šŸ—³ļøšŸ” SYS-TB 8/3/20 - Music Festival (3 Days of Fun & Fashion)šŸŽµšŸ—³ļø

Comments

• ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I couldnt reach the last earnable box by 2 points... But I was third and this was my TS box. I had the most beautiful hairs I am so mad at myself for not picking them. ( I got the diamonds.)
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I ended up ā€œearningā€ 38 points for my last look (much lower than Iā€™d been scoring the whole event) but it got me the last earnable and in 5th place for trendsetters so Iā€™m not complaining.

HOWEVER, this is the most BS trendsetters box Iā€˜be seen. Iā€™m missing a ton of items...why are there only 3 in my box??? Thankfully I got an item.Ā 

ā€Ā 
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Mine just got updated without contacting anyone. I ended up in 17th place..definitely my worst SYS šŸ˜•.

Overall I really do like the SYS throwback concept.Ā 

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    First, that is really disappointing about the votes and I hope Glu compensates everyone that was affected by it properly. It is really weird how the votes in (as far as timing) it really seems automated - I wish we could get better clarification and transparency on why the voting patterns are almost always exactly the same.Ā 

I will reiterate again- please improve the boxes. Otherwise there is barely any incentive to play the weekly SYS.Ā 

I came in 1st this week and had a chill group. My 1st pick was the dye and I was so disappointed but then I picked this dress!Ā 

Ā 

iOS player since July 2014Ā 
  • bibimaebibimae Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    First I came in 4th because my last look didnā€™t get the votes, I collected my rewards right away, then I think there was some sort of update because I finally got the votes and came in first!! But now I canā€™t seem to open the extra box I got so now Iā€™ve only opened one box :( Please help!Ā 
  • į”•Eį–‡į—©į”•TEį’Ŗį”•Eį–‡į—©į”•TEį’Ŗ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    For this sys I decided to open my boxes after the event is over šŸ˜… my last look magically scored 50 votes, the exact amount I need for 2nd earnable ā¤ Ā 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Wow, after coming in 1st place and immediately collecting my prizes I now got bumped down to second. Glad I opened the two boxes when I got the chance. This SYS was so strange...
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Got this dress! I really liked it and think itā€™s gonna help me in this weekend sys. Ended up in 5th because of the last minute ticket buyers.

Decent pallet, but I expected better items since Iā€™ve only began playing sys events in March.

iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I got my votes and came in 1st! Thanks to the Glu team for helping out votes come in without a very long wait. I would like to know if this will happen again for future events though so I can plan accordingly.

Iā€™ve opened 6 bronze boxes and 4 silver boxes over the course of the last 3 weeks and won 5 items:
    ā€”3 hairstylesĀ 
    ā€”1 handheldĀ 
    ā€”1 pair of shoesĀ 

Here are my winnings from weeks 1-3:

The hairstyle I just won is my favorite of the 3! But my water bottle is by far my fave item of the group; Iā€™ve wanted it for so long and I kicked myself for missing it when it was released.
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    bibimae said:
    First I came in 4th because my last look didnā€™t get the votes, I collected my rewards right away, then I think there was some sort of update because I finally got the votes and came in first!! But now I canā€™t seem to open the extra box I got so now Iā€™ve only opened one box :( Please help!Ā 

Same as me... If only someone on charge (who could it be? hmmm) posted something like šŸšØšŸšØDONT COLLECT YOUR TS PRIZES YETšŸšØšŸšØ this wouldn't happened. Glu, always excelling in the "communication with your loyal customers" department...

āœŠšŸ½āœŠšŸ¾āœŠšŸæ Black Lives Still Matter āœŠšŸæāœŠšŸ¾āœŠšŸ½ No Justice No Peace āœŠšŸæāœŠšŸ¾āœŠšŸ½

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    This was a mess! Everyone is getting their totals finally, so I go look at mine...still zero. šŸ™„ So, not only did I waste a ticket, I didn't make it to the last box bc of the glitch, and it bumped me down to #11 on TS. I'm so glad this is over, even if nothing can be done. The next one begins in a few hours, and I'm already stressing it. A game shouldn't cause me stress. I'm putting myself in time out and taking a nap!šŸ˜‚

@ashleymedds I have horrible insomnia too, so I understand completely. I woke up at 8 this morning (est) so I wouldn't miss anything, and then all this happened.Ā Ā 
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Really good picksĀ 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I got my votes and came in 1st! Thanks to the Glu team for helping out votes come in without a very long wait. I would like to know if this will happen again for future events though so I can plan accordingly.

