🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/3/20 - Music Festival (3 Days of Fun & Fashion)🎵🗳️

Comments

• Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Good to know I'm not the only one this happened to. 

• JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    My last box, way better than the first one (it only had 3 items). Could have picked a dress but the shoes are actually really pretty ☺️

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Guys I really hope the votes come in for my last two tickets! I submitted them ages ago and they’re still at 0 votes...otherwise I’m going to be expecting those tickets to be replaced and to receive two silver boxes, because that’s what’s at stake!
    100% agree with you! 
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Same here, lost my last 2 looks. Not only I miss my last earnable but I was pushed out of Top5 on Trendsetters. Waiting for my reparation boxes!
     @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I mostly want my twilight dye!  I haven’t gotten a single one yet lol
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I submitted my last 2 looks over an hour ago...still at 0. While it’ll only impact whether I’m 2nd or remain 3rd in TS, if those last 2 looks don’t score, I won’t get my 2nd earnable box (even though it’ll probably be 10 energy for the 3rd time). 😫

• SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Me too! I submitted my last look 30 minutes before it ended. No votes and the voting booth is closed!
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I guess the trial needed to close with a bang -_-

What are you dolls doing? Should we contact support and not collect the prizes yet?
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Same here...submitted 45 min before the end and no votes. Missed last earnable and was bumped down in trendsetters. Really wish they skipped trendsetters for the throwback and divided the earnable boxes - first for past earnables, second for past trendsetters. @KalindaKing
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    glad (also not) to see that i wasnt the only one surprised once my last look didnt get any points..

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    such an AMAZING PALETTE NGL did they update it? or am i just lucky ? lol

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Glu you need to fix this ......
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    I would have come in first but my last look didn’t get a score?? I submitted it at 9:40. I was waiting until my look I submitted at 9:00 scored votes, but it still hadnt by 9:40. Also I think I accidentally submitted an extra!! Content with my pick though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited August 2020

Surprised with my palette, it’s almost perfect! Glad about my pick 😊
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Adriana_CoutoAdriana_Couto Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I have a feeling they have updated the palettes!! Really happy with my picks 💜💜
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Well, I didn’t expect my last look getting no votes, couldn’t reach my last box as I needed 24 more votes. That’s not ok at all
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • swizzleswifttswizzleswiftt Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited August 2020
    same problem here, submitted a ticket, results are out and still at 0 votes :/ i hope kalinda recognizes this problem and refunds our ticket back! 
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I got these two. Do you know which SYS event do the hair and dress come from?

• GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I managed to end up 4th and I got this cute hair 💖

• heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    My last look got no votes even though I submitted it at least an hour before, does anyone know who I go to about this as it meant I didn’t get the last earnable and came 9th :( 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Well, I’m not picking up my “reward”. I missed TS box and last SYS box becuase of the glitch. Good end of the trial, I guess
    ~ iOS player ~
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    I swear this event gets worse every week lol. there need to be a lot of changes before it’s made available to everyone...
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    all the items in my palette were ugly except the top right hair. whatever i guess 😒

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Three dyes in the silver boxes is unacceptable! But pallets seemed a lot better for most of us! Ended in first and I’m ok with picks would have rather had the copper dress but I can’t complain! 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Managed to stay in the top 5 even though my last look didn’t score. I had a great palette and a great pick! 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Same thing happened to me with the last look I was like 20 votes away from my 2nd earnable box,  I hope they fix this !! ( with a free ticket or give us the Box we would gotten if it when through) 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     Not a fan of this hair but finally I got item from these boxes. And of course it’s full of dyes then I’m missing A LOT of items 😩 I wish my second pick was that black dress 🥺

iOS player 

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Yup I submitted my final ticket 40 minutes before the event ended and didn't recieve any votes. Votes were super glitchy this week.
    - Emmy
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    TS palette can’t complain about 40 Kstars I guess