🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/3/20 - Music Festival (3 Days of Fun & Fashion)🎵🗳️

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @therealChar that look deserved more votes, it's really cute!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @therealChar I love this look(the way the shoes & top match,details), I’d actually wear this to a music festival IRL sorry the voters were unappreciative lol 💗
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @Emme1216 I have been wanting that hair colour for so long, I think it's so nice congratulations! 😍😍 I'm so happy to see it on a palette. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I wish I got the hair. But at least I got something 
  • karlamonteskarlamontes Registered Users, Member 39 Posts

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @therealChar ugh how can they not vote for that? That’s one of my favorite looks I’ve seen, I love snakeskin and that screams music festival to me. But idk some voters must be blind 😔
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

Looks like I will just get 2 more tickets (I have 1 left over from Simon) and I'm only 7 minutes off from getting a 3rd. Seven minutes! I'm kicking myself for starting an hour late on Monday. So after my next one in 3 hours, it will show that it ends in 11 hours and 53 minutes...just enough for one more. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Side note...is anyone else getting lower scores today? I was getting high 40's and all day it's been high 30's. 

Also, it takes at least an hour for my total votes to come in, which is odd.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Some looks I saw while voting. There are so many dolls getting low scores, but slaying this theme. Sadly, not all of these were the popular vote. The 9th look went up against a wedding dress...and the wedding dress was the popular vote.🤦🏻‍♀️

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Scores are starting to pick up
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Here’s my looks 6-10

Scores are not great, but I’m in first 🤷🏻‍♀️

Here’s some more looks I enjoyed-

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Some looks I saw while voting. There are so many dolls getting low scores, but slaying this theme. Sadly, not all of these were the popular vote. The 9th look went up against a wedding dress...and the wedding dress was the popular vote.🤦🏻‍♀️

I believe this doll is in my group, her name is Irene! She's one of my favorites from the TS board and she's been on theme this whole time.

@q@QueenRhia thanks, I'll try that! ❤️
    @woahbabesursotoxic thank you doll! 💜 This SYS is not my forte unfortunately haha
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I hate how I can’t even use my cute separates cause voters don’t even appreciate it 😔
    Wow voters know nothing, your look is amazing!!!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
    @thesweetone you’re welcome, and hopefully they pick up soon💛 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Rikk said:
    My TS group names have some flavor this week!

I relate the the ramen chick lmao 😁 so yummy
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Looks 4-11, looks 9 and 10 definitely were of the “don’t fix what ain’t broke” family 🥰

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    So I won’t make the final earnable. I’m not impressed with how all of our scores turned out this week...
    SDC93 said:
    So I won’t make the final earnable. I’m not impressed with how all of our scores turned out this week...
    I won't either. 🤦🏻‍♀️Honestly, the boxes are really bad, so I'm not stressing it, tbh. The votes are all over the place. I get some dolls have a small closet, I know I definitely do, but I make what I have work and stay on theme. I've seen 👰🏻wedding dresses, 👙swimsuits (the older one with the wrap), 👗fancy looking gowns, and sometimes they're the popular vote. That's not fair to the dolls who are on point with this theme.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Meh

iOS player 

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    second box 🙂🤡

• SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    @BooskiBabii the third look is my doll thank you, it's also my favorite look so far 💕 

My earnable boxes, would have loved to win the hairstyle instead of energy 😅

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Something weird is happening with the votes🤔
    My look started getting votes about an hour and a half ago. First I was stuck with 2 votes and after half an hour it paused at 12. Went to Miami and it changed to 13 votes. I was constantly clicking on the event checking if it's a glitch that happens pretty often where it doesn't show the real count until you check your look. Went into my house checked again, nothing changed it was still at 13. Once I closed the window and went out of the house I had 42 votes.
    Too glitchy for my anxious ass😭
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    My second palette has easily been the best one I’ve gotten out of all my weekday SYS, I let my sister pick my boxes this week and she didn’t disappoint! 

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Like really? 😒 i just got 15 energy from daily box, so you want to tell me that I’m trying my best to get same prize as in daily box 😒
    iOs player 
  • RachyramRachyram Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Got these trousers in my box today - shame I won’t get the top as well🤔 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    My votes are so low that I can’t even 🙈
    I just realised that I’m not that interested in this SYS anymore. Usually I can’t wait to submit new looks and see how they score. This week, I don’t really feel like doing it. I think it’s because of the rewards, I mean, what’s the point of trying hard, preparing looks when I can get dye or energy? All I’m interested in are clothes/other SYS items, sorry. Even kstars are not reward enough.
    There is no thrill left as in weekend SYS - I can’t wait to try on new clothes. I didn’t even buy the TT this week, which I lately do. I’m sure it’s not just me, though. Hope this is a valid piece of feedback 😊
    ~ iOS player ~
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited August 2020
    anyone experiencing this too? i had 3 free tickets we got and my timer was on 1hour till my next ticket..

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @chey omg first one in the second row is me! I didn’t think that look was very creative but thank you for noticing me! 💖
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