Iā€™ve opened 6 bronze boxes and 4 silver boxes over the course of the last 3 weeks and won 5 items:
    ā€”3 hairstylesĀ 
    ā€”1 handheldĀ 
    ā€”1 pair of shoesĀ 

The hairstyle I just won is my favorite of the 3! But my water bottle is by far my fave item of the group; Iā€™ve wanted it for so long and I kicked myself for missing it when it was released.
    So lucky I wanted the bottle so bad lol u look so stunning
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you @therealChar! I hope you get it in a future box!

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Rikk said:

ā€”3 hairstylesĀ 
    ā€”1 handheldĀ 
    ā€”1 pair of shoesĀ 

Wow, you have amazing luck! Out of the 6 bronze boxes and 4 silver boxes I opened I got two items lolĀ 

Your doll looks beautiful!
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Here are all my picks over these 3 weeks.
    Left to right: 1st earnable box, 2nd earnable box, TS box
    Top to bottom: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3

You CANNOT convince me someone got worse items than me overall. Is this a throwback SYS or a daily gift box SYS?
    This is completely ridiculous and unfair. I wish I wasnā€™t even picked for testingā€”hereā€™s why: I submitted 39 INCREDIBLE looks scoring a total of 1,904 votes. I lost a total of 9 hours of sleep across 3 weeks. I had a vast amount of more stress piled on me. What did I get in return? 35 energy. I can get that amount in 2 days from my daily gift box, or simply by tapping around for less than 10 minutes. 40 k stars. I can receive that amount in 4 days from daily videos (free players can receive that amount in only 2 days) or through other boxes. 3 black dye. I now have 75 black dye that I donā€™t know what do with (Iā€™ve already dyed everything I own that looks decent in black and Iā€™ll use). A singular pair of heels. The only item I received from earnable boxes, and I still havenā€™t used them. Iā€™ll just be grateful I even got them. 2 hairstyles. 1 of them makes my doll look like all of the hair on the right side of her head fell out and the other looks like wet, shaggy dog hair. Once again, Iā€™ll just be grateful I even got them.
    I refuse to do any more throwback SYS events until we can be guaranteed items or a minimum of 50 k-stars or 3 diamonds. No energy and dye.
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

I really like getting items more than anything else but seriously canā€™t be mad at 60 stars !!! So Iā€™m happyĀ 
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    Rikk said:

ā€”3 hairstylesĀ 
    ā€”1 handheldĀ 
    ā€”1 pair of shoesĀ 

you're so lucky, I only got 2 items in this three week trial, and only opened 1 silver box
    Android Player - šŸ‡§šŸ‡·Ā |Ā english isn't my first language
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    Wow, after coming in 1st place and immediately collecting my prizes I now got bumped down to second. Glad I opened the two boxes when I got the chance. This SYS was so strange...
    Same. I was so happy I got first and collected my prize. But I just now opened my game and saw Iā€™m in second place. Apparently here was a tb who submitted a lot of tickets because itā€™s shows now she has 700+ votes. If she collected her whatever it was place prizes she wasted a lot of tickets. But if not, we both got 1st!šŸ˜„ and I hope my prizes wonā€™t disappear šŸ„ŗ anyone had this problem before?
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @robertavyy Wow! Amazed it happened to so many people. I expect the game has no idea that it switched so the prizes will stay in our wardrobe. Mine are both still there two hours now after collecting!
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Wow glad I waited for the score to update before claiming my TS prize bc I got bumped to 2nd place, somehow with my mediocre scores I passed a few TBs and placed behind one.Ā 

I really want that white TS dress, hopefully one day I'll pick it! Still happy I got items though! Hopefully after the update, the boxes will look better
    - Emmy
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Last 3 looks. Iā€™m happy that I was able to take 4th place given my low scores at the start.Ā 

Pros:
    - opportunity to win older sys prizes
    - way to earn more diamonds & k stars per week
    - another event to participate in during the week days
    - additional opportunity to interact and share on the forumĀ 

Cons:Ā 
    - Faster but lower scores for most at the start of the event. Coincidence or error?
    - Earnable boxes filled with energy and dye. Energy shouldnā€™t be a prize imo. Since dye will possibly remain, increase the drop amounts or have 3 drop amounts in the 1st earnable box and 5 drop amounts in the 2nd earnable boxes. Possibly add in 3 drops of rare dye (gold, opal, twilight) for the 2nd earnable box and TS boxes should be a minimum of 5 drops of rare dye or more.
    - Varying kstar amounts in earnable and TS boxes. Why not just have a standard but significant amount for each level of boxes?
    - Diamond amounts in TS box. Iā€™ve only a few with one diamond and that amount doesnā€™t seem to be adequate for a top 5 winner.
    - Mix of multiple ticket buyers and lower scores with no guarantee of reaching actual TS prizes is frustrating and may deter some from playing even possibly ticket buyers themselves with the constant bid wars for older prizes.
    - 2 sys events a week can be tiring and stressful because we all want those coveted prizes lol. Possibly consider suggestions made by others like removing TS and making only earnable boxes based on scores or to shorten the week day sys, etc.

