🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    @naeusts oops 🙊 yeah I missed the black tie dress code! So only long gowns then. 
  • CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I also miss when @KalindaKing would call us with the SYS tips and once per update she would give us a cute litle usefull gift.... Kim, can u do that to please??? 🥰🥰🥰
    I miss those gifts too, I wish they do that again or maybe just give us dyes. Also the 10kstars every after the SYS is sooooo comforting (but ofcourse they have to stop it when we're having the best times, lol)
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Earnables >>>> TS
    Like yes I love how the ts dress changes according to night/day but the form is kind of weird for me so idk, maybe that will change when I see it on my doll. Not spending Simon's tickets, I'm going to wait for something better
    The ts lips are kind of weird especially the shape, like @milrist pointed out
    The earnable dress and necklace are so simple and pretty. So I'll be fine if I didn't score less than a 42 on every look which will get me to the dress
    Good luck all! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    I usually don’t do well when the theme requires gown as I don’t have many in my closet. 
    I decided to just go with all black dress lol.
    What do you guys think? 

I always doubt/debate my self like, “really? that heels doesn’t match with that dress” or like “you can’t see the earrings with this hairstyles” and it seems like everything is wrong lol. So I ended up submit looks that I don’t like and of course it doesn’t do well lol. That’s why I need your honest opinion guys! I think you’re all amazing fashion guru because I like all of your looks that you posted here.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Earnables: I’m in love with the dress and the necklace is cute

TS: this weekend will be another nightmare, I don’t think the lips will look good on my doll and the dress is stunning too bad it’s only for 1st
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    LaraDeen said:
    What do you guys think? 

! I think you’re all amazing fashion guru because I like all of your looks that you posted here.
    I don't think I'm fashion guru 😅 but I'll say what I think. First of all your looks are really good ( the last one ❤️ ) but I would recommend not using massive accessories with every look, like for first and last one you have both massive necklace and earnings, change one of them with light one. Two many details for the 5th look, and two litte for second one. For second one you don't have necklace and that's perfect but add visible earnings, It'll be better accent with the hair you used.
    The use for last two dresses from me would probably be: 

IOS
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Double post. 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited August 2020
    you guys should have put the lips as the exclusive item for the first place. they are ugly.

Idk about ugly, but they look too... stretchy when the spoiler model smiles. Just like these new kloset glittery lips...they stretch way too far to the side of the face.

The new TS lips are very similarly shaped to the new kloset blue lips only they move whereas the blue lips do not 

I don’t think these look like mustache lips, just the 90s trend of dark lip liner with lighter lipstick. Not at all my style but useful for those that want an edgy look. 
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @LaraDeen my guess is that folks will want only gowns and not short dresses.  I feel like the voters lean towards more formal interpretations of each theme.
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

@aharuty thank you so much for your advice! 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    the earnables are *chef's kiss*

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

This is really disappointing..I liked This dress so much and now I have to convince myself that I don’t need it because I know there gonna be a lot of fights 🥺 and I don’t want to fight and get nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I want to buy this dress and I also want the butterfly aura. What should I buy first? (I don’t have enough right now for both). I know for this theme the dress is more useful but I don’t like the TS prizes, so I’m not buying specifically for this sys.

@danjames12 I used your picture because I couldn’t find the dress in the encyclopedia, I hope you don’t mind! I’ll delete it if you do.

I don’t mind 😊 

if I’m honest, I’d say get the butterfly aura! I only bought it because I know other people seem to like it and it scores well 😂 in my opinion there’s much nicer dresses, and I reckon you would get more use out of the butterfly aura!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok I think I got up too soon. I kept looking at the two hairs thinking, wow, they look the same to me.  Right, you’re asking about the eyes.  Lol.  Good morning Dolls.   The eyes on the right look more defined.  I would go with those. :smile: 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Ok I think I got up too soon. I kept looking at the two hairs thinking, wow, they look the same to me.  Right, you’re asking about the eyes.  Lol.  Good morning Dolls.   The eyes on the right look more defined.  I would go with those. :smile: 
    I was surprised you said this because to me it shows one below the other. Then I rotated my phone and saw when the screen is wide, it shows them next to each other 😕 I hope it wasn’t confusing when I said the first and second look. I numbered them now. 
  • SusonSuson Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I love the earnables, but don't care for the TS. It's a nice change!
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I'm going to be very tempted to use my 3 extra tickets for the dress this weekend (unless #1 has a ridiculously high score that would be impossible to catch up to, obviously).

I really wish the top 3/5 could have the dress.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Do you guys think using the Halloween Cinderella dress is a good idea??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I want to buy this dress and I also want the butterfly aura. What should I buy first? (I don’t have enough right now for both). I know for this theme the dress is more useful but I don’t like the TS prizes, so I’m not buying specifically for this sys.

@danjames12 I used your picture because I couldn’t find the dress in the encyclopedia, I hope you don’t mind! I’ll delete it if you do.

I don’t mind 😊 

if I’m honest, I’d say get the butterfly aura! I only bought it because I know other people seem to like it and it scores well 😂 in my opinion there’s much nicer dresses, and I reckon you would get more use out of the butterfly aura!
    Thank you!! You convinced me 😊😊 I’m going for the aura
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Lums said:
    should I pay this ?! 

Awesome- 👍🏻
    LOL - 👎🏻
    I use the hair a lot but haven’t used the outfit or shoes much but they would probably be good for this SYS
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    lexbaby42 said:
    Lums said:
    should I pay this ?! 

Awesome- 👍🏻
    LOL - 👎🏻
    I use the hair a lot but haven’t used the outfit or shoes much but they would probably be good for this SYS
    Yeah the hair seems so pretty so I think I will go for it 🥺💕 
    Thank you!
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I think I’ll use it dyed
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Libby said:
    I was surprised you said this because to me it shows one below the other. Then I rotated my phone and saw when the screen is wide, it shows them next to each other 😕 I hope it wasn’t confusing when I said the first and second look. I numbered them now. 
    Aww, I was laughing at myself.  I was just fresh out of bed, and was looking for the difference in hair (which are identical) and couldn’t find any. Then I saw you said eyes and was embarrassed by my mistake.  I hold all my devices in landscape mode, I think because I’m always in the game, which is landscape oriented.   I love the 2nd pair if eyes. #1 is great for Smokey, sultry eyes, and  number 2 looks crisp and sparkly. #2 my fave
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.