• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My August update!!

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    August Update ✨

300 will be gone VIP 🤪
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • lexilolalexilola Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hi, dolls! 

Here’s August update

I could’ve saved more, but decided to take two spins on Kollections, just to get energy 🤡
    New girl / English is not my first language
  • emeraldGirlemeraldGirl Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    August 2020 update! Looking forward to Nov. 27 Black Friday!! 
    Android Player
     A+++,  Level 50

• sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts

August Update! 
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Dolls remember to not spend until Friday! I mean don't spend at all (Lydia don't glare at me🙈) but if you must, wait. It's VIP event this weekend🥰
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    spent way too many kstars chasing the GB items, I hope I can get most kstars back during vip 😫

iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I spend everything I had on some kollections 🤷🏼‍♀️
    I hope I don’t like anything in Vip, because I want to save now , but I’m afraid it’s gonna be 0 again 🙈😄

iOS player 

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    My first update! I already know that 300 will go for VIP, i will buy Chevier to get some kstars back, any suggestion for the best business to buy in your opinion? 💕
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @beabeabea hair salon! It's my favourite. It's very easy, requires only 85 kstars plus all the furniture is with kash. When you fully furnish it, it gives you two customers a day and making 10 customers happy is enough to get weekly 3 kstars. Even if you skip a day you are well enough since you will only need to do it 5 times a week. If you don't fully furnish it gives you only 1 customer a day and you get 2 kstars a week. Every customer requires 2 energies so it's very easy. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Can I also join? Please 😁😁
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @beabeabea hair salon! It's my favourite. It's very easy, requires only 85 kstars plus all the furniture is with kash. When you fully furnish it, it gives you two customers a day and making 10 customers happy is enough to get weekly 3 kstars. Even if you skip a day you are well enough since you will only need to do it 5 times a week. If you don't fully furnish it gives you only 1 customer a day and you get 2 kstars a week. Every customer requires 2 energies so it's very easy. 
    Thank you doll 😊
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited August 2020
    My August update. Spent too many kstars trying to get the eyes from the newest Kollection, but it was totally worth it. Now back to saving😄
    *Edit- I just noticed I have less kstars than the July update. Awkward 😄
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    august update.... i’m embarrassed to even post this. I went from 1000 to 120 and then did a couple offers to get back up to 300. hopefully this coming weekend is double star weekend. really want to get back to 1000 since i’m so sad, I saved so good post kimiversary just to blow all of it on a hair I didn’t even get😔 not playing the TB event so i can save all the energy i have leftover from chasing and am going to grind reality shows during VIP. don’t know how much of VIP i’ll participate in depends on if it’s double star weekend or not!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Sorry, I’ve been out of town so I completely forgot to update my kstars on the 1st.

AUG 1st - 714 kstars
    will probably go down after vip 😭

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

No saving here 😫 I chased gb items, and spun on way too many collections! 🙈 my plan was to buy contour this vip but don’t think I’ll have enough by then. Hopefully I’ll be able to get enough, or that I won’t like the event items 🤞🏻 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited August 2020

AUGUST UPDATE

There is no economy here either😂 On Saturday I was with 10k stars 😂😂😂😂 I'm planning not to spend anything during this VIP, to be able to save something😝😝
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

@ARCHITA16 of course you can!! I am completing the charts right now but I will wait for you to post your update! Everyone is welcome to join anytime, just post your screenshot and tell us your goal if you have one (not necessary tho)
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts

August update 🤡
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts

My kstars really suffered this weekend 😅
  • temibeartemibear Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    All these new kollections have been bad for my kstars but we move still ✌🏾 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @Unwinter Can I still join? 
    August update: 154 stars☆
    Goal....🤔 1,500

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    my august update!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    My Kstars are safe this week only because it's not like I have enough to get to the dress anyway. I hope I at least get something I want from the box and a good kollection to take a spin on. I tend to lose all of the better kollections right before VIPs so I'm glad I took a spin on a kollection before and got the bundle. 
    Platform: Android

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    August update -300 kstars that I'll be spending during VIP :)

My goal for BF is 2000 kstars
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    My first update! I already know that 300 will go for VIP, i will buy Chevier to get some kstars back, any suggestion for the best business to buy in your opinion? 💕
    Definetly the perfumery in Lisbon! You dont even have to buy all the furniture, you just have to go and launch a perfume, it will cost foi money but what you earn will cover it. You will eran $9.000 and 2 kstars. When fully furnished you will recieve $12.000 and 3 kstars per week.
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @ashleymedds I saw your palettes and your style of opening boxes - which is responsible for your lack of luck. Maybe it's not the place here or you know these tricks already but I am going to share it in case others might benefit from this too. Next time when you're trying I suggest:
    1- If you get an item the first try drop it there, don't open more boxes from the same palette. 
    2- If you didn't get an item in your first try, continue opening boxes from the same palette. That way your chance will be increased from x/8 to x/7. Same logic applies when your first two tries are in vain, don't opt for a new palette, try your third chance which is the most possible to give you an item.
    3- Learn what your palette looks like. Some players have all the regular gb items so their black box palettes contain all four items, rarely three items. If your palettes generally contain two or three items don't spend your money on them untill you get most of the regular items and your palettes start including all four exclusives. Grind for your black boxes during weekday events and hope to get regular items from your black and gold boxes. 
    Girls, I realised this is bad advice if your palettes contain 3 at the start. Because if you get an item from your first palette, your second palette might have only 2 items. Always open your boxes 3 at a time. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Im so lateee, im so sorry😭💖
    🌺 August Update 🌺
    I feel disappointed because i chased the gb hair from dating event, and i didn't have the time to see videos for 2 days. Plus 100% im gonna spend some on vip event.

So the charts are filled but so many people haven't posted their updates yet (it's totally fine loves, I know we're all busy and overwhelmed) so I will be posting them a bit later than expected so other have the chance to join us
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I would like to change my goal. I said that I would reach 2500 k-stars, but this will be impossible!  :'(
    because I was weak and I spent all my k-stars AGAIN #HelpMe
    My new goal is 800 k-stars ;c
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y