Glitchy issues that need a fix

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    Glu, please fix these. They are too big for our doll. I heard that you are reusing clothes from the other kk game? Is this true? 

You should be able to fix the newest items immediately, as you fixed the street style grey and purple cargo pants within the first few days they were released. 
    It's true, they have been reusing clothes from kylie & kendall for so many things - Kollections (lame ones at that lol), kloset items with kash and kstars etc. Even the june update featured items had at least 6 pieces from k&k. You can look it up from the forum if you want. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • AryannaAryanna Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    First, the hair from the Sunset Superstar earnables is missing one strand of the hair.

and while you're at it, the forehead in this one is too big, and very different from the spoiler.
    and when wearing the snake bracelet while holding a handheld (overlapping) glitch. Awful! :(

And these aren't all! I wish Glu would scan each hair to fix HUGE hairlines that looks awful and unusable. Other than that, very great outfits though! Thanks Glu gods. hope you see this and might take a look.

♡    Aryanna    ♡

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Merged the glitched hair into the Glitch Fix thread.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I just bought this #FashionGoals bundle but there's something wrong with this hairline. First, you can see a white line or dot on the hairline and second the hairlines spacing is off. In the first done is much closer but in the second doll the gap is much larger please fix this and there are free hair items which much better hairlines than this one, I am starting to regret my purchase :(

• aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Nails are half done when holding a baby.
    IOS
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    benavi12 said:
    I just bought this #FashionGoals bundle but there's something wrong with this hairline. First, you can see a white line or dot on the hairline and second the hairlines spacing is off. In the first done is much closer but in the second doll the gap is much larger please fix this and there are free hair items which much better hairlines than this one, I am starting to regret my purchase :(

To add on, I noticed white spots when certain hair or makeup are worn on dolls with dark skin
    Notice the white mustache effect with the purple star lips. This happens for every color. 
    i just had to include these eyes that include a highlight... why can’t the makeup deepen along with the skin tone? The lip colors adjust according to skin tone, why can’t the eye or face makeup?

Not related to skin tone, but these natural hair styles have spots where they are missing texture, like the glu forgot to finish the whole style. The first one on the right above the shoulder and the second one on the left below the underarm. 

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    There aren’t any hairstyles that work with this angel outfit. The hair tries to go through the wing and then behind it. This is the hair that comes with the outfit. 

This is how it looked when I first got it. The hair is supposed to lay in front of the wing.
    edited August 2020

Forehead is bigger than in the little picture. This celebrity Perk hair obviously was made to have less forehead because the doll's head looks elongated and weird. Please fix it 💕
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I noticed that these earrings are glitchy lately - the one on the right isn’t green anymore.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Hi rocketQueen. Thoses earring were designed to be realistic.  On the doll, you do not see the front of that earring, you see the gold back.  It was explained when the earring came out.   There are 1 or 2 other pair that are the same way.  We said “they’re dolls. It doesn’t have to be authentic. Make it pretty”. to no avail. It’s how the designer saw it, and, it’s realistic when you look at the angle of the dolls head.  *shrug.  
    The blue is the same way.  But, they and the green were designed for realism.   I try to wear them with hairstyles that cover that ear.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Hi 👋 I’m new here came to resolve a problem from game and saw this thread. I think something is broken and I can’t see the real dresses of my friends. I saw a doll in the forum that is also in my friend list, I don’t remember username to tag here, hope she will see and clarify that this is a problem.
    If I should write elsewhere please tell me. I don’t know the exact rules. Thanks.

Edit: Found the doll in another thread, @woahbabesursotoxic hi, can you please clarify that you’re dressed in other way? Because I don’t remember your doll changing clothes like weeks from now and that’s why I thought I had a problem, thank you.
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
    Victorian said:
    It's true, they have been reusing clothes from kylie & kendall for so many things - Kollections (lame ones at that lol), kloset items with kash and kstars etc. Even the june update featured items had at least 6 pieces from k&k. You can look it up from the forum if you want. 
    I looked through the k&k for a few minutes and found a few items that were released just a few updates ago or even last update! No wonder they do not fit our dolls! Am I the only one who thinks this is lazy? These items are kstar items too! 

@2ftpoop exactly! I wouldn't mind the laziness if the items fit our dolls' graphics but most of them look 2D compared to our dolls. Some of them look good but mostly they are horrible. At least update the texture if you are going to adapt them to another game 🤦‍♀️
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    thanks @kokokokonut appreciate that! for some reason i thought they used to be green both sides but I must be misremembering - thanks for clarifying :)
    These glam eyes are in the eye shape area instead of the glam area 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @2ftpoop u buy those eyes from the eye shape area!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    these are meant to be thigh high boots.......

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
    edited August 2020
    haikawa said:
    @2ftpoop u buy those eyes from the eye shape area!
    I just think it doesn’t fit there because it has a built in eyeshadow color and gold glitter highlight 
  • jnorrab1jnorrab1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    The split colored hair is to high on her head would look much better if it were lower
  • IsraelkerrinIsraelkerrin Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
  • Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    1. The second-year anniversary icon, which is the number 2 inside of a star, is missing from this earnable hairstyle.

2. This dress from an SYS event does not pair well with heels and has overlap

3. The strap on this VIP subscription dress is too short!

4. These VIP subscription heels. So which is it??? Are they supposed to have what is circled in yellow or not??!!

5. Still cannot tap reality TV actions in the grotto at the Bel Air home! No actions appear except the furniture icons!

6. No matching eyebrow colors!

7. Remove the mannequins from the clothing items!

8. Fix how the recycled Kendall & Kylie game items fit on our dolls!

TS box has lovers achievement items. I wrote this to support too but they refuse to say yes, we will fix this. So I might start spamming here too. 
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    So, the new TS dress from this past SYS is glitching in at least club tulip. I checked a few other locations where the doll is zoomed at about the same distance (LIF, oak, Malibu) and the dress showed up fine, but i guess if my doll wants to go here in this dress she’s gonna appear half naked lol. 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    So, the new TS dress from this past SYS is glitching in at least club tulip. I checked a few other locations where the doll is zoomed at about the same distance (LIF, oak, Malibu) and the dress showed up fine, but i guess if my doll wants to go here in this dress she’s gonna appear half naked lol. 

Club Tulip? Didn’t realize it was that kind of club😂
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @anilynbright oh dang, I just seen your post. My game disconnects from Facebook a lot, so it wasn’t your game. Sorry for the realllyyyy late reply, I didn’t know you tagged me lol. But yeah, that’s just my phone being dumb
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

Please fix this 🙏
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Please fix this, my doll can’t even cover her eyes. 

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
    These sparkly silver boots are supposed to be thigh-high. However, if you switch from a skirt to a dress, they turn into booties (not every time but quite often).  Also, not sure if it is a glitch or an intentional feature but these boots cannot be worn with pants or shorts. 

To add on to the comment above, the underarm area is so confusing. What happened with the design of this dress?! This was for VIP, which only comes once a month. VIP is supposed to be special 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited September 2020
    When are you guys going to fix the bundle hair in “Cloud Nine” kollection from clipping into the dress wings, it didn’t do that when it First came out... what changed and how?