🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/3/20 - Music Festival (3 Days of Fun & Fashion)🎵🗳️

Comments

• NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I’ve wanted this dress for the loooongest time!! So happy I got it!!!

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Hadnt kept up w the forum to preserve my phone battery but looks like people dealt with the same no votes issue as me :( 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
     happy with palette not with choice ;( 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Wow! After two miserable weeks, this week without using extra tickets I beat out two ticket buyers and got first place! I got a dress and a hair in my TS boxes, and a dress and energy (disappointing) in my earnables.
    Sorry for the lack of screenshots, I got a new phone yesterday and haven't gotten the new method of screenshotting down yet. 
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I sent a ticket to the support since their time to review the votes is over and my last two looks did not finalize the score. I hope they fix that.
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    these were my boxes, great boxes with great picks as you can see 

An this week I was finally able to stay in the top 5 in TS, first time opening a TS box an this is what I got

I honestly can't express my feelings because the words are not allowed

I already gave my feedback in the first week, and it still the same, but oh my god, if anything change, please don't put dyes in the TS boxes, it should only be items
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Super good palette, originally my score for my last look didn’t come in so I waited another 15 minutes and it finally got votes!

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I sent a ticket to customer support about this. The 20 minute  "calculation time" is over as well, so it's been almost a. hour. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    So they updated the score of my 12th look but the last one got none. Because of that i ended up 5th while i should have been 2nd (10 points of difference). I’ve already contacted support and i’m not picking up the prize, since i not only deserved the bronze box (which i got by “technically” being #5) but also like 12 kstars and dye, instead of 6 kstars and 5 energy lmao. I hope they fix this issue because its enfuriating, i mess up my sleeping schedule to submit this looks and wait for their score and they can’t even make this work properly. 
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    omg 
    No ticket buyers, great choice in my decent pallet! The jumpsuit is perfect for the future SYS theme “leather and lace”
    I hope everyone will have a good choice 🖤

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I heard some of you did not get votes for your final looks. If your game was affected, please contact in-game support!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I sent a ticket to customer support about this. The 20 minute  "calculation time" is over as well, so it's been almost a. hour. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Well, I’m glad my last look received its votes in the end. This is my second box, there’s no way that’s acceptable:
    And this is my ts box: 

glad I picked something, but I still think 3 items aren’t enough
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    This is BS. This combo of top and bottoms wouldn’t have gotten me a 40 based on the other times I submitted it. I think they just slapped a number down...  3 freaking votes away from the box. This isn’t right @KalindaKing
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I think improvements been made from last week  having the 10/ 20 / 50 kstars options but big no to energy. Don’t want them. Don’t need them. Would prefer if there are 5 dyes instead of 3 so I can dye a dress.
    I love the TB box odds! This is the sort of boxes I expect from boxes. 

In general. I think the last earnable should be a tb box too. Overall, some tweaks need to be changed. 

This week theme I am horrible at it. I tried festival look, clubbing look, performer look it all kinda go kaput for me. I think a call from Kim or Kalinda would be awesome at least we have an idea for it. 
    IOS Player 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I honestly just hope Glu manages to get the Lovers 8, Lovers 9 and Lovers 10 itens out of the Weekday TS Boxes, because it makes ZERO sence they beeing there in the first place!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I really hope they fix this “no votes” thing so we can claim our prized before the other SYS starts
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    My last look finally got votes and I finished in third place. My pallete, once again, was a joke. I really don't understand why there's so much dye when I'm missing a lot of TS items. Really hope this gets fixed if we all get the event, otherwise it's just not worth the time and effort

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited August 2020
    My look just got votes! I submitted it 20 minutes before the end of the event, so I think yours should come up any time now

My last earnable box:

My mom picked an item so I’m happy with it!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Now it’s saying I came in first but only got to open one box? :/ 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited August 2020
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Somehow I just knew that I was going to miss my ticket this morning. Due to my time zone I only have about a ~10 minute margin to submit my last ticket and I have to wake up before 7am to do so. It’s been rough these last couple weeks. Of course today is the day I missed it. I did submit an extra ticket early on to take a little pressure and anxiety off of me just in case I missed it! And after being in 1st since Day 1, this morning I woke up too late and woke up in 2nd. 

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    my look finally got votes so i got the last earnable box but ended up 6th 🥴 i haven’t gotten a single ts box yet because of ticket buyers which is ironic considering most people missed out on the ts prizes due to ticket buying in the first place. i don’t think i’ll even bother with the midweek sys if they don’t remove ts or give us a ts box as the second earnable 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Finished 5th, this is my TS box and I’m actually glad I picked item, this palette is somehow meh anyway, glad I didn’t pick the dye 😊 

iOs player 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    So...one of my looks finally scored. Still waiting on the last look. 😫 I’m not bothering to contact support because the guy who answers me always takes 2 full days to respond 😤

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @livyx OMG I can’t believe it! Mine updated too! Good I was being stubborn and refused to pick up my reward 😂 My 2nd palette was bad, I got ice blue dye. I got so angry I forgot to take a screen shot. Updated votes granted me 4th place. I opened TS box not counting on anything and then... I GOT LANA DRESS!!! I can’t believe it! That’s the only thing I really really really wanted! I’m so so happy right now!

Edit: I’m so silly, I posted a screen shot of a palette with covered boxes 🤦🏼‍♀️ I haven’t even looked what was in the other boxes, sorry about that!
    ~ iOS player ~
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
     I was in 2nd and I collected right away, now all the sudden it's saying I'm in 3rd so I think votes are being updated
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

woke up “late” (would’ve had to of woken up at 6 FREAKING AM PST so it’s absolutely ridiculous i had to wake up at that time for this game anyways) so I missed my final ticket, didn’t reach the last earnable and dropped from top 5. i’m furious. glu you NEED to let 3 tickets stack if you’re going to make this permanent. I live in california so I know the timing of this SYS is affecting A LOT of american players. you can’t expect me to wake up at 6 am every thursday to submit my final ticket and then collect my rewards. since i didn’t submit my last ticket this ENTIRE week was a complete waste. the only thing that makes me feel better is that this stupid weekday SYS has such bad prizes so i’m just gonna tell myself that I would’ve gotten energy and dye. once again let three tickets stack or i’m not even going to bother with this BS.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I love that dress @Suri_Madden 😍 I just noticed on the box it says to ‘come back tomorrow for more’ - I wish!!! 😭