many inspo! Awesome and so excited with this theme.. 
    I have quick question, do you think short dress will do well on this theme? I have lots of LBD and I personally love mini dress but it seems never score well against the long gown. If you’re a voter then you will likely to vote long gown? Should I try it to submit mini dress or just stick with long gown? Tysm.
    (don’t mind the shoes and accessories that I didn’t change at all lol just focus on the dress.) 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Can we get a close up of the lips not smiling ?
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

My android games in trouble i dont have much dress wise so im unlocking what  i do have. 
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    @LaraDeen I personaly prefer the mini dresses too, they are so much fun to put together a look (and I'm so tired of gowns) But it was said "Black Tie outfit", so I think they wouldnt do well in the votes. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.