๐Ÿ›๏ธKK:H Weekend Event 8/7/20 - Shop Till You Drop in this VIP Weekend! ๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ›๏ธ

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I love the earnable dress, it is incredibly detailed and beautiful! The gb hair is gorgeous but I just know that the highlighter wont look good on my dolls skin tone because it looks very bright and designed towards light skinย 
    IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    okay the earnable dress is gorgeous! ๐Ÿ–ค
    hoping for the highlight in my gb ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ€
    โ€ ios โ€ข free player since november 2019 โ€
    โ™กหšโœงหณโบโŽย โŽโ‚Šโœงเผšโ™ก
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Earnables: Love the dress! Seriously it's gorgeous! ๐Ÿ˜1000% getting it! The hair is very different which I love... but I don't know if I want to spend that much right now... I guess we'll see.
    Gift box: I don't like the dress. The hair is pretty! Like really pretty! But we have similar and that's what I'm gonna keep telling myself when I see everyone wearing it tomorrow and the fomo kicks in. The only item I absolutely LOVE are the shoes... I neeeeddd them!!ย 

๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I wish Friday and the VIP event and my new rotation of kollections would get here sooner. Whenever things go bad in KKH, I just do retail therapy ๐Ÿ› Every single week of SYS testing has been dreadful and frustrating for me, so all I want to do is spend my k-stars and make myself feel better ๐Ÿฅบ Iโ€™ll definitely be chasing the gift box items, so wish me luck! If I have any stars left over, Iโ€™ll play my new rotation of kollections a number of times depending on my k-stars. I also canโ€™t wait for SYS because I love this theme! (I know this is the event thread, but it has to do with my therapy lol)
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Excited Excited GIF - Excited Adorable AGT GIFs in 2020  Excited
    Me when I saw the earnable hair. I've collected 380 kstars, so I was happy that I didn't like themย  :D
    IOS
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I want the shoes and dress hate the hair. Im gonna buy the fashion goals too.gb is meh ill be happy if i get anything
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I might chase the highlight if it looks good on dark skin, the hair is lovely but I've seen similar (and better) on the game. I love the dress and it looks very useful for the upcoming SYS this weekend (and maybe the future leather and lace one). The only thing I kinda dont like is that weird shield/flower thingy right on the crotch ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

โœŠ๐ŸฝโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿฟ Black Lives Still Matter โœŠ๐ŸฟโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿฝ No Justice No Peace โœŠ๐ŸฟโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿฝ

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I have only 300kstars now to spend but Iโ€™m going to chase that make up and hair ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ please please please let it be my lucky day ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅฐ
    iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I havent been on here for a long time, but I am HERE for that GB hair ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    IOSย <br>Feel free to add meย ๐Ÿ’•

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Omg I love everything! The GB hair is my favorite!๐Ÿ˜
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh WOW this is incredible. If they had kept the sleeves, I would've spent all my k-stars chasing it!ย 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    SDC93 said:

Hope this helps anyone considering the chase haha
    Where is the left hair from? I havenโ€™t seen this yet...
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Stopping at the dress. Hoping to get the gb hair, will probably chase for it if I have to. ๐Ÿ˜…
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @ViennaKKH I'm not sure where it was from originally, but it's available for diamonds - I bought mine in the voting booth!
    playing on iOS.ย  PM me if you want to be friends!ย 

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    This is my first time I think Iโ€™m gonna participate in a VIP, can someone tell me how much you have to spend For each earnable ? Like how much id have to spend for the 3rd earnable ( I love the dress ) and will spending k stars on collections go towards that?ย 
    Daily player โ˜€๏ธ IOSย 
    Add me on facebook! ๐Ÿ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33ย 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @ashleyl23 300 kstars till the dress (you get the first two as well ofc) and 500 for all. Every single kstar spent is counted, no matter where and also, each gig you do earns you a kstar this weekend !ย 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    @Unwinter thank you!ย 
    Daily player โ˜€๏ธ IOSย 
    Add me on facebook! ๐Ÿ’“
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    This is my first time I think Iโ€™m gonna participate in a VIP, can someone tell me how much you have to spend For each earnable ? Like how much id have to spend for the 3rd earnable ( I love the dress ) and will spending k stars on collections go towards that?ย 
    15 for the GiftBox, 50 for the 1st earnable (this case the shoes), 300 for the 2nd earnable (this case the dress) and 500 for the 3rd and final earnable (this case the hairstyle) :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @LovelyEmma thank you!
    Daily player โ˜€๏ธ IOSย 
    Add me on facebook! ๐Ÿ’“
  • lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Sorry for the confusion! The #FASHIONGOALS IAP price is the same. Our team works in Toronto, so that photo shows the Canadian price this week.
    Thank you for clarifying
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I think Iโ€™m gonna chase the hair, then depending on how that goes maybe Iโ€™ll finally buy the bel air closet, I cannot wait to sort out the clothes I never use! ๐Ÿ˜‚
    I have some great kollections atm but they refresh in a few hours, hoping I get some good ones for vip weekend, I almost never spin them.ย 
    I only really wanna make it to the earnable dress though. The hair is not for meย 
    Itโ€™s a beautiful day to save lives ๐Ÿ’ž
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    LOVE the GB items!!!!ย 
    I will grind This weekend to get the earnable dress.๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅฐย 
    And I think that I will buy the fashiongoal.ย 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013๐Ÿ’– C2015๐Ÿ’™ C2020๐Ÿ’™
    #capontrendsetters