While my list of negatives seems longer, overall I really look forward to sys events each week. Iā€™ve enjoyed the trial event and interaction with other online players. I hope some of suggestions and feedback will be taken into consideration to help improve the week day experience for all players. šŸ™‚

• GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    I didn't earn enough points to get the last earnable box for the first time & I came in 6th so still no ts box. Final thoughts (I apologize in advance this may be a long post)

Please fix the voting issues idk about other platforms but android has been a mess & since this was implemented it seems to have effected the weekend SYS event though not as drastically as the weekday SYS.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE listen to everyone and take energy out of ALL the boxes. Last week for all that work I got 10 energy in the 1st box & 10 energy in the 2nd box. I am giving Glu the benefit of the doubt & hoping the boxes weren't that great since it was just a test & hopefully when it is available to everyone the prizes in the boxes will be better. If you absolutely must have energy in the box it should be very rare & never less than 50...but you've heard everyone please just get rid of it all together for these boxes.

If dyes are in the box they should never be less than 5 (and the amount should be the same for all 1 person shouldn't open a box & get 5 dyes & someone else get 10 for example.) & shouldn't be dyes we get in the daily gift box only rarer dyes. I never got a ts box but I feel like they shouldn't have dye just diamonds kstars & items.Ā 

Kstars are fine but the random amounts is ridiculous. It should be a set number 40-50 minimum but always the same. It wasn't right seeing people get kstars in a box only get 10 while someone else got 50. We have to earn the same amount of points to get the earnable boxes so it should be a flat rate of kstars for all if that's what they pick. I do think ts boxes should have like 10 more kstars than the earnable boxes.Ā 

In the ts boxes I saw others post diamonds are rare which is fine but only 1 diamond? Why not at least 3 since it is so super rare?Ā 

Will the 2nd diamond during sys weekday events be bumped to 2 like it is in the weekend event so we earn 3 total during the week like we do on the weekend? Not a major issue just curious.Ā 

Please give us a call prior to these throwback SYS I think not having one did lead to a lot of confusion.

Please allow 3 tickets to stack. Still start us off with only 2 that's good but this will help people who are in different timezones & at work/school. Please do this for the weekend as well.Ā 

Overall I did have fun & was glad to be apart of the test group & with a few tweaks & bug fixes I think this will be a great edition to the game that everyone will enjoy.Ā 
  • LolaLillyLolaLilly Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I donā€™t know if someone already asked, but after this 3weeks of beta testing the TB SYS. Will we all get the weekday SYS?
  • jakcjackjakcjack Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I missed a ticket but managed to stay in second place since I had a chill TS group which was nice for a change. Hereā€™s my TS box... got some shoes but honestly how is this okay for a TS box??? This just doesnā€™t seem worth messing up my sleep schedule for.Ā 

iOSĀ 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    To my surprise I finished 4th place. Today the scores really improved.Ā 

Here is the last earnable box and the TS box.

Cute but I wish I picked the shoes, I've been wanting them for ages!Ā 

Of course, in a box with 4 hair styles I manage to pick shoes. Nice box though, they should all be like this.Ā 

However, I really hope the starting time for the event will change once it goes life. Would be great if players from different time zones had different starting times.Ā 
    I am in central Europe and I have to submit my last ticket during work, or else I don't have a chance to finish the event. That really takes the fun out of it and not every job gives you the possibility to take a little break when you want to.Ā 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm glad y'all got at least a few items over the last three weeks. I opened 5 boxes for the earnable and 1 for TS (first week). I would have opened 2 more today, but the glitch happened to me (which I still have zero votes) so I didn't get the last earnable and got bumped from 5th to 12th.Ā Ā 

Anyhow, I got the following over the last three weeks:Ā 
    Box 1: 20 kstars šŸ‘šŸ»
    Box 2: 15 energy šŸ‘ŽšŸ»
    Box 3: 3 dyes šŸ™„
    Box 4: 10 energy šŸ˜ 
    Box 5: 10 energy šŸ˜”
    TS Box: 15 energy šŸ¤¬

Absolutely zero items! I'm a free player who started playing around mid/late May, so my closet is extremely limited. I need these TB items. I already know the SYS starting today won't go well because I only have one formal dress. I have almost 200 kstars, so I may buy a gown when VIP begins. I'm going to try not to stress over it. I know it's silly to stress over a game, but I can't help that my brain is a mess.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚Ā 

I truly hope that Glu fixes all the glitches and we all can have a peaceful SYS. I'm just going to anxiously wait for Leather & Lace, that is the one I'm looking forward to the most.
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā